InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of a Tenshi ❯ Guess who's back ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

3rd Chapie is up!! I don't have very many reviews but that's ok cause I see I have lots of readers!! Which is good and bad in its own way! But hell I like this story!
 
 
>>>>>>>With Sesshomaru<<<<<<<
`Damn! The longer I stall fighting annoying youkai the worse Rin is getting' Sesshomaru yelled in his head after yet again getting in a fight with a trying-to-be-the-best-youkai. Sesshomaru sliced the youkai in half and started running towards east again. `Just a couple more miles and I can get to that miko of Inuyasha. Hopefully Inuyasha won't want to fight. Trying to explain to him is like talking to a wall in my castle.' He sighed, `if he does fight I'll just have to knock him out.'
 
>>>>>>>Kagome's house<<<<<<<
 
`Koi my ass! He's such a lunatic! If Inuyasha were here he'd kick his ass to hell, tenshi or not!!' Kagome growled angrily. `I've been hanging out with Inuyasha to long, I've been growling a lot lately.'
 
“Kagome koi, it's time to eat!” “Shut up! I'm not you're koi!!” Kagome yelled back to the person who had called her. “Kagome don't yell at your mother get down here now!” Her grandfather yelled back at her. Kagome ran down stairs, “Opps gomen mom! I thought you were Kukaikan! Gomen!!” “It's ok koi, I thought that's why you yelled.”
 
Her whole family were in there tenshi forms. Walking around, almost braking valuable items with there wings. `Wonder why everyone is in there form?' Kagome thought curiously. `Oh well, they usually don't like me to feel like I'm different. I'm glad I have such a nice family.'
 
While having dinner Kagome's mom asked “Kagome are you going back to the feudal era tomorrow?” Kagome just thought for a moment. “Yea I guess I kinda have to, even though I kinda want to stay for a while. Oh well.” “Sis I'll miss you.” “Yea we all will Kagome.” “Who couldn't miss a daughter as grand as you?” Kagome blushed at her families praises.
 
>>>>>>>>>>The next day<<<<<<<<<<<
 
“Bye mom, Sota, Gramps!!” “Bye Kagome!!” They all said in unison. Kagome jumped through the bone eaters well, `Well at least I got to spend time with the family.' Kagome thought as she made herself turn back into a human.
 
When Kagome landed at the bottom of the well she heard. “Damn it Miroku! Let go of me! I'm going to go get Kagome!! Let me go!!!” “No Inuyasha let her stay home as long as possible!! She needs to stay home!!” Miroku yelled back in protest. Then she heard a mutter which sounded like Shippo “Songo do you think Miroku will let go of Inuyasha any time soon?” “I doubt it Shippo, they've been fighting all morning, I don't see how you sleep through it.” Sango replied. Kagome couldn't help but giggle at there non sense. “Kagome's back!!” Shippo yelled and jumped onto the lip of the well. Kagome jumped up and couldn't quit laughing. “You guys are hilarious!!” She said between giggles. “Oh Kagome I'm glad you're back! Those to have been a nuisance since you left!” Sango giggled annoyed. Kagome couldn't help it she laughed even harder falling on the ground. “Damn it's about time Kagome!” Inuyasha sounded relived that she was back, instead of sounding angry at her. “Hey Kagome you came back early, why so early?” Miroku asked.
 
Kagome just laughed and started walking back towards Kaede's village. “You guys comin' or not?” “Race you there Kagome” Both Shippo and Sango yelled. “Alright you're on!” Kagome yelled back. And they were off.
 
Inuyasha and Miroku just walked. Inuyasha was silent most of the way, which had Miroku a little worried. “Inuyasha what is wrong you're very quite.” “It's nothing really it's just Kagome's scent it was different in the well, when she came out she smelt normal. Like Kagome not, I don't know she just smelled different.” Inuyasha told Miroku. “Maybe you just smelled her wrong. Maybe she put on some perfume or something, you know how girls are in Kagome's time.” Miroku told. “Yea I guess you're right.” Then they stepped into Kaede's hut. Kagome was already making ramen for them.
 
