Jem Fan Fiction ❯ "Ulimate Holograms" ❯ Plasma Problems ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Ultimate Holograms”
Ch. 8 - “Plasma Problems”
By Dr. Thinker
 

The nurse finished checking over Inda from her narrow escape from explosion on the set of The Beamers” and “The Nightmares” movie. The familiar face was Kevin, a stuntman that worked on her movie.
 
Inda asked, “Thanks for saving my bacon.”
 
Kevin stated, “I ride though fire for you.”

Inda replied, “That is one lame line
from you, Ashley.”
 
-J-
 
Ashley yelled, “KIMBER! You ruined our RPG game!”
 
Kimber stated, “No wonder you been quiet as a mouse since noon.”

Krissie replied, “Saturday morning cartoon aren't as good as they were in the 1980s—and Ashley is know for being hard to get up on weekdays.”
 
Kimber stated, “Tell me something I don't know. I think I watched my `Transformers' episode on VHS until the tapes went the way of the dodo bird. Oh, “Cartoon Action Hour”—I had not sees you play that this for a while.”

Ashley stated,”We could not think of a fiction cartoon to run. We finished a forgotten `BESM' game just last week. After that, the talk turned to Jem's latest album. That reminded me of “Gem”—a fictional book series.”
 
Desire added, “That would be—thought we going more of a space alien on Earth type for Gem. In addition, if you ask, non-yellow sun—she does not have super-power like that comic book Kryptonian.”
 
Kimber stated, “I think the way that Ashley yelled she was the GM of your game.”
 
Ashley remarked, “Yep.”
 
Kimber asked, “Who playing the alien rock star?”
 
Desire stated, “I am. The reason is that I'm the biggest Jem fan here.”
 
Kimber rolled her eye.
 
Krissie asked, “What brought you down here?”
 
Kimber answer, “Snacks.”
 
After Ashley stated, “Commercial Break”, the girls quickly attacked the cookies on the tray. Kimber walked out of the room, and head back.
 
-O-
 
MOUSE JOURNAL
AUG. 21, 2010
 
My bad brother, Techrat is planning to cook up some trouble for Jem, tomorrow to prevent her appearance at the “STAGE” Music Awards I do not how what he has plans for—but I know he's following the rumor that Jem is a robot. Remove her earrings and she will fall down like a ton of bricks.
 
Techrat is always upset with me since he lost his right eye. He kept that hole covered up with his 1980s-like spiky hair do. The explosion of our planned plasma-based hologram system is what caused him to lose his right eye.
 
My belief is that Jerrica Benton is using a plasma hologram system as Jem. I am not as vindictive as the writers at “Cool Trash” magazine are. I been trying heck into the electric systems at Starlight Mansion—but so far, it has been one heck of a fight.
 
Akkio “Mouse” Moshe
 
 
-J-
 
Jerrica stated, “Synergy, you look tired.”
 
Synergy stated, “Sorry, Jerrica, but I been trying to prevent a hacker from getting into my system. The hacker got close to affecting me with something. My security level is at RED ALERT.”
 
Jerrica stated, “Can I still be Jem during this time.”
 
Synergy stated, “Yes—and you can still call me to do Holograms. Thought can only do half of the number of holograms before I get a bit of power los. Normally, I can do 2 million holograms per seconds with out power loss, but here, it is 1 million holograms per second with out power loss.”
 
-M-
 
TECHRAT JOURNAL
AUGUST 12, 2010
 
Eric Raymond had just given me my mission. Screw up, that robotic star that Jerrica Benton created as payback to Eric and his crooked ways. I had a machine here—it will only work once before it is totally kisses the evil doers' lab in the sky—and I usually need one time for my mean machines to kick my enemies' hides for good. Thought, I wonder what happen if my goody-two shoes sister, Mouse is around. I have not seen that annoying girl since that explosion that causes the disappearance of my left eye! None could create

My weapon is plasma machine. I believe the robot star runs on plasma. I head to her mansion in Los Angeles—and aimed my plasma machine. I think ask Clash to do my dirty work, so Mouse does not know I am around.
 
Alex “TECHRAT” Moshe
 
*J*
 
Kimber stated, “Man, I think we got `I Believe in Happy Ending' down pat.”
 
Jem stated, “One more—just to make sure. I think some one's playing a little flat.”
 
Everyone looked at Aja. Most of the time during rehearsals it's Aja's guitar that went flat.”
 
Aja stated with an annoy tone in her voice, “I do not think it is my guitar, but this old microphone.”
 
Shana stated, “Maybe you just wearing the wrong pair of shoes.”
 
Aja joked, “My shoes aren't flat. I think my shoes are sharp.”
 
Jem stated, “One again from the top.”
 
Before anyone could start the music—an explosion of pink light appear. After, the pink light disappeared; Jerrica was standing where Jem was.
 
Kimber stat, “That explosion of pink light turned back to Jerrica from Jem.”
 
Jerrica and The Holograms ran to Synergy's room. Synergy was still in one piece—but smoke from coming from her computer back.
 
Jerrica asked, “What happen?”
 
“My plasma tube has been ruin. This allows me to recycle plasma into many different items including the 5 parts I need to fake Jem.”
 
Kimber remarked, “Let me guess—the head, the body, the two arms and the two legs.”
 
Synergy stated, “Yes—but Jerrica wanted me to go full place in making Jem into reality. First, all of the organs and blood vessels of the human body; Second, all of the muscles of a nice young female; Third, is a human skeleton to fowl up any X-rays—if Eric Raymond tries to go that route to find out Jem's identity; Four, is the skin of Jem-and Five, is the pink hair, make-up and clothing.”
 
Kimber stated, “I know a pal, Akkio Moshe. They call her “Mouse”—and she can keep a secret like the best of them. They say she is quiet as mouse—but she has hard belief in her own feelings—so hard that I think if she was you, Jerrica—she will still be Jem—thought more relax as Jem then you are.”
 
Jerrica stated, “Let's go.”
 
-O-
 
Mouse stated “Kimber, Jerrica, Raya, Shana and Aja. The Holograms—and their rock star manager—or in more logical term—the manager that plays the rock star.”
 
Kimber stated, “I told you.”
 
Jerrica asked,” Can you keep that a secret?”
 
Mouse replied, “As my friends' usually states, when it comes to secrets, I'm a quiet as a mouse.”
 
Jerrica stated, “Do you have a plasma tube.”
 
Mouse fainted.
 
-O-
 
Lin-Z stated, “Hi, and welcome to my August 25, 2010 show. Today's episode is all about the winners of the STAGE Music Awards—and let me tell you—this episode is going to make up for that short interview I did with “Jem and Holograms” very early in their career—because “Jem and the Holograms” did a clean sweep of the entire awards!”
 
Jem stated, “Just don't call me a computer or a robot.”
 
Lin-Z stated, “No harm, I think you are a space alien.”
 
Jem stated, “Now that's totally outrageous rumor.”
 
Lin-Z stated, “Well, it is the common believe rumor about you.”
 
-THE END-
 
Well, Techrat and his rival, Mouse has been put in the fictional. Mouse is going to go to girl for Jem when Techrat attempts to bring the house down—so to speak. The story in itatics is where the kids are at in their “Gem” RPG. It may pop up again. They will be a few parts behind where the Holograms—thought they might get ahead of the Holograms at certain points—if Jerrica decides to take a few weeks off from being Jem.
 
So far, they last two chapters had no performances of songs—that is there had been no songs—stolen from the series or originals—in last chapter but I promise to put a song in my next chapter if possible.