Jem Fan Fiction ❯ "Ulimate Holograms" ❯ Framed ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
“Ultimate Holograms”
Part 10 - “Framed”
By Dr. Thinker
 
Tanya “Cassette” Disc, another cousin of Clash and Video, was one of the most loyal fans of recently successfully pop group, Jem and the Holograms. Recently events in Los Angeles, California have been very bad to Jem. Cassette had no proof that this will not a set up by who ever set up the Misfits, the Holograms's most annoying rivals.
 
Recently, five people dressed up as the Holograms and robbed a bank. The Misfits were at Misfits Music recording one of their latest songs, “The Pink Hair Monster” for “Please, Steal This Album!” their next album. The Holograms had alias as well—they were working on “Be Nice” for their next album with same name. Clash revealed the “Be Nice” was short. She only showed the police officer—not Jerrica Benton or Kimber Benton. Cassette would bet the entire Middle Eastern on this being a set-up by Bash and Eric Raymond.

Cassette had recorded many voices over the years—from music stars such as Weird Al to the Presidents of the United States of America. Cassette was know for being very well known as voice expert—not even disguises could fowl up Cassette's special CD recorder deceive
 
She had three CDs in her special tape recorder: one of Jerrica Benton, the Starlight Music CEO, the other was a common Jem CD, and the other was the Jem that was robbing the bank. She compared the first two—they were match—despite Jem's singing on the CD. She then compared the Jem CD to the robber CD. Not a match—despite how good the robber used a teenage-like voice. It is time for her to move into action—but what action would she do—she decide to play one of her favorite Jem songs to help her plan her actions out.
 
-SONG BREAK-
 
“GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS”
JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS
 
We've just been playin',
Foolin around!
While everybody else is out there,
Coverin' ground!
We've gotta take a whole new tact
To get back on the track!
And it's time we get started
Gettin' down to business
Time we get started
Gettin' down to business!
They're all sayin' (ooh ooh ooh)
We don't have a chance (ooh ooh ooh)
We don't wanna let 'em
Write us off in advance
There's only one thing we can do (one thing)
To make our dreams come true!
And it's time we get started
Gettin' down to business
Time we get started
Gettin' down to business
And it's time we get started
Gettin' down to business
Time we get started
Gettin' down to business
They're all sayin' (ooh ooh ooh)
We don't have a chance (ooh ooh ooh)
We don't wanna let 'em
Write us off in advance
There's only one thing we can do (one thing)
To make our dreams come true!
And it's time we get started
Gettin' down to business
Time we get started
Gettin' down to business
And it's time we get started
Gettin' down to business
Time we get started
Gettin' down to business!
-SONG BREAK-
Cassette grinned she had an idea—but she need to check over with Jerrica to see if that is an O.K.
 
-J-
 
I had not been Jem since the robbery happen—the Holograms had hiding out in the private recorder room I set up—for songs when Kimber writes a solo “Jem” song. I usually sing those in there. I didn't see Clash show the police officer—so I'm not sure whether or not she had the true “Be Nice” lyric sheets—Kimber hadn't got a change to locate it.
 
Jo Anna said, “Jessica `Jem' Emton to see you.”
 
I was shocked—I was Jem. I never Jem a full name—but that name was too close to my own—and I trusted Jo Anna with only running Starlight Music when I not around. I told Jo Anna to send Jessica in—and see if got bank robbery that fake me.
 
It turns out Jerrica turned out to be a girl about the size of Clash. She was dressed in a version of the first Jem outfit I wore.
 
The girl stated, “Sorry, about lying to Jo Anna, but I wanted to protect your identity, Jerrica `Jem' Benton. I am one of your biggest fans.”

I asked, “Who do you take me for—pea-brained Pizzazz of the Misfits?”
 
The girl answered, “Nope. My real name is Tina `Cassette' Disc. I am well known in the audio department. I decoded with my special CD recorder d that you and Jem's voice were the same. The bank robber that faked you did not have the correct voice.”
 
I said, “Even if that's case, that's won't work—the police had proof in the form of the lyrics of `Be Nice'—our latest song. The police officer remarked this is so short that it makes Napoleon Bonaparte look big when compared with that. ”
 
Cassette said, “Sounds like Clash's may have written a fake version—one that she didn't want to show Kimber, because she would called Clash's version a fake.”
 
I said, “Kimber said the same thing. Nevertheless, we do not have any proof—and the Misfits are preventing Rio from entering Misfits Music.”
 
