InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whats That Kagome ❯ Gotcha ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What's That Kagome Ch. 4 Gotcha
"Inuyasha?" Kagome asked.
"No, not until you open your mouth."
"THERE'S NOTHING IN MY MOUTH.... except..."
"Except what?" Inuyasha asked suspiciously.
"Except nothing!"
"Kagome if you don't open your mouth then I guess ill have to force."
"Oh yeah well go ahead and try it it'll just.." Inuyasha walked closer to Kagome.
"...Say..." Faster than light Inuyasha jumped for her. "SIT!!!"
Inuyasha crashed down with Kagome underneath him. He smirked then chuckled. Then when the spell was off he sat up pinning her to the ground.
"Now ill see what you have in there and kill that demon..Slowly..." Inuyasha grew an evil smirk with an evil look in his eyes.
" Now Kagome stay still." he said bending down. Kagome closed her mouth tightly, closing her eyes while shaking her head. Inuyasha grabbed her head with one hand holding her still. The other hand went to her mouth rubbing her lips with his fingers to get them to open. Kagome started to moan occasionally and Inuyasha smirked. He had the perfect plan. He removed his fingers and brushed his lips against hers. Kagome gasped and Inuyasha stuck his fingers inside her mouth. He chuckled. "Gotcha." Kagome yelled angry un- understandable words at Inuyasha and bit him.
"Oww...SHIT KAGOME WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT??"
"MEAUSE EW EOULDN'T ET OOFF ME!!!!"
"Feh!"
Kagome felt little drops of blood from Inuyasha fingers from her braces cutting them. But nevertheless he kept his fingers in.
"Am I bleeding *sniff*? I am!!" Kagome looked at him and knew what was going to happen.
"THAT DEMON BIT ME!!!!" He yelled.
"No Inuyasha there is no demon!"
"Then just what is in there then hum..Kagome?" He said prying open her mouth with his fingers.
He had known that it smelt like a metal but didn't know what or how it got into her mouth. He was soon having trouble, seeing hows Kagome tightened her jaw and Inuyasha didn't want to hurt her or break her jaw at the most to get it open. So he decided to open it with a little pressure at a time. It took him almost 5 minutes to pry her mouth open while hearing her protests but however he got it open anyway and held it there. What he saw was not what he was expecting.