Jem Fan Fiction ❯ "Ulimate Holograms" ❯ Enter the Dragons ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Ultimate Holograms”
Part 11 - “The Entrance of the Dragons”
By Dr. Thinker
 
The female goons of the female bank robber were lying in a pile of heap. The leader was moving closer to Gem. Gem ducked under the robber—the robber jumped.

The female bank robber said, “This girl as tough as a normal guy!”
 
Gem said, “At least we agree on something!”
 
The female bank robber sighed—as she tried to find the gun—but remember that she had to give the guns to Kathy Key after the bank robbery she and her goons pull disguised as “Gem and the Beamers.” The female bank robber had to decide to between continuing the fight she's been having or fleeing. Gem tackled the female robber just before she could exit the room—and the same time, the Beamers and, the police officers show up.
 
One of the police said, “Nice work, Gem.”

Gem said, “Not bad. I was a little worry that you didn't give me a full twenty-four hours!

Another police officer remarked, “What do you think this is—a cartoon world? If it was! I would have given you 78 hours!”
 
Gem and the Beamers laugh.
 
-O-
 
Ashley said, “Nice work. I give you all 300 XPs.” She paused for a second then asked, “Now, who wants to do the `After-The-Show-Message' for another 100 XPs?”
 
No one answered. The Starlight Girls playing the Gem episode were all out of ideas. Ashley thought Becky; usually playing Georgina Tenton or Inda Tenton would come up with idea for “After-The-Show-Message!”

Ashley said, “Oh, well. I have decide that the writers got tried and left—and the animators took the script before the writers got back to add the `After-The Snow-Message”. I take a look at TV Tropes—to see if I come up with collection.”
 
Ashley turned to the door, and saw the door was open. Standing in the door was Jem, one of the most famous rock stars in the world.
 
Ashley said, “How long have you been there?”
 
Jem said, “Just as Gem finished off the goons. Nice work, Desire. Kimber told me that you were one playing Gem.
 
Desire replied, “Stop it, you making me blush!”
 
Jem said, “Just telling like it is.”
 
Krissie asked, “What's up?”

Jem answer, “Jerrica put Jo Anna is in charge of Starlight Music.”
 
Becky said, “Last time, she left Starlight Music—she put Rio in charge.”
 
Jem said, “That's because I was going to help Howard make a movie. This time, I need Rio with me. We are going to do a tour of China! Lela is charge until I get back.”
 
Krissie said, “I just hope the Misfits aren't going to rain on your group's parade.”
 
Jem said, “They are touring Europe for the next few weeks. We don't have any problems—it's clear sailing for us. Jerrica told me that Becky and Lela are in charge until I get back—if you need anyone older, Ms. Bailey will be around to help out.”
 
-R-
 
Rio said, “Hey, Jerrica!”
 
Jerrica marked, “Hi, Rio.” She paused as she saw something in Rio's hand-and he was looking over a Business & Tech section of the newspaper.

Rio sighed, “I got some bad news for you, Jerrica. It's seems that China are testing a high tech x-ray machine made by a company in Tokyo. It's may expose the mini-projectors in the earrings.”
 
Jerrica smile as she said, “I just tell the x-ray operator to shut-it-down.”
 
Rio said, “I doubt you could do it as yourself….”

Jerrica said, “Of course, I was thinking of arriving at Jem.”

Kimber run in, and place a strange newspaper. By the look of text—it come one of the eastern Europe-Aisa countries.
 
Rio signed, “I can't read that.”
 
Jerrica said, “I do have some that can.”
 
Rio wonder if it was going to be Synergy, Jerrica's hologram-making super-computer or Aja, who has always been learning Chinese-American since she saw some that look like her in her history text-book in chapter on China.
 
-A-
 
Aja was writing in Chinese, when Jerrica come.
 
Aja asked, “Need a translation?”
 
Jerrica nodded as she tossed the newspaper to Aja.
 
Aja looked over everything for the next few hours—and read everything—but took out a special ad that she couldn't translate.
 
Aja said, “I read all of the Chinese newspaper—but I can't make head or tails out of.”
 
Jerrica replied, “I give this one to Synergy.”
 
