InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where Did I Go Wrong? ❯ What The Hell?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~A/N:Hey, yeah it's another fic. I kno I kno I didn't finish my other one but hey! I too have writers cramp you know! Well this just came to me a little while ago. So hope you enjoy!Just so you know this is a YYH & IY Crossover .YOUKO! Do the disclaimer!~

Youko:*sighs* Yeawhatever. Senji says she owns NOTHING. Including me.

KOS: I know.*Cries*I wish I owned him! It's not fair!*runs into a closet and cries*Wait ~she comes back out~ but I do own other characters in ther so na naninana

Youko: Ignore her and just read the story.

Chapter 1: What The Hell?!

Kagome walked down the streets of Kyoto with her German Shepard/ wolf, Kenoriku aka Riku. Kagome was wearing black baggy pants that had dark blue pockets at about her mid thigh, and a dark blue short sleeved shirt. She also had a dark blue bandana on.( I know a lot of dark blue but hey! I like that color so sue me. Uhh just joking. On with the story) It was summer and about 8:30 P.M and there was nothing to do. No school. Her family went to visit some friends in Australia. And she was left to do nothing.

"Man Riku, nothing fun ever happens around here. It's sooo lame." They were passing a huge building owned by really rich people. They also held very valuable jewls in ther.

Then she heard a noise that sounded like it was coming from inside. Hmm.. the building looks closed. Maybe it's just a guard. Just as she was about to walk awayshe heard glass shatter. She whipped around and saw two figures running straight towards her. They were definitely male .Some jewls were thrown towards her as they made came to an abrupt halt and out of pure instinct she reached out and caught it. Right after she grabbed it many police cars pulled up and cops jumped out with guns.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND DROP THE JEWLS!!" Now at hearing this Kagome stood facing them in shock. The other two after a few minutes, along with Kagome, did as they were told. The cops cautiously made their way to each of them. They grabbed Riku and immediately put a muzzle on him. They `gently' pushed the other three against a wall of the building and cuffed em' while saying their rights. They tried to get Riku to leave Kagome's side but finally gave up and just put him in same car as her. What have you gotten yourself into this time Kagome. Was Riku's only thought as they drove off.

They arrived at a police station and were taken to some weird area where they take your pictures and stuff. They still could not get the dog away. "You, girl, what's your name." asked a fat cop who was greedily eating a doughnut.

"Well, mister Piggy, if you must know it is Kagome Higurashi, but I still don't see why I am here." A very angry Kagome snapped. The cop frowned at her and looked at the other two. "Youko Kurama and Hiei Jaganshi. You two again. Well, you know the routine." After being told what to do it was Kagome's turn. They took her fingures and took finger prints a looked at her file. "Hmm… your record is clean Miss Higurashi."

"I know.. That's because I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!" She all but yelled.

"Listen here young lady do not yell at me. Obviously you did do something or else you wouldn't be here!" The two, now identified as Youko and Hiei looked at her, both letting a little amusement play in their eyes. Hmmm…she's a strange one. Youko said telepathically to Hiei. Hn. She's a stupid human wench. Nothing strange about her.

Kagome was led to the picture area with Riku, who it seemed also had a criminal record now. "Stand next to the numbers so we can measure your height, and get that dog to stand next to you, too." Kagome narrowed her eyes dangerously at them. And just to annoy them she didn't stand up straight. They caught on to this and told her to stand up straight. "NO!! I KNOW DAMN WELL I AIN'T DO ANYTHING AND HERE I AM IN A POLICE STATION BEING TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL!! YOU GUYS ARE SOO STU---." She was going to say more but stopped when she saw two people step into where she was, and one of them had a needle. Her eyes grew large at seeing the needle. She hated needles with a passion. " okay. I'll cooperate, but if that needle comes any closer to me I will resist to the maximum." Stated Kagome as she watched the people walk out. She's very interesting indeed. Thought a smirking Youko as the three of them, well four if you count Riku coming along, were taken to get the clothes they are s'posed to wear. The female `uniforms' were a dark blue loose pants and a shirt that fit your upper body or a loose shirt. Kagome chose the top that fit. They were short sleeved, but you could choose weather or not you wanted a white long sleeved shirt under it or a sleeveless shirt. Kagome chose not. She braided her hair and waited with Riku and the cops for the others. The males `uniforms' were the same choices except theirs were bigger or in Hiei's case smaller. Both Youko and Hiei picked sleeveless and loose baggy pants, then they were taken to their cells.(KOS:I know they would normally probably hold them in custody until later but that would be boring now wouldn't it ^u^) All Kagome could think about was how she had gotten into such a fix.

There were four beds. One was already taken by a women who looked to have greenish hair that was down. She was wearing green lipstick and was wearing a blue female style `uniform' like Kagome's except she had a white long sleeved shirt.

"You all will be cell mates so get use to it. This girl here is Timya. Timya this is Youko, Hiei, and Kagome." With that he(the cop) left out locking the cell behind him. "Ohh, what have we here." Timya asked seductive ly at the guys, "why don't you share my bunk?" They looked at her, while Kagome and Riku walked to the beds and took the bottom one across from the slut- I mean Timya, and laid down on it, with her hands behind her head, closed her eyes and listened. Youko finally spoke, "Look wench, we are not interested in you so just shut your ass up and go do something." Kagome mentally laughed at this. While Timya leaned against the wall and with her face set in a frown. Then Youko walked to Kagome's bunk and sat on the edge of it. Hiei had taken the bunk above Timya. Kagome cracked open an eye to see why more weight was on her bed. She opened her eyes all the way when she saw Youko there. She finally got a good look at him. He had turned to face her. He's beautiful. Wait, can a guy actually be beautiful? Kagome thought shocked at his beauty. His warm yet cold amber eyes, his long silver hair and that tone chest. She blushed at the thought but it was quickly washed away when she noticed his ears and before he could blink, she was behind him, on her knees rubbing his ears. "Soo KAWAII!!" she squealed in delight. Timya was fuming, Hiei arched an eyebrow, Riku looked at her, shook his head and laid back down, and Youko looked shocked.

KOS: Well that's the end of this chapter. I have decided to update every Monday and maybe I'll try to update after school. Well Ja!