InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of a Tenshi ❯ The Beginning of the End Prt I ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey Woat fans! ColdTenshiEyes here totally pumped for this fanfiction!! Lol! We're gonna start getting to the really good parts!! Lol, hope you're ready!! Alright here's Chapter 20!
 
Disclaimer: Don't Own Inuyasha and Co!
 
Chapter 20: The Beginning of the End Part 1
 
Inuyasha's ears twitched on his head at the light patter of rain. Groaning the silver hanyou turned and stared at the balcony window/door. `Wasn't it raining harshly last night?'
 
Sitting up, feeling just a little groggy, he glared at the annoying sound. Sure he didn't mind the rain, but sheesh he was sleeping good. It wasn't often he slept that good. The last time he had actually relaxed was when he was over at Kagome's house and had been bugging her the whole time she had tried to study.
 
Grinning at the memory he slid out of the silk sheets. Glaring at the offensive cloth he grabbed his fire rat haori. How he disliked silk. It reminded him too much of his childhood and of an endless pool of nothingness. Personally he preferred trees and Kagome's sleeping bags or even her bed. His fire rat kimono as well, they were comfortable. They weren't so … endless.
 
Slipping on the old cloth, he began contemplating about Kagome and Sesshomaru. He wasn't sure what happened but whatever it was, the prick forgot Kagome and Rin. Seemed to have slightly forgotten about him as well.
 
Strange… why would Sesshomaru only forget about Kagome and Rin? That didn't make any sense. If somebody was to really mess with the TaiYoukai they should have stolen memories about his security or his deep secrets or something. Not about Kagome and Rin.
 
Too tired to think about it anymore and hungry as well he headed out the door.
 
~x~x~
 
Shunusuke yawned widely, `Darn it Mizu! Stealing the covers.' Half asleep, he groped for the missing silk sheets. Peeping open an orange eye he glared at Mizu, who was standing over him with the covers in her hands. “You know Mizu, I'm going to get you one of these days.” He half-heartedly growled.
 
Mizu giggled, “Yep, but first you have to wake up before me.” Shunusuke shut his eye again and rolled over onto his stomach. “Shunu?”
 
“Hmm?” Shunusuke noticed his girlfriend's hesitation, “Did you notice it's not pouring anymore?” Shunusuke rolled back over at the seriousness in Mizu's voice. Starring out the large balcony window he noticed it was in fact only a light drizzle and the sky was a lot brighter gray than the day before. Yesterday it had been a deep bluish black.
 
Narrowing his eyes in sleepy confusion he looked back at Mizu, “Yea, what about it?” Mizu sat down next to him on the bed. She was wearing a denim mini skirt with a light gray tank top to match her eyes. “Well, before when Sesshomaru had lost his memory Kagome had been hurt. Well now that they seem to have some sort of connection again the weather isn't so harsh in fact it's really mild compared to yesterday.”
 
Red eyebrows narrowed more, “Nani?” Mizu shoved at his shoulder, “You bum! Wake up!” Half heartedly glaring Shunusuke protested, “No!!!”
 
~x~x~
 
Tsurai awoke to something shifting beside him. Lazily opening his light blue eyes, that almost looked silver in the morning light, he yelped when he spotted a hand resting on his chest.
 
Jumping up, tripping over the blankets and hitting his head on the hard, cold marble floor, did Tsurai finally realize that he was no longer in his own room. Shinai peeked over the edge of the bed and glared at him, “Tsurai, it's seven o' clock in the morning. Shut up.”
 
Obviously, Shinai was no morning person. But Kami was she ever beautiful. Her light green hair was mused do to sleep and her emerald eyes. Breathtaking. She was still in the dark blue, his favorite color, garter belt, thong, and bra. She had taken off the stockings last night, something about being uncomfortable, and she had instead slipped on a matching dark blue silk nightie.
 
Before Tsurai could mutter out an apology for waking her she turned over and fell back asleep. `Wow…' standing up, he retrieved his jacket and left the room. He had a lot of contemplating to do about him and Shinai. A lot of contemplating.
 
~x~x~
 
Naraku opened his deep crimson eyes, `Something isn't correct…' standing he headed out of his room and into the hallway. Once he opened the sheet that covered his room from the rest a thick miasma encircled the hallway. The room he stayed in the most often always filled with more miasma than the rest.
 
Swiping open another sheet he stepped into the room with his natural dark grace. “Naraku, I-I don't think I can do this anym-more.” Naraku ran his piercing red eyes over the busty, blonde haired, pink eyed neeko.
 
Hisui had sweat dampening her golden brow and her forehead was glowing with an ethereal dark light. “I believe you are fine. You only have to hold out awhile longer. Than you can have your… precious Sesshomaru to yourself.”
 
His voice manipulated around her causing her eyes to dull considerably. Turning his back he strode out of the room and headed towards the next one. He didn't have Kanna to see places or people for him so he had to use a youkai hawk to do his bidding. How pathetic.
 
Grabbing the small bird he pulled the miniature scroll off of its leg. “Almost there, as soon as the storm lightens up we will follow out with the plan. Are you sure you just want the girl?”
 
Hmm. Interesting question. It could in fact help induce his scheme, but it didn't seem worth it. Grabbing a fresh scroll, he unwrapped it and began writing back. Placing the small scroll back onto the hawk's leg he released it to follow the Band of Seven.
 
This plan may work out better than before.
 
Heading back towards the room with Hisui in it, he almost stumbled into Kohaku. What was that boy doing? He had not given him the permission to move about the castle. The miasma could just as easily kill him as it could any other youkai.
 
“Kohaku.” His voice was malicious and commanding, “What do you think you are doing?” Kohaku's brown eyes met with his own crimson slowly, “I'm sorry, my lord.” The small eleven or twelve year old boy got down on one knee and bowed to him, as was customary.
 
Staring down at the dark brown hair Naraku sidestepped him. Perhaps he, Naraku, had been too focused on other things and seemed to have forgotten slightly about the boy. With his plans, he wasn't surprised.
 
Entering the room that Hisui resided in he placed two fingers over her forehead were the false Jewel Fragment was. Hisui was already a weak youkai, only given power because of who her aunt was. It was obvious the girl had never trained her psychic ability much, her power on Sesshomaru waned quite a bit.
 
He should have expected as much.
 
Suddenly there was another entity behind him, one that was a bit taller than his own. He could feel the other's breath trailing down his neck, his breath was cold. If he were anyone else he would have shivered, but he was accustomed to such behavior from Raijin.
 