Cassette remarked, “Don't worry, when it comes to disguises—I make Clash look like she wearing a garage bag!”
 
After Cassette left, Rio said, “I heard what Cassette is up to.” He paused, and then asked, “Do you think she may need help from Synergy?”

I said, “Right now, I rather wait out and see if Cassette can get the record the truth out.”
 
-M-
 
Stormer was trying to nuke her keyboard trying to come up with music for a new Misfits song. She saw Pizzazz walking in—looking evil as usual. She had a good smile on her face. Roxy and Jetta were not near by—this means Pizzazz is a very good mood become of something—or she wants Stormer to change a write song to be more Misfits-like. This happens more times then Stormer wanted.
 
Stormer asked with a fictional growled, “Do you me do some changes to a previous song?”
 
Pizzazz growled, “You can't trust own band members any more, can you, Stormer?”

Stormer said, “I know trust—but you always trying to get change a song almost everything time—wanting to be more Misfits-like! Harder beats, speeder sounds, and more enjoyment from being evil as you are.”
 
Pizzazz growled, “I just glad that Jem's out of the picture—but I don't know who was behind the plot—Eric or Clash.”
 
Stormer stated, “Both of them. They found Zipper's younger daughter—thanks to her female body and red-hair body she looked a good copy of Jem—when you drop a pink wig on her. Good thing, she was in charged of Zipper's female gangsters—which played the Holograms.”
 
Pizzazz said, “I got to thank them when I get back, I overheard that Clash's cousin, Cassette is hunting down the real `Be Nice' lyrics. I come to get them and drestory them—so Jem stays out of the picture for EVER!” Pizzazz paused to laugh a nightmare evil laugh.

Stormer opened up a Jetta's locker—behind Jetta's saxophone was piece of sheet music. “This is the real one—it's as long as one of Jem's usual songs. So where are you going to drestory it?”
 
Pizzazz asked, “My mansion has a kilt for coal I get from that Santa Claus. I burn the sheet music there.”
 
As Pizzazz left with the sheet music, Stormer went back to beating up on her keyboard for the next hour—when Pizzazz, Roxy, Jetta, Clash, and Eric enter. They were laughing at a private joke.
 
Stormer saw Jetta eyeing her open locker and she growled, “Who did you give the real Hologram sheet music to?”
 
Stormer answered, “Pizzazz wanted to drestory it in her kilt at her mansion to kept Jem out of the picture for ever.”
 
Pizzazz growled, “I do have a kilt at my mansion, but I didn't took the sheet music. When I did I do this?”
 
Stormer replied, “About an hour ago.”
Pizzazz remarked, “I was having lunch with Clash talking about our next album—because it was NOON TIME! People have lunch at THAT TIME!”
 
Stormer was force by the other Misfits to hunt down the fake Pizzazz—but the she could find out—anything in her neck of Misfits Music. When she returned to the music writing lab, she found out that Clash found a Pizzazz costume that makes Pizzazz's costume look a garage bag and a green wig.

Clash replied, “This got to be Cassette's handwork.”
 
Stormer asked, “Who is Cassette?”
 
Clash answered, “Cassette is my other cousin on the other side of the family. She's a big Hologram fan as big as this build is tall.”
 
Jetta remarked, “That is not huge, that is bloody mammoth fan. Makes you look like small potatoes.”
 
Clash said with a sigh, “Don't rub that in my face, Jetta.”
 
-J-
 
A few days, Cassette walked into my room under her true name is this. She dropped of the true lyrics to “Be Nice” on my desk. Cassette told me that she dropped the copy of the real lyrics on the police officer. They said that songs more like a “Jem” song then the one Clash showed them. Recently, Rio discovered that the robber did not have the Jem Star Earrings on her ears—sending the police after the true robbers. The robbers give up after a long chase with the police officers.

With Synergy helps—I tracked down Cassette's home and asked her to come with me. I took her to Starlight Mansion to meet Synergy, my super-hologram computer. Cassette promised to keep my identity secret for the rest of her life. Not counting the Holograms and Synergy, I have three people knowing identity know: Rio, Mouse, and Cassette.

I wonder who will be the next to know that Jerrica Benton and Jem are one and the same—and when that going to happen—well, right now, I got to get back to business on making some music….
 
=TEOPT=
 
Part 10 is finished. When you see a new part in UH, you also get a modified version of earlier chapter or two with some mistakes fixed up.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker