Invader Zim Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Author's Notes: Yes, I consider this ZaDr. The story behind it would be that Dib came to Zim to tell him how he feels. Zim responds with what I write in this fic. It was written for slash_100 on LJ. That's all. Thank you.)
 
You lie there broken, just like you should be. You're a disgusting human. I really want nothing to do with you. You disgust me.
 
I kick you in the side again, as I walk by. You can't move. You're broken. You can't move. What made you think I wanted anything to do with you? I am an Invader! I am an Irken Invader! I have no time for disgusting human feelings.
 
“Zim, please…” Your voice grates on my nerves. You beg me constantly not to hurt you. It's too late, human. It's far too late. You will never get out of here alive. You came to me, showed me your weakness, and now I will use that to my advantage.
 
“Please, what, Dib-human? Please stop hurting you? Please stop treating you as you deserve to be treated?” I smirk at the pained look on your face. It hurts you so badly when I mock you. Tears fall from your eyes, but it doesn't affect me. You are disgusting to me. You make me sick.
 
I walk by you again. I'm just pacing, trying to decide what I want to do next. I stop, putting my foot in the center of your chest. You just lie there. You can't fight me because you're weak. Even if you wanted to fight back, you couldn't. You just cry. Another of the weak human emotions. Why do you have so many?
 
“I'm sorry, Zim. Please just let me go. I didn't mean anything I said,” you beg. You do that continuously. It disgusts me. Just like everything else about you. Is it any surprise that I want to kill you?
 
“You will never get out of here. You've come, you've shown me your weakness, and now I will use that to my advantage until I'm ready to dispose of you,” I say. You just stare up at me. You're so broken. Your body is broken. As is your soul. The bruises and wounds cover your body to a point where it's hard to tell how you can even continue to live.
 
I back away and walk toward the door. “You can stay here, human, and think. You can lie there and wonder what I'm going to do to you next. You can wonder when I'm going to kill you. When will I tire of this game? You will never know until I'm killing you, human, you'll never see it coming,” I say. Then I turn to look back at your naked body lying there on the floor of this cell. The room is so cold, I don't know how you can stand it. But then again, I don't care. Just so long as you live until I'm ready to kill you.
 
“Just let me go,” you beg again.
 
I smirk at your pitiful attempts at trying to make me change my mind. You are so disgusting. “Never. I will never let you go. You came to me, you wanted me. Now you've got me. Your only escape will be when I kill you,” I say, turning to the door again. Seeing you in such a broken condition makes me lust for more blood. It makes me want to hurt you more, make you bleed more. Your blood fascinates me. I shudder in anticipation of the next time I can see that blood; taste that blood. But for now, I need to leave.
 
I step through the door. “Turn off the lights,” I say to the computer as I listen to the door slide shut and lock behind me. `Yes, for now you're safe human, but the next time you might not be so lucky…' I think and walk off down the hall, still picturing your broken body lying on that cold hard floor.