Raijin was not your average youkai spawn. In fact, he was rather, let us say…. Proud perhaps? Of the young spawn. He was in fact beautiful, the crimson red hair, the emerald/hazel eyes, and the brown recluse spider mark on his forehead.
 
Raijin was most definitely a stunning youkai. He was past six feet tall and was compelling beyond reason. He would come in handy at the castle, thus his reason of creation.
 
Until Naraku studied his battle formations. Raijin was very precise and stealthy when it came to his attacks. It was absurd to think, a simple spawn such as Raijin, could hold such full youkai like qualities.
 
A cool smirk appeared on Naraku's face, “Ah, Raijin, why do you return so soon?” Raijin was powerful, he would be perfect to have as a… right hand man.
 
Raijin attempted to slip his arms around Naraku, but he was dodged easily. He parted his lips, the full bottom lip was tempting and inviting, more than perfect for a creature of pure seduction.
 
His strange golden eyes with green went over Naraku, “As the flames pause in stroke, a woman sings. Her voice provokes, my heart took wings.”
 
Naraku sighed, he feared it could come to this. Not exactly feared, no. Better yet, he anticipated it. “Follow that voice Raijin. She is the one you need.” Raijin slowly cocked his head to the side, the rest of his tall, lean body unwavering.
 
“The voice of the woman you speak. Than to whom am I to compete?” Naraku ran his eyes over the spawn quickly, calculatingly. “The tall silver haired inu named Sesshomaru. Hisui,” he waved his hand towards the entranced neeko, “isn't strong enough to hold back Sesshomaru's strong mental barriers.
 
“As well as Kane, Hisui's brother.” Raijin nodded his head going upright again.
 
“Both the blonde and silver head are in love, over a simple woman? Is she truly as beautiful as the purest dove, will Tokei be forgotten as a man?” Naraku smirked at the spawn, he was clever, but he was very naïve on many things.
 
“I will take care of Tokei myself. You should understand your job easily enough.” Raijin's eyes ran over his body again, that strange chill was very tempting to allow to crawl up his spine.
 
“A woman. A man. Why do they care for each other?” Raijin's eyes searched his own crimson, “When either creature is a bother?” Naraku prevented a chuckle, Raijin was indeed very naïve. And yet, so seductive.
 
It was strange, he Naraku, was thinking such things of another male. He paused, it was the chemicals within Raijin though, that made him feel that way. Those chemicals literally seeped from his pores, allowing the youkai to have total control, sexually, over anybody he so desired…. And then some.
 
“Go, Bankotsu should be waiting for you.” Raijin made a very graceful bow before completely disappearing.
 
Turning back to Hisui Naraku snorted, “You are so pathetic.”
 
~x~x~
 
Sesshomaru wasn't sure how long he had been watching the tiny woman in his bed. In fact, he wasn't even sure when the sun had crept up on him. Sesshomaru had indeed gotten lost within the small Tenshi's sleeping form. She was so beautiful.
 
Inside and out. Why did she have to care about him though? Him of all people? It was such a strange feeling… having someone want to care for you.
 
Someone to love you.
 
His entire body shook from the thought. He had never been loved before.
 
His mother only cared about making him strong, making him the leader of the West. She hadn't wanted a child, she had said so herself.
 
“Damn that Inu No Tashio! Damn him for making me pregnant! My father as well, forcing me to mate the bastard! Knowing full well that I would end up with a child!” Seshiko snarled at her maid.
 
“My lady, please. Your son is just in the other room; you don't want to hurt his feelings.” Seshiko turned around and slapped the maiden, “When I'm done with that boy, he will have no feelings. His father won't appreciate him at all.” A cool sinister smile spread across her full lush lips that had a slight glaze over them.
 
Sesshomaru quickly turned away from his mother's cruel words, he had wanted to surprise her with a beautiful lily. If he wasn't mistaken by his books, it was called a Siroi lily. He had picked it in its prime, at almost three feet. The beauty of it was in a sweet small bell shape, the petals in a bowing position.
 
He figured his mother would like it. She was always in the garden, always standing in front of the small patch that was their Siroi lilies. Why did his mother speak such things?
 
She didn't approve of him?
 
Fine. He wasn't a child… much. He had the body of an early teen/older child. And he was smart beyond measure, commended by many and praised by the tons.
 
So why wasn't his mother pleased? What had his father done to make her so angry?
 
… He had never met his father. The whole 23 years of his life he had only seen portraits and random doodles from the other youkai in the castle.
 
His father was at war. And he…
 
He was alone with his mother and maidens. Surrounded by women, and trained only from his own mother. Reading. Studying. Fighting. Training.
 
And she was damning his sire, from what he could tell, his father was doing exactly what he was commissioned to do. Protecting the Western Lands, against his own grandfather of the Eastern Lands.
 
So far… from what he could perceive his mother was never pleased with him, and absolutely disdained his father.
 
Why? That's all he wanted to know. Did he remind her so much of him that she would force him to work three times harder than the average inu youkai his age?
 
Fine. Than he'd prove to his mother, he was worth something.
 
He wouldn't run away from her anymore. He wouldn't cower in fear of her painful blows.
 
Looking down at his relatively small fist did he notice the flower and wilted and melted within his hand.
 
His poisonous claws. A gift he received from his mother. A weapon he had yet learned to control.
 
He would learn to control it. He would prove his mother that he could be strong….
 
The Ultimate Killing Perfection.
 
His mother slammed open the shoji door, a chilling smirk was upon her lips. Her amethyst eyes had a glint in them.
 
“What are you waiting for Sesshomaru?” her voice was but a whisper, but it had the most distressing effect. Looking past his mother's hip he saw the maiden dead. Blood was spilt everywhere. The scent of the young woman's blood surrounded the area like some sort of miasma.
 
Feeling sick to his stomach he stared back up at his mother. As he looked her thin eyebrows had narrowed, and her clawed hand had came back and swiped him across the face.
 
“You were supposed to be at the field by now! Not picking flowers, like a simple minded person!” She swiped at him again, but he dodged it. Scarcely.
 
Sesshomaru turned on his foot and ran. But half way through the hall he had second thoughts. `I said I wouldn't run anymore. I will become my mother's dream… no matter the cost.'
 
Turning around at her footsteps so near he stood his ground…. Beginning the training from hell.
 
Sesshomaru smirked at the irony. His mother hadn't wanted him to have emotions. And yet this small girl comes into his life and flips that upside down. He didn't remember her, and yet he did.
 