>>>>>>>Inuyasha's forest Last night<<<<<<
 
“So the miko, goes somewhere else when she visits this area. Interesting.” Sesshomaru said out loud to himself. “I suppose I will wait for her, seeing as little brother is worried about her. He'll probly go get her.” Sesshomaru jumped into a tree and fell into a very light sleep. `Hopefully Rin's ok.'
 
The next morning Sesshomaru woke up from hearing his little brother yelling something about getting the young miko rather they like it or not. Sesshomaru jumped down from his perch and somewhat followed the group without being noticed.
 
What he say was hilarious, if he wasn't spying he probly would have fell over laughing. Inuyasha was trying to get over to the well, but Miroku was holding him back. Miroku was holding onto his torso trying to pull him back while arguing with him. Shippo was sleeping in Sango's arms, while Sango rolled her eyes and yelling at Inuyasha as well. Then Shippo jumped from Sango's arms when Inuyasha pulled out Tetsusaiga. Trying to hack off Miroku but failed miserably. Inuyasha was now yelling as many curses to the world and Miroku as possible. Then he say a blue light come out of the well and some giggling. When they finally made it to Kaede's his shoulders were shacking wildly, trying not to get busted. `I should watch my little brother more often. He's quite entertaining.'
 
`Damn it stay focused, Rin is sick I must get the miko for her.' Sesshomaru thought angrily. `What's this?' Kagome and the group were telling Kaede that they were going to camp out tonight. `This will be perfect. I'll either kidnap the girl or I could say I come not for a fight, but to ask for assistants from the young miko. Rin might be sick longer than expected, and if I kidnap her Inuyasha will surly come after her. I'll just have to go with the 2nd choice.'
 
 
>>>>>>>With Kagome and the gang in the forest<<<<<<<<<
 
“Inuyasha Sango and I are going to the hot springs! Don't you dare Miroku or yourself follow us!” Kagome told Inuyasha. “Feh! Like I'd want to look!” Inuyasha said. Kagome rolled her eyes. “Oka-san? Can I go with you guys?” “Sure Shippo!” “What are we waiting for lets go! Beat you there Sango!” Kagome yelled.
 
>>>>At the Springs<<<<
 
“Oh! This feels wonderful!” Kagome sighed. “Yea I can agree with that!” Shippo said. “Oh I haven't felt this good in awhile.” Sango also sighed. Kagome made her way to the shampoo. “Which kind Shippo? Vanilla or Sakura Blossoms?” “Umm… VANILLA!!” Shippo shrieked out. “How about you Sango?” “I'll go with Sakura Blossoms” “Alright.” She tossed the bottle of Sakura Blossoms over to Sango. Unaware of a certain taiyoukai above the trees, watching them.
 
`Ugh. Stupid mortals.'
 
`What are you talking about? You like it!'
 
`I do not, why would I , Sesshomaru, like filthy ningens?'
 
`Whatever I would know seeming as I am you'
 
`Shut up'
 
`Farwell you'll miss me!'
 
`Stupid sub-conscious.'
 
After the battle with his sub-conscious, the girls were getting dressed and Shippo. `This will be my chance to ask her to come with me.'
 
He jumped down from the tree, startling the crap out of all of them. “W-what do you want Sesshomaru?!” Kagome shrieked. I looked at her with his normal bored expression, “I am in need of your assistance miko.” “Stop your crap Sesshomaru! You just want Tetsusaiga.” Sango yelled at him. “No really human I am of in need of your assistance” Before Sango could yell any more insults at the taiyoukai, Kagome put her hands up to stop her. “What do you need help with Sesshomaru?” He looked past them and sighed. Kagome looked back when she heard a “KAGOME!!”
 
That's Chapie 3! Review!!