InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Without You ❯ Y ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: None of these characters belong to me.. There are you happy now!
Snake dudes are MINE!

^^ Back by popular demand!!!! Without You! ^^

Chap 2

Kagome's eyes slowly opened and she dazedly looked around the room as she sat up.

She looked down and found that her arms and legs were bound with rope.

`Great…'

Her mind was starting to clear. She heard nose in the other room so she walled over to the screen door that separated the two.

Through the door she heard two voices talking.

"Why cant we eat him yet brother!"

"Have you looked at him! He's still trying to fight the poison…."

"Really, let me have a closer look."

There was some shuffling.

"You right, my brother, he is still trying to fight our poison."

"Damn! I wanted a meal tonight!!"

"Don't worry we could always try the girl?"

"True….."

The door slid opened and Kagome looked up into the faces of two massive snake demons.

"Ooooo look brother, she's awake!" the fist said grabbing her with his tail and pulling her out of her room into the bigger one.

Kagome tried to fight them off, she knew they were going to try and eat her, and she didn't like that thought of that.

She stopped when she caught a glimpse of greasy black hair and red material.

"Inuyasha!" she gasped out.

Inuyasha's limp body lay in at the opposite wall of the room. His breath was staggered and he was soaked with sweat. It reminded Kagome of the battle with the spider heads, where the leader of the spider heads pretended to be an old monk so it could steal the shards from Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha! Oh My GOD!!!!" she screamed out.

The snakes stopped it their attempts to restrain her when she started yelling his name.

She rolled over to him quickly and the snakes followed angrily.

"Inuyasha! Inuyasha! Please wake up!" she tried to wake him but to no avail.

"You two is lovers then?"

"Ah, then it is only right for you two to die together!"

"Don't you come near me!! Stay away!! Kagome kicked out at the snakes but they advanced anyway.

"Get way!!!" She yelled in a terrified tone, but the snake brothers just continued to advance.

She backed up to the other side of Inuyashas body.