Small visions, memories, kept hitting him randomly. Watching the small woman brought back a few as well. Not pleasant ones.
 
She had once been a human. Or perhaps a disguise. He couldn't… recall. The fact was becoming very disconcerting.
 
He had tried to kill her numerous times. She had amazing shiny raven hair and the deepest blue eyes that altered with her attitude. Kagome. She had always defied him in some way, and than he had asked her for help.
 
Help about what though? That he didn't remember and that too pierced his patience.
 
The small girl… Rin, she was hard to remember as well. She had come into his life so strangely. He had small visions of him pulling Tensiga out and it pulsing over her lifeless body. Her crying out his name when she was in harms way and him rescuing her.
 
They were all fuzzy images that barely made any sense at all to him.
 
Kagome stirred in the bed and knocked him from his musings. She shifted her small hands tightening on the silk coverlet before releasing it once more. “Sesshomaru?” his honey golden eyes met her own ocean blue ones.
 
“Hai?” the small smile on her face made his stomach to flutter. “G'morning.” She yawned out sleepily. A small smile tugged at his lips, “Good morning.” Kagome's smile widened, “Did you sleep at all Sesshomaru?”
 
The Taiyoukai paused in answering her, he was sure she was going to reprimand him, but he didn't wish to lie to her. Lies were for the weak who couldn't bare the truth themselves. He had too much honor to lie to anyone. Including simpletons. Including a beautiful creature such as herself.
 
“No. I didn't.” he stated blandly. Kagome's frown was all he needed to know before she sat up to stare at him, “I don't take up all the covers.” She pouted. Sesshomaru's mouth twitched against his usually cold and insensitive face.
 
“That was not the problem.” Kagome's smile grew cheerfully, “I know.”
 
He stood silently and headed towards his closet. She had only brought clothes to sleep in and personally he didn't wish any other male to see her in such a magnificent state. Only one's mate should see someone as such.
 
He froze as he grasped his kimono top. Such strange thoughts as such kept popping into his complicated mind. Scoffing at the irony he pulled out a haori and a matching sash and brought it to her.
 
“Here use this to cover yourself.” Kagome gratefully took the clothing. She had grabbed a tight tang top and some boy cut shorts as her pajamas last night thinking she would end up back in her own room. Strangely enough, she ended up staying with Sesshomaru.
 
And the first time since he had lost his memory, she felt safe. Protected.
 
Sesshomaru again turned and went to his closet, shutting the door behind him, he as well changed. He chose his usual garb of the white and red silk kimono. Changing quite easily and using his usual sash did he finally step out of the large closet.
 
Seeing Kagome had as well slipped on the dark blue haori did Sesshomaru stop and stare. Openly. The dark haori was wrapped tight around her. He walked over to her slowly, she looked up at him about the time he was a few inches from her, “Am I going to my room to change?”
 
Sesshomaru looked her over again, she had her `pajamas' underneath his haori but she smelt so good with their combined scents. “I believe you look fine as you are.”
 
Kagome's eyes brightened at his admission, even if he did look a bit shocked at it. After adding the final effect to her `outfit' Kagome went and looked in his mirror. Well, all in all it turned out to look rather cute. With some of her tang top showing where she refused to completely surround herself with his haori. The haori was a beautiful dark blue like the crescent moon on his forehead. Faded in the back was a large silver crescent moon and on the front was a tinier one about on her right breast. The silver sash was the perfect touch.
 
“Thanks Sesshomaru.” He nodded, as if a lost for words. Okay the outfit was cute, but it wasn't breath taking.
 
~x~x~
 
Bankotsu laughed at the memory that he had of all of him and his brothers. “That was a fun time! I'm surprised you even remembered that Kyokotsu!” he exclaimed. The large ogre like man gave a grin. Not your average grin, mind you, but the kind of grin that set chills up your spine. With his large point teeth and large grotesque body, Kyokotsu could force you to his biddings.
 
`Well… if he were a bit more on the bright side.' Bankotsu thought slowly. He wasn't judging his band member, not in the least. Simply stating facts. Kyokotsu was not the smartest man in the group. He was the largest, and seemed formidable, but he was actually the weakest in the group. Based purely on strength alone. No true fighting skill.
 
But in other means Renkotsu was most definitely the smartest of the group. He was skilled in reading, writing, and also seemed to know his mathematics very well. His head seemed to be one with the clouds often when he was strategizing or contemplating. As for his skills, he was very good, if you wanted your victim to be trapped and not wanting close combat.
 
Suikotsu…. There was something weird going on with that man's head lately. Such as this morning, he woke up as a smaller built man. He had soft gentle eyes and didn't have any of his facial tattoos that the whole group sported. But later when talk started going around about the good ol' days, his evil chuckle ran through the cave they stayed in and they knew he was back.
 
Makotsu hadn't been sporting much fun since they have arrived in the cave. He had been in the back, so not to affect them, and has been messing with his poisons all night long. He had recently reemerged and proclaimed he had the perfect poison for Naraku's plans this night. Makotsu… has been love sick lately. Even before their deaths. He had been obsessed with a pretty but small woman that knew much about herbs. They had a lot in common and by a simple look at his face, the woman had run in terror. Makotsu hasn't really been the same since.
 
Ginkotsu hasn't really said much. He had been reloaded and given a few new weapons of choice at Naraku's castle. In fact, the only thing he had said the whole time he has been reawakened was that he hoped he didn't rust. So far… he hasn't.
 
Jakotsu on the other hand. He had been whining since Naraku kicked them out of the castle. Until they had been completely dry and until this early morning had Jakotsu finally shut up. Sure Jakotsu was just fine and was a perfect friend. He was a little on the creepy side when it came to his sexuality but he was very loyal and didn't push on him at all. They had been friends since they were but young children and hadn't parted since. After they had destroyed their village, when Bankotsu and Jakotsu first received their weapons of choice (which they still had to this day), they had gone on their life mission. They had traveled together and created the Band of Seven. They had even died together, and were the last two to die.
 
But now they were back. After Naraku allowed Bankotsu to have his free reign over the village that had killed them and retrieved his Sacrent Halberd did Bankotsu finally agree to Naraku's mission.
 
Now… they were waiting for the word. Passing time, reminiscing really. A hawk youkai's squeal rang through the air and Bankotsu knew that Naraku had resent word. Stepping out of the cave and into a light drizzle did the hawk finally come to him. The bird landed on his forearm, which was luckily covered with his armor, did Bankotsu finally pull at the scroll on its leg.
 
