Invader Zim Fan Fiction ❯ Dib destroys the World ❯ Dib destroys the World (The only chapter) ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Dib destroys the World
*peaceful birds fly and then land on the recess field. Willie shakes his head rapidly while his rabies are shaking around. Dib, from the skool window is staring*
Mrs Bitters: Dib! You are missing a very important lesson. Pay attention!
Dib: Yes Mrs Bitters
Mrs Bitters: As I was saying! Doom, Doom, Doom, Doom…
Dib: Psssst, ZIM. Hows your progress with taking over Earth.
*ZIM gulps and tugs his shirt. He clears his throat and nervously says*
ZIM: Wonderful. You'll be enslaved in no time.
Dib: It's been 2 years ZIM. I'm starting to think you're a fake.
ZIM: (Stands up on chair and yells) ZIM IS NO FAKE! ZIM IS!
Mrs Bitters: (interrupts ZIM) Silence! Sit down ZIM!
ZIM: YES SIR!
*School bell rings and everyone runs screaming, demon like, knocking down trash cans and pushing. Dib is just exciting the classroom. ZIM is still sitting. Mrs Bitters has already left.*
ZIM: (Darkly) You have interferred greatly with my mission. I would watch out if I were you.
*Dib runs to the window and jumps out to hear ZIM's evil laugh in his head*
Scene jumps to Dib walking home. He's looking around, walking slowly. He sees a bush shake and runs for his life, but then a bunny pops out. And ZIM's shadow appears and the bunny hops away. Dib is shaking, running faster each time he looks around and thinks he sees ZIM until he turns around and sees the real ZIM with a large spider leg sticking out from his pack and he shocks Dib.
Dib: Ow! Wait…that was what I “better watch out for”? That was stupid ZIM.
ZIM: Yes Dib, like an arachnid. LIKE AN ARACHNID! Bwahahahahaha!
Dib: Like an arachnid? That doesn't even make sense.
ZIM: Errr…YOUR HEAD DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! (Runs away laughing at his own joke)
Scene jumps to ZIM still laughing opening the door to his base.
GIR: Yay! Your back!
ZIM: GIR I have very important matters to do so follow mw and do as your told.
GIR: What?
ZIM: Just come on.
*ZIM and GIR hop into the toilet and flush themself into the toilet. GIR screams “TACOZ!” The two arrive in the base and step into a large spherecal machine*
ZIM: GIR, this will take us to a spaceship in space, now understand with your brains.
GIR: I have no brain. Ate it YESHTURDAY!
ZIM: (PRESSES ON BUTTON AND SCREAMS) I AM ZIM!
Scene jump. Dib is watching Gaz play video games.
Dib: How did you do that?
Gaz: Do what?
Dib: Defeat lord stinkpig? He has level 6000!
Gaz: Phf. Ametuer.
*Dib suddenly cannot control himself and walks roboticly out the exit. He screams “HELP GAZ!” but Gaz just turns around and ignores him. Dib suddenly feels the same jolt from when ZIM zapped him and discovers there is something on his back. He then is covered by a spacesuit and is launched into space and the next minute he is on a plank of a spaceship with a view of Earth.*
GIR: Hi Dib!
Dib: I knew ZIM was behind this!
*ZIM walks out from a door behind the plank on the spherical spaceship and says*
ZIM: Well Dib, your interference with my plans will no longer stand in my way. You see, you are going to destroy the World for me! Bwahahahahahaha!
Dib: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
ZIM: (Dib still screaming no) Yes…yes…YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS! (Dib stops screaming.)
*ZIM walks back inside the ship and GIR is waving to Dib from a window. A big metal claw drops a missile-like-thing into Dib's hands. ZIM controls Dib to the end of the plank*
ZIM (from inside the ship): You see Dib, I planted a chip on so that I can control you! Now you will drop this missile onto your home planet and I will give you as a slave to the tallest! Say goodbye to all that is good and…uh…ermmm…nice and stuff. You have 2 minutes.
Dib: Goodbye World, I…wait a second. Uh ZIM?
ZIM: Yeah?
Dib: I have to go to the bathroom.
ZIM: Okay come on in.
GIR: Yay now we can all partee! Woooohoooooo! (Runs around and into another room holding a rubber piggy in the air)
*Dib pushes ZIM to the floor and presses the self-destruct button.*
Dib: Wait…are there any escape pods on this ship.
ZIM: No
Dib: Oh…okay.
ZIM and Dib: (Silent for a few seconds) Auuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
*Ship is violently shaking*
ZIM: (Has a hard time getting up and controls Dib back to the plank) The Earth must be destroyed!
Dib: (ZIM makes Dib drop the missile towards Earth) Noooooooooooo! Were ALL doomed!
GIR: (Comes back out to the cockpit) Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This is fun!
*Dib is strangling to hold on to the plank, about to fall into space.*
Scene jump. A US accountant that works for the government sees the missile in their top secret base from his computer)
US guy on Computer: Oh my scholastic Zebras! There's a missile headed straight to us from space! (Ducks under desk)
Genearal: Is it serious?
US guy on computer: Yaaaa! My wife was makin' noodles tonight! NO MORE NOODLESSSSS!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END THIS WAY?
General: Bob, Contact President man! ( The office suddenly starts violently shaking while an alarm and a flashing red light are going off, everyone but Bob screams, Bob just calmly sips his coffee)
Bob: (Dully says) I'm on it.
*Mr. President man appears on a big screen behind the general*
President Man: Howdy!
General: There's a giant missile headed straight for Earth to blow it up! What should we do?
President man: Blow it up with stuff!
General: Brilliant! What would we do without you?
President man: I like soy milk.
Scene jump. Back to the spaceship.
*Dib watches the Earth violently shake to the right, and the missile whizzes past it. Another missile firing from Earth is now visible.*
Dib: They fired such a big missile that the Earth vibrated to the right, bringing ZIM's missile to whizz where Earth used to be? Cool!
ZIM: You wretched Earth monkey, worm baby, Filthy, dirt child! Your planet always wins!
GIR: Ten seconds till we all blow up!
ZIM: Ah-ha! The teleporter!
*Everyone races to the other room and hops in the teleporter, and teleports back to Earth*
Dib can see the spaceship blowing up from Earth.
ZIM: You…*Cough*….I…*Cough*…this isn't over…*cough*…nevermind.
Dib walks out of ZIM's base while ZIM is still coughing and GIR is running aroung screaming.
The end.
-By Gamingmonkey
Alternate Skoodge ending only available here! Not on website!
Skoodge: Back you filthy rat people!
*Rat people hiss*
Skoodge: What is THAT? (Sees missile headed straight for the planet)
*Rat people scury away and take off in mini-spaceships*
Skoodge: Oh…my…Gosh. IM GONNA DIE…
The End