-J-
 
Jerrica walked into Synergy's room. Synergy was the reason for Jem's being—since Jem was just a hologram over Jerrica herself.
 
Synergy said, “What's up, Jerrica.”
 
Jerrica said, “Just protecting myself from trouble. Aja had trouble reading this Chinese ad she found in the newspaper.”
 
Synergy said, “Put in the slot—and I translate it.”
 
Jerrica does that.
 
Synergy said, “This is a music ad for `The Dragons'—written by the head of the `The Dragons' herself, `Flame.' They are heading to tour of Europe in a one month after you arrive in China.”
 
Jerrica said, “So, that's means we won't have any problems.”
 
Synergy said, “Hopefully.”
 
-D-
 
Flame asked, “Issues with us?”
 
Tail said, “Not really. They said I'm a sweetheart—but I make Patty Larceny of that American game show, `Where in The World is Carmen Sandiego' looks a stuck-up.”
 
Wing remarked, “No more YouTube for you…”
 
Tail said, “Don't have enough Carmen for me—I'm move on to Dailymotion. With YouTube getting all the lawsuits—they should be safe for a few years. But we do have a problem.”
 
Flame said “Let me guess—a pop group with a mystery lead singer is touring China because of Chairperson invite them.”
 
Tail said, “As the American might say, `Bingo!'—the name of the band is “Jem and the Holograms.”
 
Wing said, “This is bad news. Jem's songs are pretty low pop songs—and knowing the Chairperson like history lands—the final stop would be the China Wall near our best know factory.”
 
Tail said, “In other words, we got to stop them from performing—but bad news is that
`Jem and the Holograms' has always kept their promise to perform”

Wing said, “Doesn't Jem have lucky earrings—steal them—and she won't go on.”
 
Flame said, “Sounds logical—every rock star has some that should bring them luck.”
 
Wing said, “Let's come up with an outrageous plan.”
 
Tail said jokily, “No more 1980s cartoons for you, Wing.”
 
Wing said seriously, “Very funny. I get my best idea from them!”
 
The evil laugh of Wing fill the room the Dragons were in.
 
*J*
 
Jem and the Holograms had a decent exit from United States of America—and their flight to China was uneventful. They were welcome by their fans in China.
 
The female-in-charge of the X-Ray machine asked with a weird groan far below Pizzazz's low growls, “What do you want?”
 
Jem asked, “Can you shut it down?”
 
The female replied, “Only—if you can tell why?”
 
Jem said, “I can't tell you.”

The airport's boss and his aide avoided, “Miss Na-Dor, please turn off the x-ray machine or my aide will do it for you.”

Miss Na-Dor replied, “You are an enemy of a dragon!”
 
The airport's boss said, “The chairman invited them. If he can trust them—I can.”
 
Miss Na-Dor shut down the x-ray machine as she yelled, “Well, I quit!”
 
The airport boss's aides said, “That's the lowest stunt anyone had pulled in Chinese since you move into the office of the boss of this airport.” He paused and asked, “Could she be a Dragon member?”
 
The airport's boss said, “They won't dare to misspell their band name.”
 
-D-
 
Wing said, “Nice work, Miss Na-Dor.”

Miss Na-Dor smiled as she removed her mask, revealing that she was in reality, Tail of the “Dragons”. Tail said, “You know a villain could take that the wrong way.”
 
Flame rolled her eyes and said, “So what do earrings are?”
 
Tail answered, “Look like some put a lot in it—I saw that earrings had a golden letter `J' on them. Looks like around $100 bucks!”
 
Wing said, “Must be lucky. I thought it might something high-tech in that earrings.”
 
Tail said, “Wing—I think if I know the Chairperson, he would invite them to take a private spa—not to far of our location of our favorite spot.”
 
Flame smiled. Tail may act sweet—but she was more evilish then Stormer of the Misfits.
 
-K-
 
The Holograms were in a spa. Kimber, Aja, Raya and Shana were in the spa's mineral water pool. Jem was walking in the room.
 
Shana said, “This is a way to relax before a performance.”
 
Aja said, “You say it. Come on in.”
 
Jem said as said, “After I put the Jem Star earrings up—the mineral water pool—the water could short out the earrings-but I kept on this bench for a certain reason.”
 
