InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Will You Return To Me? (Continuation to the Power of Ai ❯ Did you hurt her? / I love you ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6
Did you hurt her?/ I Love You
BOOM!! The sound of the place gates was loud enough to scare the birds as Inuyasha ran through the courtyard to the castle entrance. People bowed respectfully as he ran by, but others wondered why he was running at such a fast pace. “You highness please...slow down!” Inuyasha ignored her as he continued his breakneck speed to the throne room.
 
Takada Prefecture
Sesshomaru, Rin, Hana-Sakaki and Jaken have arrived at the Shosho palace (shosho means “a moment”). “We're here finally!” said and exhausted Rin. “It's nice to be home, isn't it Sesshy?” Sesshomaru held his tiny daughter in his arms and spoke to her about her new home. “...and this is your room Hana-chan, and when you turn four we'll turn the Jaken's room into a training hall so you can be a strong fighter...” Rin interrupted him, “You are not going to teach her to hurt people are you?” “No, I'm not I'm only going to teach her how to prevent young demon boys from touching her.” Rin giggled and joined her husband and child. “Can you believe it Sesshomaru? We have a baby. I honestly didn't believe you were going to live long enough to meet our baby.” She began to tear.
 
Two days after battle with Naraku *flashback*
“Jaken what is taking them so long to get back! Do you think Lord Sesshomaru is alright, it's been two days!” “Worry not Lady Rin, Lord Sesshomaru is fine. I'm sure he is on his way to us now.” Jaken whimpered in disbelief of his own words. He looked up in hopes of seeing his master and he seen a dog flying in the distance. “Look there is Lord Sesshomaru!” As the figure made a slow descent Rin ran to met it. The dog transformed about 50 feet up from the ground. “Inuyasha? W-where is Sesshomaru?” Inuyasha never said a word as he walked back to the west. Rin's knees began to buckle, and she started to heave and cry loudly. Jaken stood by her side and gently rubbed her back in an attempt to console her. A figure began to shadow their grieving forms, “Rin are you alright?” She looked up to see if her brief stint of grief was beginning to take its toll on her but she couldn't be more wrong. “Sesshomaru!!' she lept up from the floor and hugged him so hard she slightly choked him. “What's the matter Rin?” “I-I thought you were...oh Sesshomaru!” she cried into his chest. “Who would tell you such at thing?” she sniffled and explained that she seen Inuyasha arrive at Kagoshima alone and that he didn't tell her where he (Sesshomaru) was and she immediately thought the worst. “I wouldn't expect Inuyasha to talk after what he'd just gone through.” “What do you mean?” “The woman who was traveling with him is dead.” Rin and Jaken gasped collectively, “Oh, no Kagome is gone! Poor Inuyasha. Do you think he'll be okay.” “The only way I see it is if she is brought back from the dead.”
 
End flashback
“What matters is that I am here now and we have a family. I hope my brother finds some kind of happiness but I have to enjoy mine now.” He kissed his wife passionately and looked to his tiny infant daughter with much love in his eyes. “Lord Sesshomaru...” “Yes Jaken wouldn't it be best if you put the young child to sleep it had been a long journey and I'm sure you both are quite tired.” “Thank you Jaken that's a good idea, we'll do that and please take the night off.” “Are...are you sure?” “Yes I am.” “Thank you very much my lady.” Jaken went off. They placed baby Hana into her bed and went into their own chambers.
“You know Sesshomaru it's been quite a while since we've been alone don't you think we should take advantage of it?” Sesshomaru looked at Rin lustily and went to lie at he side until his sixth sense came and he ran to the baby's room. “What's wrong Sesshomaru?” he was moving so fast that he got to Hana's room in 3 steps. He looked at his daughter with great worry until she made a movement... “Ahhhchhoo!” the baby just sneezed that was it! Rin finally caught up with her husband. “What is it, what's going on?” “It was nothing she just sneezed.” “Oh Sesshomaru, you've got to calm down, if there is anything wrong her crying will let us know, but you cant jump at every little thing you'll spoil her!” “I heard her whimper so I had to see what it was.” “Well that's what it was a whimper before the sneeze, humans sometimes do that. Relax if she needs anything I have it don't worry.” “I won't.” Rin made her way out of the room expecting her other half to be right behind her but she heard no heavy footsteps so she went back to the room. “Sesshy? I thought you were coming back to the room to...you know be with me...alone.” Sesshomaru looked so pathetic as the worried father over his tiny child. “I think I'll stay here tonight...just incase anything goes wrong someone will be here.” Rin giggled, “Okay but tomorrow night you're all mine.” “I promise I will belong to you.”
 
