InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What the fans think ❯ Blackcat8610's Opinions ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Inuyasha: He's got the cool sword, the cool protective fire-rat eh hikoria? No idea... but ya gotta LOVE the ears. I think I wanna, touch 'em. *tweak* *tweak*

Kagome: She's put that Hanyou in a collar... one word and Inuyasha, well gets madder. She's cool, though I wish she would stop going on dates with Hojo, *sniff* she knows that it's INUYASHA that's stolen her heart... though that might just be in MY fic.

Miroku: Letch, letch, PERVERT. Anywho, you gotta love him. Sango seems to, though still in fics. Humph. Needs to learn to keep is hands to himself. But the guy sure knows a lot, like in the episode with the origins of the Shikon-no-Tama.

Sango: This girl can kick some ass with that Boomerang. Shows Miroku what for, for touching her behind. And Kilala, or Kirara, Is the greatest. Man, a cat that flies... who'd a thunk it?

Kikyo: MUST... DIE... GAH. HATE... KIL... KIL with TETSAGUIA... hehehh

Sesshomaru: How DARE he try to kill our beloved Inu!... He is a he, right? Yeah, It stinks that Inu took one of his arms. NOW he has an actual defense to Inu's sword.

Shippou: How could you NOT love him? He's the chibi with a mouth like Inuyasha's! Wait, that's a bad thing... HE"S GOT A TAIL.

Kaede: The Grandma of all. Even SHE doesn't think Kikyo should still be hanging around.

Naraku: O. He's Bad. Onigumo shoulda died. His. You know, almost the whole group has something against him because of something he's done to him. 'Cept Shippou.

Myoga: He's STEALING their BLOOD. Stupid flea... but really, if he wasn't such a coward maybe his info would be accepted without incident.

Jaken: Frog-thing. Bleh, I'm happy when Fluffy kills him. But WHY does he have to keep healing mister, "I have the staff of two heads". And he's REALLY starting to bug me on the PS game.

Rin: No comment, I haven't heard her SPEAK... DARN YOU CN!

Kouga: ... KAGOME DOESN'T WANT TO BE YOUR "WOMAN". Sexist pig. Though Inuyasha calls her wench...

Kagura: ...who? All I can do is base her on the game... and she's creepy.

Kanna: On the game she's just one of Kagura's attacks. It's not that good even, just this little blue light thing...