InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wind Scar??? ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Wind Scar (or Poison Miasma) by Lou
One fine, pleasant spring day in Inu Yasha's forest, the group was having a well-deserved rest after having fought off Kagura and Kanna. They were enjoying the fruits of Kagome's time...Ramen of all different sorts, some even Inu had not even tasted. While the rest of the gang had long ago stopped when they were full, Inu took it upon himself to finish the Ramen that was still in the backpack that he had carried all the way from the Well.
 
"Anymore, Kagome?" he asked after slurping the rest of his 25th container.
 
Kagome's eyes widened as she scanned the piles of empty containers littering the blanket. "Are you still hungry, Inu Yasha? Are you sure?"
Inu Yasha scrunched his nose and flattened his ears on his head, "Yeah,"
He reached for the backpack as Miroku sat up, moved over to him, and started checking his hakama for pockets.... "Back off Pervert Monk! What do you think you're doing?!”
 
"Checking to see where you are putting it all, Inu Yasha."
 
Sango and Kilala snickered as Inu Yasha threw Miroku off his lap and onto the ground. The movement produced a toxic effect on Inu Yasha. He clutched his stomach and moaned like a beached whale.
"Ooooooh Kami, I think I ate too much...." Inu groaned and lay prone on the ground.
 
All four talking members of the party chimed in "Duh!!!" having picked up the modern saying from Kagome.
 
Kagome reached into the backpack and pulled out some Rolaids Miroku and Sango, along with a transformed Kilala managed to keep Inu Yasha restrained as Kagome shoved the tablets down his throat.
 
"Ullllmmpph...." Inu Yasha managed as he swallowed the foul tasting tablets. "These things taste like shit." Inu Yasha moaned again.
 
All of a sudden, a noxious odor filled the space under the God Tree. It seemed to come from everywhere all at once.
 
"Oh, My Lord...." Kagome screamed
 
"Is it an attack by Naraku???" Miroku screamed getting up with one hand, the other protecting his nose and mouth.
 
Sango had pulled on her exterminator's mask and grabbed her boomerang bone. Kilala was already rolling on the ground in agony.
 
Shippo had succumbed to the noxious vapors that seemed to thicken only around the God Tree.
 
Kagome, managed with tears streaming down her face, "Inu Yasha, are you smelling this too? Is it Naraku?"
Inu Yasha blushed violently and let loose another round, only this time it was audible to everyone of the Inu Tachi. As one, they froze in shock.
"Wind Scar? aheh heh..." Inu Yasha weakly managed.
 
Miroku's staff slipped, knocking Inu on the head.
 
"Foul Bubble Butt..." Kagome said as she picked up Shippo.
 
Sango picked up Kilala and said," Inu Yasha, no more ramen for you!"
 
Sango shot him a look that would have thawed Sesshomaru as Inu Yasha embarrassedly let another fly.
 
They vacated the area, leaving Inu Yasha lying prone on the ground, as leaves began dying on the God Tree and grass dying on the ground.
 
The End.