Back at the castle
“Where is he?” yelled Inuyasha Everyone in the room had a right to be nervous, because they've seen Inuyasha angry but this level of anger was beyond all they've seen before. “`He' who Inuyasha?” “THAT DAMNED FOX!” Sango tried to calm him down, “If you're talking about Shippo I'll go get him but before I do that you've got to calm down.” “I WILL NOT CALM DOWN UNTIL HE GETS HERE!” “Fine I'll go get him.” She ran as fast as she could to get to the kit. “Shippo, Inuyasha is back and he is very angry with you for some reason. Go out there talk to him and calm him down.
Shippo walked out into the main hall and stared into Inuyasha's eyes looking unfazed by is menacing stare. “Yes Inuyasha?” “Did you visit Kagome's grave!?” Shippo blinked finally, “Y-yes I did. Is that why you are so angry?” “I'm not mad I'm FURIOUS!' Sango spoke up, “Why is that!?” Inuyasha struggled to get out the words, “Because...Kagome's grave is destroyed!” Shippo's slight fear turning into fierce anger. “What! Are you implying that I destroyed Kagome's grave?! How dare you! I could never destroy Kagome's memory....for you of all people to think I would I could do something like that to her is ridiculous! Kagome was like a mother to me.” It was at that moment that Inuyasha realized how fast he'd jump to conclusions in both sadness and anger. But as Inuyasha was about to apologize but Shippo cut him off. “If you are done calling me a grave defiler I'll be leaving now.” Shippo never turned back towards him. “I came to see you but I guess it's better off if I never comeback. Miroku, Sango I'll visit you and your son soon....I have to go.” He stormed out of the hall and headed toward the outskirts of the castle.
 
...
She felt someone did something harsh to another and the older of the two was wrong in their decision and she knew the she should have been there to correct it but she did know one word to stop it... “SIT!!”
...
 
Thud! “Kago...that's the second time that's happened!” Sango giggled, “Maybe that's guilt.” Inuyasha still lie on the floor, “Guilt?” Sango stopped laughing for a moment, “Well, yeah! Kagome always sat you when you did something wrong, so in this situation you feel guilty because you got on Shippo's case.”
He finally stood up ten minutes later. “Gee you know I never thought about it that way. I'll be back.” He ran out to catch up to the rightfully furious Shippo.
 
Outside...
“Damn him! She practically cared for me the moment we defeated the Thunder Brothers.”
 
Flashback
“Inuyasha you fought the good fight and won the battle and now its time to go.” Inuyasha ran to Kagome and Shippo's side. “Yeah thanks to you my fathers' death was avenged, thank you.” “No! Kagome don't leave me!” She look at the hold he had on her hand, “What are you talking about?” Inuyasha's face cringed, “What you mean you're not dead?” “Uh no.” “So what was all that about fighting the good fight!? Nevermind humph!” “Inuyasha why don't we take Shippo with us? I mean he's a kid you can't leave him alone out here.” “Whatever!”
End Flashback
 
Inuyasha caught up with Shippo who was at the town square buying supplies. “Shippo! Hey Shippo!” Shippo looked behind him to see the person who put him in this foul and quickly turned away. With a couple of large steps Inuyasha was right on Shippo's heels. “Shippo stop! Listen, I'm sorry. I just reacted instead of thinking. The last time I seen Kagome was right before she...died. To have not seen her or visit her grave in half a year and to see her desecrated memorial just got my blood boiling. I really am sorry.” Shippo never said a word; he just looked at Inuyasha with cold but understanding eyes. “Let's get one thing straight, I was the last person to visit her before you got there but I did not- did not do anything to her grave but leave food and treats. Once I did that I stood there for a few moments and then left for here.” Amaterasu was watching from behind a stand until her commanding officer caught her. “Amaterasu!” “Ah! General Shigeru!” The tall hulking dog cast a shadow over her. “May I ask where you've been!?” Amaterasu stammered her word until Inuyasha interrupted. “Shigeru? That your name right?” It was now the generals turn to stammer his speech.” “Y-y-yes sir. General Shigeru sir. I monitor the northern border of...” “I don't care. Is there a reason why you are yelling at her?” “Well, yes sir there is your majesty she has been gone for over three days and without permission, sir. In that time she's missed much needed training.” “She doesn't need permission if she's with me.” The man's jaw popped open so wide you'd think a fly would land in his mouth. “She was with you?” Inuyasha began to get aggravated. “I just said that. The last time I checked I didn't need permission to take a soldier with me.” “Y-y-yes sir, you are right sire. I wont inquire any more, have a pleasant day sir.” He ran off.
“Thank you your highness!!” Amaterasu said with a deep bow. “Humph, whatever! C'mon Shippo.” Once inside Shippo pulled Inuyasha to the side. “Who's that girl?” “She's a soldier in my army, why?” Shippo looked at Inuyasha questionably. “What? What's with that face?” Shippo sucked his teeth, “I can't believe you are passing on Kagome.” Inuyasha growled angrily and Shippo backed off getting the message. When they entered the chamber Sango was happy to see that everything was okay. Little Kohaku crawled toward Shippo who was involved in conversation when the baby ripped a patch of fur from Shippo's tail. “Ouch! What the...Kohaku...no! Don't pull on Uncle Shippo's tail.” While Shippo was rubbing his bottom Sango picked him up and moved him away as Inuyasha's mind wandered back to Kagome's statue. “Who could've done something so horrible?”
 