Bankotsu reread the letter twice, surly not. But it was so. Naraku's message was to the point and no exceptions. And then they could have their free reign and life back again. He, himself, could continue his mission: to kill as many people as humanly possible. And hopefully still keep his band together.
 
“Are you guys ready?” the slight grunts and movement let him know that they were indeed ready, they had eaten well, thanks to Bankotsu good skills and Renkotsu's fire. Taking a deep breath Bankotsu started heading towards the Central Castle.
 
~x~x~
 
Kagome giggled as Rin splashed her in the hot spring. “Rin! Be good! I need to wash your hair!” her voice echoed in the large space of the room. Rin grinned largely before tackling Kagome, “I don't want to!”
 
Kagome laughed some more, “Rin! Get back here!” the small girl was swimming to the other end of the large spring. “You ornery thing!” Rin's sweet giggle resounded around them.
 
After Kagome had successfully bathed Rin and herself they had dressed and went and met Sesshomaru and Shippo in the auditorium. There in the auditorium her brother and friends, along with Inuyasha were up on the stage.
 
“Hey Kagome! I finally found someone who is perfect to help me!” Tachi-mora's voice shouted over the large crowd of people. Kagome gave Inuyasha an encouraging smile, “Well I hope he's as perfect as you think!”
 
They had played some songs, warming up, and finally got into some good stuff. During this time waiters and maidens took peoples orders of there choice and brought them their food.
 
The whole morning, Kagome had strangely not seen Tokei or Kane. Kagome looked around, in fact, she hadn't seen Hisui or Kemurai either. `It's not like you could miss them, they make such a big scene about everything.'
 
The large doors opened suddenly, and a woman walked in. Kagome stiffened when she recognized her.
 
“Kikyo?”
 
~x~x~
 
Inuyasha stood nervously on the stage. Many of the faces he recognized from his childhood when he had lived at the castle with his father and mother. They didn't look like they had very much scorn on their faces, though he could tell by their scents that they weren't exactly pleased with is presence.
 
“Hey, don't worry about it.” Inuyasha turned his head towards Shunusuke. He was wearing blackish-blue jeans with some red designs on them which matched his hair. He wore a dark blue vest with no shirt underneath and he had it unzipped.
 
“Keh, I ain't worrying about anything.” Shunusuke smiled genuinely, only Kagome had smiled at him like that when she hadn't known him. “You're a lot like Tachi-mora. Take my advice, ignore them. They are nobody. Everything they threw at you, throw it back.”
 
Inuyasha's thick eyebrows narrowed, “Whatever.” Shunusuke strung his guitar, “Tachi ready?” Tachi-mora nodded before screaming out, “Kagome! I finally found someone who is perfect to help me!” That had caught every body's attention.
 
For the band, wanted. For the hanyou, unwanted. “Tachi-mora, I don't know about this.” Tachi-mora grinned, something between arrogant and reassuring. “Let's kick ass.” Before his voice rang on a more serious note, “If you feel yourself loosing control let yourself.”
 
Inuyasha gave him a worried glance before straightening up, “Yea right, I won't loose control.” Tachi-mora grinned again, “You have a lot of pain inside you, this is your chance to let it out.”
 
They sang a few songs like `Why' by Crossfade, `Breath' by Breaking Benjamin and others of the sort. One that really caught Inuyasha's attention was the song, `Me Against the World,' by Simple Plan.
 
“We're not gonna be just a part of their games, we're not gonna be just the victims. They're taking our dreams and they tear them apart, `til everyone's the same.” Tachi-mora started, “I've got no place to go, I've got no where to run. They love to watch me fall, they think they know it all.
 
“I'm a nightmare, a disaster. That's what they always said. I'm a lost cause not a hero, but I'll make it on my own. Me Against the World, It's Me Against the World.”
 
Tachi-mora pushed light heartedly at him before saying, “Dude, you're turn.”
 
Inuyasha stood in front of the crowd, many he knew, many he didn't. And yet… with Kagome in the room, he felt powerful. Like nothing could touch him.
 
“We won't let them change how we feel in our hearts. We're not gonna let them control us. We won't let them shove all their thought is our heads, and we'll never be like them…” Tachi-mora and he finished the rest of the chorus.
 
Tachi-mora motioned that Inuyasha would scream, and he did, exactly how Tachi-mora had shown him that morning. “Now I'm sick of this waiting, so come on and take your shot!” Tachi-mora started and Inuyasha finished.
 
“You can spit all your insults but nothing you say is gonna change us! You can sit there and judge me say what you want to, we'll never let you win!” they sang and screamed together. Inuyasha had never felt such a weight being lifted off of him. It was like all his childhood memories were being released from him.
 
Letting them know… allowing them to feel his pain.
 
Unbeknown to the hanyou was that they really did understand his pain. Mizu was using her psychic ability to show some past memories that were going through his mind. One's of him and Kagome. Of him protecting those he loved, and those he never even knew.
 
And also of all the people that had scorned him, mocked him. They finally realized how strong he really was now.
 
After the song the doors had sprung open and stepped in Kikyo, she was drenched head to toe with water. Knee down was covered in mud. Her clothing clung to her like a second beautiful skin, her hair was smoothed against her face, back, and arms.
 
“Inuyasha, why didn't you tell me you would be expected here?” her voice held a strange sweet melody. Her voice was never sweet. Not even in her real life.
 
“Hey Inuyasha, we need to sing the next song and then you can jump off and meet the woman.” Tachi-mora said callously. Inuyasha frowned at his words but agreed. It was, after all, just one song.
 
“Know what? I think I have this one to myself actually. Right Shunusuke?” Shunusuke nodded in agreement. Tachi-mora shrugged, “Go help the woman, you seem to know the dead girl.”
 
Inuyasha paused as he was preparing to jump off the stage, “You know she is dead.” Tachi-mora stared at him, “How could I not? She has Shinidama Chuu's all around her. Plus the withering souls within her are fading slowly from her using their energy to sustain her life.
 
“Also… her skin doesn't have the ethereal soft look that most women have. Her hair doesn't look like it's well kept and doesn't seem to have a natural shine. Her spiritual powers are amazing, I'll give her that, but why in the world is she still alive?”
 
More than half of the room looked at Tachi-mora in shock. How observant was that? Kikyo's cold brown eyes narrowed, “Anything else you would like to add, Tenshi?” Tachi-mora grinned, “You know, you're kind a feisty. If you weren't dead, I'm sure you would be a great lay.”
 
