Jem Fan Fiction ❯ "Ulimate Holograms" ❯ "Who is She, Anyway?" ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Ultimate Holograms
9 – “Who is She, Anyway?”

Eric Raymond head heard the latest song from the Misfits. Next, two him was his latest crooked friend–a bald man with a mustache. He was dressed in a mad scientist outfit
Pizzazz stated as she touched the bald man, “Who’s this nut?”

The bald man shouted, “DON’T TOUCH ME!”

Stormer stated, “You are Techrat. The mysterious hacker that every country from to Zealandand everywhere in between wants in put in jail.”

Techrat growled, “I been known as the crime world’s private detective.”
Jetta stated, “Crime and detective should not be in the same sentence.”

Techrat replied, “And you could ply the same rule to your sentence.”

Jetta stated, “This is really getting to get bloody annoying.”
Techrat stated, “Then let me get to my point. Eric wants to know who Jem is. She is planning to perform for Howard Sand’s wrap party for one of his latest movie. I used my high-tech to decode her voice. I have 10 possible for it.”

Roxy stated, “I hope you can make it one possible.”

Pizzazz asked, “Who does she think she is anyway?”

-SONG BREAK-

“Who is She, Anyway?”
The Misfits

She acts like a queen, If you know what I mean But she's in for a big surprise (Who is she?) She thinks she's the best But I'm not impressed And I'm gonna cut her down to size (Who is she?)
Who is she anyway? She ain't so fine (Who is she?) Who is she anyway? What's she got that's better than mine?
Faith and hope, and brotherly love Is all she talks about (Who is she?) I can't cope with all her heart tuggin' It makes me want to scream and shout (Who is she?)
Who is she anyway? She ain't so fine (Who is she?) Who is she anyway? What's she got that's better than mine? (Who is she anyway?) What's she got that's better than mine? (Who is she anyway?) Who is she?



-SONG BREAK OVER-

Eric stated, “Anyone on we familiar with on that list?”

Techrat stated, “She sings like a decent female–so I make sure that I stick the female singers. Only three people you know: Christy Marx, May Malone, and Jerrica Benton. Christy Marx is on it become she sing a song for her college mates’ diploma collection. May Malone is on it for using her singing as a way to trick people to hiring to sing in order to arrest them as you find out by reading her files a few months ago. Jerrica is the one list become of you and the Misfits. If the Misfits kept their lips zipped on your planned rigged contest, Jerrica would not have become Jem to get back at you.”

Stormer joked, “Yeah, they is a super-secret computer that she uses to cover her with a solid illusion.”

Pizzazz stated, “Someone’s been watching too many repeats of ‘Star Trek: The Next Generation’–and it’s you, Mary.”
Stormer remarked, “I’m a ‘Star War’ junkie, Pizzazz. We saw Jerrica and Jem together at the first battle of the bands.”

Techrat stated, “May Malone is known as an honorable faker. She could have been Jerrica for that day. Well, I am not 100% sure on it–lucky, Jem’s performance is going to concert like---so I may be able to sneak in to get a bit of information. I just hope Mouse does not get any idea to cause trouble.”

Stormer stated, “I got to go, my older brother is in town again–and I’m afraid of what he will do if he discovers that I am a member of the Misfits.”

Pizzazz stated, “We all need a break. I have to scream at four more songs with out a break, my voice will be gone for a year!”

As Stormer jet out, Roxy joked, “That’s a pretty picture, Pizzazz.”

-M-

As Stormer enters, she discovered my older brother, Craig talking to our younger sister, Maya. Maya seems to so laid-back she makes the mysterious Jem look uptight. Maya has been talking about her job at Howard Sands’ workplace. Maya seems to look like Clark –when he is not Superman–but Stormer know that she is not an alien. They got their personality from my father–a happy-go-lucky dude. I got my personality from my mother–an industrialist with a bit of common cents-unlike Harvey Gabor or Eric Raymond.

Maya stated, “I heard rumors that you and three new friends created a new band called “The Misfits.”

Maya seems to the gossip queen and spills the beans. Maya can really get steamed up about lies–and if answer with “No comment” or “I will neither admit it nor deny it”–she going to bug me for the time–I didn’t need that right now.”

Stormer stated, “I hate to admit, but that rumor is right.”

Craig remarked, “I hope you don’t come up with any places to Jem in her place.”

Stormer yelled, “I don’t–I stick with music making. The one that come up with the place is usually one of the following: Eric Raymond, Pizzazz, Jetta or Techrat.”

Maya asked, “So who’s come up with the latest plan to ruin Jem?”

Stormer replied, “Well, Techrat has play to X-ray Jem at her latest contact. He hope that to find out her true identity.”

-O-

Maya stated, “And that what she say. She does not know that we work the post-productions for Howard Sand’s movies. ”

Mouse stated, “Thanks, Maya. I know what rather item him going to use–so I easily fowl up it. My Tech-Wrecker is going to cause a mess of electric–so stay out of Angelesfor the night.”

-J-

Jem was standing front of the concert stage. Rio’s assistants have placed Kimber’s keyboard and Raya’s drummer on the stage after they give the instruments a good covering over–just then a pink light cover me–but I was still in Jem.

Synergy stated, “Something is mess up the ‘Jem Star’ earrings.”

stated, “Jerrica, me and my assistants will locate the machines.”

Kimber stated, “I tell the audience to hold their horses–and I hope I do not get hit by rotten tomatoes.”

remarked, “If any concert needs a rotten tomato thrower, it’s ‘The Misfits’s’ concert.”

Jerrica, Kimber, Shana, Aja, and Raya nodded their head in silent argument with ’s remarked.

-O-


Oct. 25, 2010

Maya and I protected Jerrica secretly. I know that if I caused a problem at the Jem’s concert–it would get the roadies in the hunt. They find my annoying brother, Techrat in the audience. I glad that Stormer revealed that she was a Misfit to her younger sister and older brother, Craig. Craig went the way I expected him to-and Maya being her usually gossip-loving self revealed that my brother had a super-ultra x-ray that may have gotten by Jerrica’s illusion of Jem. The “Tech Wrecker” and “The Ultra X-Ray” were drestory by and his pals. Techrat is going to have to try harder to get Jem’s identity–why I protect her.

Speaking of Jem, she dropped in on me. I explained why I used the “The Tech Wrecker” against her. I told her, “In order to make an egg and bacon soup, you got to break some eggs.” Kimber was with Jem and asked, “Is that supposed to me an omelet?” I replied, “You eat what you like, and I eat what I like.”

Now, if I know my brother. He will hide out until he comes up with another tech idea. In the meantime, I think I move my workplace to Starlight Drive-In, where my hero, Emmett Benton set up shot many year ago.”

Mouse

-END OF PART 9-

Well, I told you I get a song in the next chapter! As usual the lyric for, “Who is She, Anyway?” are from “Jem: Unlimited”.

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker