InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Your Caught, Your Guilty and Your Embarrassed ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the characters. Rumiko Takahashi does. I only borrow them.
 
 
Your Caught, Your Guilty and Your Embarrassed
 
Rin could not stop the grin spread throughout her face at her Dad's obvious embarrassment. She couldn't help making him feel uneasy and squirm. She couldn't help it that Uncle Inuyasha over heard her talking to Kohaku on the phone about her Dad and his most recent actions.
 
No, Rin could not help how much she was enjoying her Dad's discomfort.
 
It was his fault really. If he didn't try to make it seem like he could go without it for years then he would not be in this situation. Nope if Dad didn't lie to himself then he would have not brought this humiliation on.
 
She found herself seated next to Uncle Inuyasha facing Dad trying to keep the smile hidden but failing miserably.
 
As for Uncle Inuyasha, well he just loved teasing his brother. Oops his Half brother.
 
He just could not believe Sesshoumaru had been so careless. That was totally not like him which made the situation even more enjoyable.
 
Sesshoumaru could not believe his Half brother Inuyasha was hacking on him yet again. The insufferable Half Breed needed to learn his place!
 
“Oi, I can't believe you didn't even notice her presence outside the door!” Inuyasha laughed. “And with her-her-her boyfriend's older sister's best friend, my girlfriends twin sister! Oh this is too much!”
 
“Will you lower your voice half breed” Sesshoumaru muttered through gritted teeth.
 
“Oh come on Dad, Uncle Yashi-poo is only teasing.” Rin giggled
 
`Yashi-poo? Oh so the half-breed was given a nickname from his beloved girlfriend' Sesshoumaru thought with a small smile.
 
“Shit, Rin didn't I tell you not to call me that ever! Now the bastard is going to use it to torture me.” Inuyasha grumbled
 
“Oh please Uncle, Sesshou the Fluffy Puppy wouldn't tease you.” Rin giggled yet again.
 
“Rin do not ever refer to me using that irritating nickname.” Dad demanded.
 
“Well sorrryyy. You know it's your own fault. You should have called Grandpa Inu-Papa and Nany Zayoi to ask when I was coming home.” Rin stated crossing her arms.
 
`Yes indeed it is my fault. Just like Rin said I should have called Father and Izayoi to ask what time to expect Rin.' Sesshoumaru thought.
 
One Month Ago:
 
Sesshoumaru had sent Rin to visit with her Grandpa Inu-Papa and Nany Zayoi for two weeks since she was out of school for the summer. Both he and Kagome his beloved girlfriend conspired to spend as much time with each other as possible while Rin was away. They had planned to cuddle and do *ahem* other things with Rin out of the house.
 
Well needless to say their plan was cut way short. Rin ended up coming back a whole week earlier claiming she wanted to spend some time with her love Kohaku. She did not intend to catch them in the act.
 
When the car pulled up to the house Rin ran inside and headed to Dad's room to tell him she decided to come home early. What she found well rather heard was a certain someone panting, moaning and screaming “Oh, Sesshou Fluffy Puppy harder!”
 
When Rin heard that she busted up laughing and just couldn't stop. The next thing she knew the bedroom door was literally flung open and there stood Dad aka Sesshou Fluffy Puppy. Thank the Kami's he had gotten dressed before flinging his door open. What greeted him was his young daughter sprawled out on the floor clutching her stomach and laughing.
 
Sesshoumaru was brought out of an embarrassing trip down memory lane at his daughter's next comment
 
 
“You know Dad you shouldn't be embarrassed. I mean Kagome isn't embarrassed. She said it's very natural to show your love for your husband, well in your case your significant other. Kagome said there is nothing wrong with expressing your love in a physical way either. I'm sure Uncle Inuyasha and Kikyo show each other too.” Rin stated innocently.
 
Sighing Sesshoumaru started rubbing his temples in embarrassment and frustration while his half brother erupted in another laughing spell.
 
“Rin, can we please drop the subject. I am tired and I seem to have a headache coming on.” Sesshoumaru sighed
 
“Sure Dad. Oh and by the way here you go. My Sex Ed teacher said we have to practice safe sex. Although I will say I would not mind having a little brother or sister.” Rin said placing a handful of condoms on her father's desk.
 
She got up from the couch and sauntered out of Sesshoumaru's office leaving behind one shocked father and one chuckling uncle.
 
“God, I love my niece.” Inuyasha laughed while glancing at his brother.
 
“Hn,” Sesshoumaru responded still staring at his office door in complete shock and even more embarrassment.
 
 
********************************************************
A/N: Well here's another one-shot. This idea came to me while I was sleeping. Hope you like it.