Next thing Tachi-mora knew was he was once standing up minding his own business talking to a dead woman, next he was running around on the stage dodging random items Kagome threw at him. The last item was her shoe.
 
“The hell Kagome?!” he shouted when she was done. “Tachi-mora! For one: Kikyo is a priestess! For two: you shouldn't talk like that to any woman!”
 
Tachi-mora's dark green eyes bore into her own azure, “Ya know… you can talk like that to whores.”
 
KO! Tachi-mora would be out for a while; Kagome had nailed him in the head with her plate. “I swear! You're language!” The room was filled with snickers, a shocked TaiYoukai, and a very upset undead miko. “My bets are on Kagome!” Some random youkai cried out. The rest of the room started laughing harder.
 
Kikyo scowled, “Inuyasha,” her voice was now sweet, “Come here, please.” The debate was written all over his face. The thoughts going through his mind were still being plastered on a screen.
 
Past encounters, the real Kikyo, the dead Kikyo. It didn't matter it was running through his mind and it was making him beyond unsure. The one that really caught everybody's attention was his last thought that replayed on the screen continuously.
 
-
 
“Become human for me Inuyasha.” Kikyo sat on the ground with the wind playing havoc with her hair and the grass. Inuyasha scowl fell from his face, “What?”
 
Kikyo smiled, “It would be for the best, think about it.” She closed her eyes and her smile withered slightly. Like a flower. “You wouldn't have to worry about enemies anymore. You could be free and accepted. And I, I could be free of my duty. I could be a … real woman. With a family, have what the women in the village have.”
 
Kikyo's eyes opened. They held a wistful gleam, “Wouldn't it be exceptional?” Inuyasha eyed her slowly, `Become human? Acceptance?'
 
“If they can't stand me how I am, how do you expect them to accept me as a mortal. I'm two of one, Kikyo. I couldn't ever belong.” Inuyasha stood in his hurt anger and turned his back to her.
 
Kikyo stood and wrapped her arms around him. She laid her head gently between his shoulder blades, “Inuyasha… become human for me….”
 
-
 
Kaminari stood indignantly, “How dare you!” her eyes flashed a deep crimson for a moment. Kikyo regarded Kaminari slowly, “How dare I what?” her voice was a glacier compared to Kaminari's burning fury.
 
“What makes you think you can control Inuyasha like that? What were you really after, huh? Freedom from your duties, when other mikos craved the job of caring for such a valuable and powerful item? You selfish bitch!”
 
Some other youkai stood to the fight, anger, fury, irritation, whatever it maybe enclosed their faces. Retorts were shouted at the undead miko. Kikyo's chocolate eyes narrowed, “Be Quiet!” Shocked looks instantly turned towards Kagome.
 
She too was standing with her hands in fists lying on the table, “Be quiet…” she whispered again. Slowly she looked up, “Look at what you are doing. You're trying to change what has already happened. You can't stop what happened in the past, but you can help support the future. … Inuyasha needs to make this decision on his own.”
 
A small smile was on her face as she looked deeply in those golden amber eyes, “Come on Inuyasha…” Just as quickly had Kagome started speaking did the memories of Kikyo fall from the screen but instead changed to Kagome. The war was most noticeable.
 
Kioshi walked slowly towards the hanyou, “Inuyasha, tell me. Do you love Kagome?” Inuyasha finally smiled, “With all my heart, but not in the way that you all presume. I love her as a sister, she has been there for me when no one else would have dared to stand near me. She stopped me from losing my soul more than I can count. Prevented me from giving up… I love ya, ya wench, and don't you forget it.”
 
A single tear fell from Kagome's face, “Love you too Inuyasha. But what of Kikyo? Do you know how you feel for her?” Inuyasha's eyebrow twitched in amusing anger, “You have to be the damper of everything don't you?”
 
“This is serious Inuyasha! This is about your life!” Inuyasha huffed and crossed his arms, “Well maybe I don't want to decide you stupid girl!”
 
Kagome's wings flared in annoyance, “Inuyasha, are you dense or what?” Inuyasha glared at her, “Butt out of my business woman, if it weren't for you we wouldn't even be in this position right now! You just had to go and find yourself a mate now didn't you?”
 
Kagome let out a sound that sounded strangely close to a growl, “Inuyasha!” before she could finish the command he started laughing, hard. “Gah, wench!” he wrapped his arms around his abdomen. Slowly Kagome took a deep breath to calm her nerves, “Sheesh Kagome, can't you see I'm nervous as fuck up here? I know half of these people and can't stand em' and you, you want me to tell Kikyo how I feel about her now?”
 
He had regained himself and was now as serious as anyone and ever seen the young hanyou. Kikyo's cold impassive glare was burning Kagome. It was a chilling experience, knowing those cold, hard brown eyes were glaring at you.
 
“Uh, do I have to announce this to the world, I mean, c'mon!” Inuyasha randomly complained. Kagome officially fell out of her chair, “What do you mean! Inuyasha!” Inuyasha grinned, “I know, I know, but I don't wanna! It's not very polite.”
 
Sesshomaru raised an arrogant eyebrow at his hanyou brother, “Little brother since when do you care of such trivial things such as being polite?” In a childish motion Inuyasha stuck out his pink tongue at the older inu. Sesshomaru refrained himself from rolling his eyes.
 
Tachi-mora suddenly jumped up before screaming, “HOLY SHIT!” Everybody paused and stared at the dark Tenshi. His arms were waving around frantically and he was sputtering out incoherent words that made little to no sense. Kagome stared at her brother in concern, maybe she hit him to hard?
 
“Shit, shit, shit!!!” he finally growled out. He was suddenly in front of Kagome grasping her shoulders and lifting her up, “Shit!” Kagome stared into his emerald eyes, “We've established that, Tachi-mora.”
 
He frowned and his grip loosened on her considerably, “My… my daughter, h-how is she?” Kagome placed a comforting hand on his unusually pale cheek, “She's fine Tachi-mora, and the most beautiful six-year-old.”
 
His shoulders slumped and a single tear ran down his cheek, his eyes changed to a glowing gold. His expression was forlorn and upset, “I'm a horrible father…” Kagome smiled at him, “You did what was best for her, she's living with grandma.”
 
Tachi-mora paused, “Grandma?” Kagome confirmed it. “Why in the hell is she living with grandma? That hellacious hag?” Kagome's eyes widened it always seemed to amaze her on his chosen vocabulary. “Tachi-”
 
His eyes returned to their natural color, “Who in the hell decided this?” His wings began to flare and the room began to shake slightly. “Tachi, settle down, mom did. At the time, we didn't have enough money to support all of us, and grandma was the only one that didn't have anybody living with her. Uncle Kemuri was busy with dealing with Segai… she was the only one open.”
 
Tachi-mora covered his hurt easily. A mask. She was really beginning to hate those. First Sesshomaru and now her brother. She took a deep calming breath, “Hey, she's fine. She's only in kindergarten and according to her sensei she's really great in her little bitty addition.”
 
Kaminari frowned, unease setting deep within her chest, `He has a daughter…?' Was it not only a two days ago that Tachi-mora had kissed her? Last night that he had danced with her in the sweetest of ways?
 
But there was something wrong, he was unbalanced. His scent was wrong. Or it may have just been the fact that Tachi-mora and Kagome were the first Tenshi she had actually met. She didn't understand their breed anymore than she understood that Tachi-mora had a child.
 
Kioshi instantly noticed the pain in his little sister. “Kaminari…” his voice was hushed and warm. She turned her eyes away from the two siblings, fine then she'd leave him alone.
 
Tachi-mora was shaking, trembling from the rage and pain within him. He needed to get back under control of his emotions. He had to stop from destroying the building with his powers, his emotions.
 
Why now had his daughter come to mind? He had purposely been trying to block her out, keep her out of the way so he could focus on his other millions of mistakes. Not having to think about his darling, Arleana, he could think of how he could make it up to her later. Not to think of Arleana….
 
To not have to face the ghost of her mother… the dark dog hanyou, spirit of darkness and death, Abelina.
 
Eyes flaring an ethereal color, the Dark Tenshi disappeared.
 
~x~x~
 
Panic rose through the crowd. Even Kikyo seemed to be confused though the cunning woman was good at hiding it. But Kagome, Kagome wasn't worried, she knew where he would go.
 
He would find a place to destroy and release all of his anger and pain. All of his misplaced love. Her brother was one of the strongest men she knew and he proved it everyday.
 
And yet, every time he would try to move on… She would haunt him again. Abelina the Greek name for Beautiful Serpent. A name meant to degrade her. To destroy her. And in time, it was not her name but she had killed herself
 
Kagome turned towards the shocked people and turned away walking out the door. They wouldn't understand.
 
They were actually no better than the English Ton that would come around in the next two hundred years.
 
Living falsely, behind masks. Lies. Betrayal. Pain.
 
~x~x~
 
Kaminari quickly followed after the befriended Tenshi. She caught up with her quickly, “Kagome!” The smaller woman turned and smiled.
 
“What happened? Is Tachi-mora okay?” Kagome's smile brightened as they walked towards the back of the Central Castle. “Of course. Everybody needs time alone, this is his time.”
 
Kaminari bit her lip, “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude.” Kagome turned confused blue towards her, “What do you mean? If you think I'm the one who needs time to myself… Oh no, I just couldn't stomach the sight of Kikyo fawning all over Inuyasha like that. My poor hanyou.”
 
Kaminari smiled as they finally made it outside. The ground was slick with mud and water but it was fine to her, it's not like she cared for her kimono overly much. “Can we talk?”
 
Kagome nodded as they walked beside one another. “Tachi-mora… he has a daughter…” She started. Kagome nodded, “Her name is Arleana. She's one-half Tenshi and one-half inu youkai.”
 
Kaminari looked shocked, “Really?” Kagome smiled, “Yea, she's probably the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. And the most adorable as well. She's six now, her hair is to her shoulders. It's the richest ebony color with the green shine that Tachi-mora's has. And her eyes, I swear I could kill the little thing, they're the deepest emerald.”
 
Kagome sighed wistfully, “I would kill for eyes like that… but that come from her Dark Tenshi and Inu culture. I'm a creature of the light so it's natural all my bright colors. But Tachi-mora was born of the culture of our father.
 
“Our wings weren't colored for any particular reason, they are meant to signify what sub-culture we are of the Tenshi race. It's rare to see a loving marriage between the Dark and the Light. We are set apart for our particular jobs we were graced with. While the Light culture is meant to appease the forces in danger of insanity and such our Dark brethren are meant to be … the `Angels of Death' said in a cliché way of course.
 
“Believe it or not, our race began with Eros the Greek God of Love. He is said to have been winged carrying Bow and Arrows. His mother, Aphrodite is the Greek Goddess of Love.
 
“But Eros was betrayed once… and for a year split from himself, a Dark and Light angel. They mated with one another and created twins… and thus the Tenshi were created. Zeus the Leading Deity of Greece was outraged with the two angels. Beside the fact that the Athenians were praising Eros, but never having results and that the balance of love was set disarray… but the fact that Eros had attacked himself in grief and broke himself into Dark and Light. Yin and Yang.
 
“Zeus forced the two together and Eros was reborn as he had been before. Except now mischievous and playful. He became the Eros most know him in my world…”
 
Kaminari's brain felt as though it would explode with the onslaught of what Kagome told her. “Kags… what does that have to do with Tachi-mora and his pup?”
 
Kagome stopped and breathed in the fresh air, “The culture that was placed upon him didn't go well with what was inside of him. He is a mixed breed, as am I and my little brother, and our two sides are constantly warring against one another. For some reason, my Light is in tune with my Dark. And my Dark is calm and relaxed by my Light.
 
“But for Tachi-mora his Dark is always trying to be the dominant inside of him. But his Light is trying to protect him from the insanity that the Dark will place upon him. Somehow the Light wants to shield his emotions because Tachi-mora is gentle spirited. He's not meant for the world of Darkness.
 
“And when he met his first mate, he was unusually protective of her. She was a spirit of Darkness herself…..” Kagome's voice went hushed, pained. “Her father was an ebony colored inu youkai a very sick and disgusting creature. He was the most beautiful man I had ever laid my eyes on, and yet he was the most disdained creature.”
 
Kaminari stared at her in slight confusion, “What does this have to do with anything?” Kagome smiled patience alight in her eyes, “When Abelina had turned 13 her father had raped her. Tortured her because she was a hanyou. When Tachi-mora had met her she was the closest thing to insane any of us had ever seen.”
 
Kaminari sighed, “He's not the only one who had ever done such a thing. Things like that happen all the time.”
 
“I know… but it's just so disgusting so horrible. He would sell her to his friends just to make a quick buck. He had done the same to her mother and she was killed in one of them.
 