Last Night...
Ming grabbed her clothes and covered herself. “Me? You're asking me who I am and you pop out of the brush it sneak up on me, the question is who are you?” The man sniffed the air deeply inhaling her scent. “You smell just like her...why? Who are you? Are you a sister or a friend?” Ming didn't know what other woman he was talking about and was starting to get angry because he was comparing her to another woman. She wasn't sure why but she knew she hated that very much. “I have no idea what woman you're talking about but she isn't me.” She was about to walk back to camp but the man stared at her with the most piercing blue eyes she'd ever seen. “Who are you?” “I am Koga leader of the eastern wolf tribe and you are?” “Ming.” Koga walked up to her and grabbed her arms. “Kagome I know it's you. Why are you wearing that ridiculous get up? Where is the mutt face?” Ming was very frightened as she ran back to camp and Koga followed her shouting at her the whole way. “Kagome snap out of it! What's the matter with you?” All she could do was run. Koga continued to follow. “Kagome wait!” Ming screamed at the top of her lungs. “MY NAME IS MING! MING!!” Cheju jumped from his sleep. “Ansong! Wake up you fool.” Ansong rubbed his eyes sleepily, “Yes sir, *yawn* what is it?” Cheju's eyes darted around. “Where's Ming?” “She went off to bathe, quite some time ago actually.”
“Idiot!” He slapped Ansong in the head. “I have to find her.” he closed his eyes and inhaled and exhaled. “I got it!” He also picked up another scent. He used his animal instincts to hear the commotion but all her head was labored breathing. He pinpointed the location and took off.
“Please leave me alone! I have no idea who you are talking about! I am me Ming! Ming! I am not Kikyo, Inuyasha!” Koga paused. “That's it...” he suddenly realized she called for Inuyasha instead of him and it hurt his heart. He shook it off and was determined to bring her back. “That's right you're not Kikyo, you're you, Kagome.” She grabbed her head and shook it violently, “No! No! No, no, no, no, no, no!” she screamed as spastic visions ran through her mind. She saw a woman who looked like her with a man in red. His face was fuzzy, but she felt warm inside just thinking of him. Koga just stopped his tirade on her hoping that it will sink in.” Cheju ran faster at the sound of Ming's screams “Who the hell are you?” Cheju didn't say a word, Koga yelled furiously. “Who the FUCK are you!” Cheju smirked, humph...” Koga ran at Cheju and punched him square in the jaw. Cheju was unfazed. “It seems as though you're left arm has more strength than your right. I guess I'll have to make it even. Cheju moved so fast it seemed as if he disappeared, but as suddenly as he disappeared he appeared again at Koga's left side and grabbed his arm. “Well...I'm sure you've have fun with this until now...” Cheju began to pull. “I think it's time...for you two to part.” Snap! Koga's scream's filled the air. As Ming looked on in what appeared to be horror but a part of her was thrilled by the pain Cheju was causing Koga. But something inside her felt sorry for this man who claimed to know someone who looked like her. Koga passed out from the intense pain and Cheju tossed him aside like trash. “Ming are you alright?” Ming snapped out of her daze and nodded her head.
They were about half way to camp when Ming stopped. “Cheju?” he turned and looked at her. “Cheju I wasn't sure if you really cared for me or your dreams but today you really showed me that you clearly choose me.” She walked of over to him and kissed him passionately. “Ming are you sure?” Her reply was to continue kissing, and he began to strip off her clothing. “Ming...ever since I found you...” he stopped wondering if she was going to start questioning him. “Yes, since you found me, go ahead.” He continued, “I've found you to be the most beautiful woman I've ever set my eyes upon. I've fallen for you Ming.” She smiled and thanked him. Once they were both naked he took in every curve of Ming's body, all of the staring made Ming blush. “Are you ready?” She nodded.
He gently placed her body on the cold ground. He spread her legs and slowly but greedily slipped in his finger causing Ming to emit a soft but pleasurable moan. He continued to poke, prod, and tease her until he felt she was ready. He now was face to face with her as he began to enter her. Ming gasped as she felt Cheju enter her inch by inch. Cheju was beside himself due to the intense feeling he was getting from Ming's core. Both Ming and Cheju stared intently into each others eyes as he continued to thrust everything he had into her. Ming thought that with each thrust Cheju was looking at her very soul. “Ah! Cheju I cant stand it anymore please!” Cheju panted and grunted and released his essence into her. Unbeknownst to either of them the mark on her neck was not only a sign that she was mated but a deterrent that in case another male demon tried to impregnate the woman the marks would alert the woman's mate and the saliva from the mark prevented other sperm from impregnating her.
 
Back at the castle (next day)...
 
“I'm not sure Sango but when I find the person who did it they're dead!” Inuyasha started walking to his room until his balance was a little off causing him to collapse to the floor. Miroku was the first at his side; Shippo was busy laughing thinking that he fell due to clumsiness. “Inuyasha what's the matter?” He grabbed his head, “I, I'm not quite sure Miroku. I was just walking and there was a brief flash and then I just fell.” Miroku helped him up, “You're alright now?” Inuyasha nodded. “I think so...but I still feel dizzy, why is that?” A voice echoing through the hall replied. “I know why!”