InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where's the Ramen?! ❯ Where's the Ramen?! ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Where's the Ramen?!?!
By Animechicka1992
 
Disclaimer: Don't own Inuyasha… *sobs*
 
Guide: “speaking”, narration and action, `thoughts'
 
One Shot
 
Kagome quickly finished the rest of her supplies into the monstrous yellow backpack placed upon the kitchen counter. Grandfather and Mother were eating at the table, as young Sota ran out the door for school.
 
“Later Mom, Pops, Sis!” Sota shouted, and with that, ran out the door. He headed off down the steps of the shrine and down the sidewalk to his elementary school for his day's education.
 
“Do you need help Kagome? That seems a bit much to be bringing to the feudal era than what you usually bring.” Mother asked. Kagome gave her a struggled smile as she fought with the buckle.
 
“I'm fine mom; I just have an extra book to bring is all. Nothing too much to worry about! As soon as the food's gone there will be plenty of room for my books and things.” Kagome assured, as she tightened it up once more, and turned around to put in her arm, followed by the other. She fought back a pained look because of the book spines and tray corners jabbing into her back as she walked forward. Her mother walked her to the door.
 
“Have a nice time Kagome, and be sure to stay out of trouble!” Mother said, and waved goodbye.
 
“Ha! Being on Naraku's tail and having demons after our jewel shards on our tail at the same time, there's no guarantee.” Kagome said, as she waved goodbye and went into the well house, closing the door behind her.
 
Kagome went down the steps and sighed at the bottom. She removed her luggage and leaned it against the well, and sat on the well to catch her breath. She really packed a lot this time. Way too much for her own strength to handle.
 
`Inuyasha would give a darn either, since I packed more ramen than usual, he'll go straight for that and forget about someone else's needs of energy.' She thought as she pulled the backpack onto the rim of the well next to her. She turned around so her feet dangled into the well, and then put the backpack in hand as she jumped in. The aura of light surrounded her, and within seconds she was in the feudal era.
 
“Inuyasha!! Inuyasha I'm back!” Kagome shouted. Two tweaking ears appeared at the rim of the well above her, and soon, Inuyasha's face shown, curious.
 
“Bring everything?” He asked, pointing to her backpack, larger than usual. Kagome looked at it, then back to Inuyasha.

”Yeah, sure did, along with a treat for you! Can you come down and pull it up? It's too heavy.” Kagome replied. Inuyasha scowled and jumped into the well. He grabbed onto the backpack with one hand, and squatted down for Kagome to hop onto his back.
 
“Wench… too weak to carry a stupid bag.” He muttered, and jumped out. Kagome hopped off of his back, and dragged her backpack to a shady tree, where Miroku, Sango, Kirara, and little Shippo awaited.
 
“Kagome!” Shippo cheered, and lunged into her arms. The two hugged, and Shippo then rested onto her shoulder as Sango came over to set up a picnic.
 
~*~
 
Within minutes, the crew was munching down on the morsels upon morsels of food Kagome had prepared and brought over. Inuyasha quickly finished his food within a few gulps and then went through Kagome's backpack.
 
“Book… book… book… book… another book… yet another book… oh here we go, another book!” Inuyasha said sarcastically, throwing them out as he removed them.
 
“Inuyasha you idiot! Don't do that you might ruin them!!” Kagome scolded, running around behind Inuyasha with Shippo, catching all the books as they fell.
 
Inuyasha sighed.
 
“Where is it? I thought you said last time you were going to bring more because it went so fast, but there's not even one in here!!” Inuyasha asked. Kagome put her books in a pile on the tablecloth she brought, and walked over curiously to inspect her backpack.
 
“That can't be possible Inuyasha; I packed so many this time it almost filled up my whole backpack!” Kagome said. She looked inside, and Inuyasha turned the opening of the backpack towards her to look.
 
“Well someone must've eaten it because it's not in here.” Inuyasha said.
 
“Hmm… where could it be?” Kagome asked herself. Inuyasha stood up.
 
“Let's search for it!!” He proclaimed, and ran off, sniffing around for anything that might've smelled like ramen. Miroku and Sango looked at each other.
 
“Should we help?” Sango asked. Miroku stood up and sighed.
 
“Might as well unless you want to hear Inuyasha's complaining afterward.” Miroku replied.
 
“Good point.” Sango said, and she set out, Kirara at her heels.
 
“If I were ramen… where would I be?” Kagome asked. She chuckled. “That's a stupid question! I'd be in Inuyasha's stomach!”

”Shut up wench.” Inuyasha said. “I can't get any scents of it. Tonight's the night of the new moon, and my sense of smell is already gone.”
 
“Alright.” Kagome said. “Let's keep searching though.”
 
Everyone continued walking, searching, and trying their best to ignore the wines and complains of a certain half demon as the day went on…
 
~~*Meanwhile, far off in the Western Lands*~~
 
Naraku sat down eating something within his lair. He smelled its delectable scent, and gulped down its noodles.
 
“Inuyasha's right. This ramen stuff that girl brings with her is most surprisingly delicious.” He said, a smile formed on his lips as he looked to his left, where all of the ramen Kagome had brought was stored in the corner.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hope you like!!