“Then came Tachi-mora. He had fallen helplessly in love with her and she tried her hardest to push him away. She didn't want him to be disgusted with her. She had thought that he wouldn't want to be near her if he knew what had been done to her. But instead Tachi-mora did her justice. He came in tune with his inner darkness and killed each one without blinking, but he had a real battle with her father and he placed a curse on Abelina. And the curse came true she killed herself.”
 
Kagome closed her eyes in pain, “She had just given birth to Arleana and Tachi-mora found her dead, in much a way that looked like suicide. But he found out the truth by going to the Greek Deities and to the Peradomatio, Hall of the Past. And he watched her die continuously. But he found out something even worse than that.”
 
Kagome took a deep breath, she had never told anyone about this, only her family knew. And it felt good to finally get it all off of her chest about Tachi-mora. “Her soul refuses to leave him.”
 
Kaminari's eyes narrowed, “But that means that he can never truly have a sane moment.” Kagome stared at the ground, “She speaks to him, and touches him. In the past five years she has overcome most things that `ghosts' shouldn't be able to do. And I bet you my very life that she's messing with his sanity right now.”
 
“Why would she want to do that? Did she ever love him?” Kagome shrugged, “She never spoke the words but she felt bonded to him. They were mates. Eros came to them one night and told them. Of course her youkai side didn't except him without the bite mark so, he had to bite her like every night, it was weird.”
 
Kaminari smiled, “Yea, I imagine that would be weird, especially for him.” Kagome smiled, “Tachi was so overjoyed when he found out she was pregnant by him that he flew home and told mom. Unfortunately for him dad was there and ended up beating him up. Dad never liked to play fair with Tachi-mora. He always hated him for some strange reason…”
 
Her voice trailed off her eyes closing, “I can feel Abelina.” She shivered and turned so deathly pale, “She's sizing you up. I can't hear her but I can tell she don't like you.” Kaminari fell into a fighting stance a chill running through her as well. “Does she know how to take over bodies?” her voice was hard and cold.
 
Kagome shook her head, “Not yet… Abelina, please…” Kaminari's youkai was lashing out she could feel it. Her eyes bleeding red she snarled at the phantom. Now she could hear the strange screaming from the creature it was such a high pitched sound it made her wince.
 
“Abelina… stop.” Kagome's voice was wavering, her heart was pounding unusually loud, she could feel her head pounding. “Tachi-mora… where are you?”
 
There was a sudden crashing sound, arms wrapped around her as some gaseous fumes filled the air. Shuffling of feet echoed even some laughter. Kaminari gasped as the toxic gases filled her lungs. It seemed to paralyze her and make her head spin. She could see five shadows running around Kagome was gone. Forcing her body to move she collapsed on the slick ground. Laughing echoed, `Kagome, no Kagome!'
 
Kagome could feel someone breathing down her neck as they made there way to the forest and at the moment she couldn't move and she knew part of it was from the poison that had filled her lungs. Abelina wouldn't stop she could feel her cold hands on her. Kagome placed her hands over her ears Abelina was still speaking, screaming. “Make it stop!” she screamed.
 
~x~x~
 
Bankotsu stared down at the strange willing Tenshi in his arms, `Make what stop?' Jumping past his comrades he ran towards the forest. Nothing was ever this simple, what was going on? Maybe he had the wrong girl as he moved the girl kept saying, “Abelina stop.”
 
Well for Kami's sake he wasn't an `Abelina' and he was going to kidnap her anyways. The toxic fumes seemed to be taking control of her at last because she passed out on him. He took a deep breath this woman was crazy, maybe he did have the wrong girl. The hair on the back of his neck was standing straight up her aura wasn't right he could tell, something was wrong.
 
Jakotsu caught up with him, “I cut up the other woman.” His voice was filled with disappointment, “Why couldn't we go through the whole castle Bankotsu?” Bankotsu shrugged, “Naraku said.”
 
Suikotsu came running towards him and stopped him, “Big brother that inu killed Makotsu!” Bankotsu's turquoise eyes narrowed dangerously, “Did she kill anyone else?”
 
Bankotsu stumbled as an earthquake passed through the land, “The hell?” Jakotsu had fallen and Suikotsu was leaning against a tree. That wasn't a normal earthquake that came from spiritual powers or something.
 
Renkotsu came back with what looked like a sack of blood. His eyes widened as he realized it was Makotsu's corpse. “What did she do blow him up from the inside? Because that is exactly what it looks like!” he yelled. Ginkotsu came rushing through the brush with a dismembered Kyokotsu.
 
Bankotsu snarled at the sight, “Makotsu's poison will only have a temporary effect on the youkai we need to rush and fast.”
 
~x~x~
 
Tachi-mora snarled Abelina was near but she was with someone else. He sensed it coming again something was drastic was going to happen again. And it would be his fault just like five years ago.
 
He would be the one to take a life. He was the Takai no Tenshi, the Angel of Death. It was assigned to him before he was even born…. It was his destiny.
 
Tachi-mora...” he tensed as the calm voice washed over him his eyes blanched into the glowing color once more, “Abelina…” he could see her now, his sight could change from the living to the world of destruction and death… Takai. Her clothes were that in which she had died. There were rips over were her heart should be and in her stomach, where her katanas fell upon her.
 
She had died in her human form and so she was now, “Abelina,” he whispered again in the old language, “Why now? Why do you plague me now?” Abelina didn't blink her pale blue eyes were haunting. “I never knew I was such a burden upon you. I thought you liked me near.”
 
Tachi-mora turned from her, “I liked you near me when you were alive. Not when you are dead.” His heart was racing underneath his skin it was always painful to be in the Takai when you were alive.
 
Her monotone voice surrounded him, “You will have a surprise when you head back to the castle.” His green eyes narrowed as he turned back towards his dead mate. “Abelina what did you do?”
 
“I stared at Kagome. She doesn't like it. She's too pure for dead eyes.” He could tell that was a sarcastic tone even though it never changed with her. “Leave Kagome out of this, leave my family out of this. You haunt me not-”
 
She interrupted him, “Not true. I talk to Arleana all the time.” She watched him visibly tense and had an ounce of disappointment fill her. She wasn't supposed to have emotions when she was dead because she was neither in heaven or hell. She was dead and alive. Being in the world but never in it. Never acknowledged only by those with the marking of Takai.
 
And she had branded Tachi-mora with it.
 
“Why?” pain engulfed him again as other specters came near sensing his emotions. Feeling his life. “You ask that a lot. Even when we were alive together.” Tachi-mora bristled, “I'm still alive.”
 
