InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Working for The Customer ❯ Talking ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 11
 
Kagome drank the hot cocoa from the room coffee cub. After the incident, Inuyasha took her back to his place. Scared the guy might know where she lived. Even though she was doubtful of that.
 
She was still shocked to know it was Inuyasha who saved her. He who punched the guy out. But what was bugging her though, was…why was he outside her apartment building too?
 
Inuyasha slipped threw the door, surprising Kagome out of her thoughts. She jumped and he smirked.
 
“Good?” He asked.
 
She looked down at her cocoa and up again, nodding. “My favorite drink.”
 
His smirk turned into a smile. She sat back down silently.
 
And he then frowned. “I'm sorry about that guy.”
 
She looked up with questioning eyes. And blurted “Why were you there?”
 
He stared off.” I followed you.” He said simply.
 
She jumped up to grab her coat, but he grabbed her first, spinning her around into his arms.
 
“Not in a freaky way. You're the new singer in Koga's band. In MY club. And I followed you to talk. “He blurted out before she could escape him.
 
She stood shocked “Oh.”
The she realized what he had said. “OH!”
 
She backed out of his grasp and went to the couch to sit down.
 
She looked at him.
 
“So talk.”