“Physically and emotionally. But spiritually you are dead.” Tachi-mora slowly faded from her anger written all over him, “You made me that way, you're to blame for that.”
 
A sickening gleam entered her eyes, “But you let me.”
 
Tachi-mora collapsed as he fell back to the ground of the living. His breathing was labored. Sweat shined on his body, “Damn…” he was in the world of the living, there were bright greens and water.
 
He hated that he had to constantly convince himself after a visit to Takai that when he was back he was back. There were no calling souls, no destruction and complete abandon.
 
“Abelina leave me the hell alone!” the earth shook from the force of his scream. Trees that had been rooted for half a century came uprooted. Grasses and the rain water flew in all directions.
 
After gaining control once more he used his unusual speed to appear back in the auditorium. There were people shouting in outrage even Hayai looked pissed. Inuyasha was snarling his Tetsusaiga was drawn. Sesshomaru was now standing and speaking calmly but that man was pissed too.
 
Shunusuke ran towards him, “You chose then of all times to disappear? Do you know what the hell just happened?!” Tachi-mora shook free of his grip, “Obviously I don't.” Mizu ran to him, “Kagome's gone Tachi-mora. Kaminari is cut up pretty badly and Amaya and Kioshi are trying to calm her down.”
 
Tachi-mora's wings flared, “This day just gets better and better.” He grabbed a palace guard, the panther Katsu, “What the hell happened?” Katsu was really beginning to hate his job. “Look buddy you better start talking before I get really pissed.”
 
Katsu took a deep breath, “After we let Lady Kikyo in we got a little nervous, she's dead and spiritual. I had all the guards be near this room and while you disappeared Lady Kagome and Kaminari went for a walk around the grounds. We thought they would be fine, Kaminari is a Taiyoukai and Kagome is a highly notioned miko…. Kagome was kidnapped by a group that knew their stuff.
 
“There is remnants of the scent of poison which clouds Kaminari right now. Slash marks of two different types of blades.” Katsu took a deep breath, “There is three different bloodied sights. None are of Kagome but one is of Kaminari and the other two have to be dead, or one fatally wounded.
 
“All I know is that the fire is what caught my attention, and we went out there finding Lady Kaminari vomiting and gasping for air. There is no sign of Kagome anywhere.”
 
Tachi-mora's grip lessened on the panther youkai, “You can't find her scent? What kind of youkai are you?!” a magic spell fell from the Tenshi's body and weapons that Katsu couldn't even believe were on him.
 
Shunusuke sighed as he allowed his guns to show as well, Mizu is exceptionally super specious and demanded he keep his weapons on him at all times. While Tachi-mora was more into guns of all types he was more into the bombs. Bombs were fun. Tsurai kept in tune with the world that they were in and had swords and such, considering he could control waves in the air it was a definite advantage.
 
Pointing an angry finger at the panther youkai Tachi-mora snarled, “You better get your ass into gear, because when I'm back you better know what the hell happened.”
 
Sesshomaru walked out of the room going to his room and grabbing his armor, Tokijin, and Tensaiga before he could transform into a sphere he sensed a spawn of Naraku.
 
Thinking it to be Kagura he ignored it and sped past the youkai. But it turned out differently, the spawn's fist came into contact with his stomach throwing him towards the gates once more.
 
Sesshomaru's eyes narrowed, “Show yourself.” A tall youkai appeared, “Thus I have shown and you will now fall.”
 
Tachi-mora flew at uncalled speeds in the forest, he was tempted to return to Takai again and find some information from the dead. But he declined the idea, the only specter he could actually talk to was Abelina and she was… was whatever she was.
 
Her words echoed in his head nonstop as if she were beside him telling him, chanting to him. But she wasn't connected to him right now, she was with another person.
 
“You will have a surprise when you head back to the castle.”
 
~x~x~
 
OMG, that took me a lot longer than necessary! I'm so sorry, but I hate this chapter. I had so much information to get down and it turned out like shit. I won't lie. I'm sorry if you're not into the Greek Gods and stuff, but I have been brainwashed by Sherrilyn Kenyon and History class.
 
ZOMG I hate this chapter it so bad. Like none of it probably makes sense but I promise the next one will be so much better! Ugh, you guys probably hate me!
 
~x~x~
 
Review Responses:
 
Hina101: I try, I will finish I promise! Thank you, actually it sucks though!
 
Megan Consoer: Thank you and of course.
 
Krynn: Cool name, and thank you! I'll try!
 
Ashlyn: Thank you.
 
BitterRose: Thank you for being so enthusiastic about it. Lol, I try I really do, I just hate this chapter.
 
FxB: Hey, aren't you from Mediaminer? NEways, thank you, and I'll try.
 
InufefiNogara199: Yea, you try to write that name out lol. Wow, sweet. Thank you, but it sucks it really does I can't wait to finish it and reedit it like so much. Okay, I'll try!
 
Shakugan no Shana: Thank you. Yea, I tried that out a bit, don't worry I have it all planned out.
 
Kagome Pureheart: Yep! Lol, yea I lost my random passion with those going into school this year for some reason! Yep! Lol, I want it to end!
 
MidnightDestiny: Thank you so much. I try, but it gets hard. Aww, you're sweet I like you.
 
Chacing dreams 23: Okay?
 
AMI MIZUNO1: Uh-huh, I will!
 
Elvenarcher516: I LOVE YOU I SO SORRY! Thank you!
 
Maru-chan89: Thank you! Of course he will, just not yet.
 
ObSeSsEd WiTh ROXAS: Oh yea, well I'm obsessed with Demyx! Haha lol! Aww thank you I try!
 
Serenity of the Lake: Yep, I will. I promise myself that I would finish this story if it killed me lol! Thank You!
 
Lunarcat12: Yep! Yea, I tried that out because she's just… I like InuPapa that's all I know lol! The curse is more like a leash on his inner youkai than anything. In a strange way she has control of him… it's hard to explain that's why I'm making a fanfiction (omg I only need to work on this one lol) of my view of InuPapa and Sesshy's mom and then I'll write one right after that of InuPapa and Izayoi! Whoo InuPapa lol! But thank you so much, I promise I will!
 
~x~x~
 
Sheesh, you guys have got to hate me right now! NEways, thanks a lot and please keep reading, I'm trying really hard to finish and the next chapter will be so much better I promise!
 
Naraku shows up, Oh Dang!
 
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LURV YA'LL!
 
-ColdTenshiEyes