The Holograms knew the reason—so Synergy can still broadcast the Jem hologram over Jerrica.
 
Raya said, “This reminds me of an episode of `Gem.'
 
Aja said, “The one in which the `Nightmares' got their hands on Gem's special earrings. We don't have to worry about anything—our `Nightmares', `The Misfits' are doing a tour of Europe.”
 
Jem said, “You making me more nervous then usual—I get an early start…”
 
Just then, the Jem fade out-leaving Jerrica behind…..
 
Raya said, “I should have just kept my mouth zipped.”
 
-K-
 
Feb. 21, 2011
 
Well, I had been so busy—that I forget to write the year of this year on Jan. 1. Well, we got problems—Jem lost her earrings—and we got to find them. Jerrica and Rio promised to find the earrings before the concert at the Great Wall.
 
Write In Your Later:
Kimber Benton
 
-J-
 
Jerrica said, “We got to find out where the Dragons went!”
 
Kimber asked, “Why them?”
 
Jerrica said, “I think they might me behind the thief of the Jem Star Earrings.”
 
Kimber said, “Are you sure?”
 
Jerrica said, “The Misfits are still touring Europe.”
 
Raya said, “Sounds logical! They might be really angry that American band got invited.”
 
The Holograms checked that their Dragon's music company was known as Dragon Records. They discover that it was empty—and got made the Holograms angrier when it discovered the Dragon Records was a non-Internet music pirate.
A mystery old man said, “Follow me, if you want to locate the Dragons and get Jem's earrings back.”
 
Aja said, “I guess we got no choice.”
 
-D-
 
Wing asked, “Who are those annoying humans?”
 
Flame asked, “Do I like I give a care?”
 
Tail replied, “You better—that's Jerrica Benton, the manager of the Holograms with the Holograms themselves.”
 
Wing said, “I have an idea. I had three hang-gliders on that roof. We could give them the slip that away.”
 
Breath said, “Sounds like a plan!”
 
-K-
 
March 3
 
Those Dragons are driving us up the wall. Jerrica had been talking to mysterious old man and a mysterious old lady each time the Dragons disappear on us. I really think Jerrica at end up the old rope-but the old man and old lady are right on “The Dragons'” location.
 
We ended up a train station—tomorrow, according to the old man that “The Dragons”' train will stop for-and we can get Jem earrings back!
 
Write In You Later:
Kimber Benton
 
-J-
 
Jerrica saw the three Dragons in one of the passenger cars on the trains. The Dragons were smirking.
 
Jerrica asked, “Got anything to say.”
 
The Dragons didn't answer.
 
Jerrica said, “You are more rotten then a thousand rotten eggs!”
 
Flame said, “Of course. Evil is cool….”
 
Tail added, “And good is dumb….”
 
Wing finished, “Take it or leave it!”
 
-SONG BREAK-
 
“TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT”
THE DRAGONS
 
 
 
 
You don't like the way I act,
Girl, you'd better face the fact!
You can wait a long while,
I'm not about to change my style!
This is me, how I like to be,
Take it or leave it!
I am free, how I like to be,
Take it or leave it!
What you get is what you see,
You'd better believe it!
Take it or leave it!
You think I'm a big disgrace!
Why don't you get off my case?
You say I'm the hurting kind,
Girl, you oughta keep in mind!
This is me, how I like to be
Take it or leave it!
What you get is what you see,
You'd better believe it!
Take it or leave it, baby!
Take it or leave it!
 
-SONG BREAK OVER-
 
Raya said, “I thought the Misfits were the world's worse band!”
 
Flame said, “Toss the earrings off….”

The old man appeared, “I don't think so, Flame.”
Wing and Tail, “You won't get us!”
 
The old lady appeared before Wing and Tail and remarked, “Good work, Jerrica, following our orders. We left these jerks to you.”
 
Jerrica found the Jem Star earring in Flame's blue jeans' back pocket. The China
Military soon discovered them and arrest the Dragons. They discovered the pirated music in the Dragon's music studio. Tail spilled the beans to the entire military officers.
 
The Chairman stated that he was totally upset by “The Dragons”—for being a group non-of Internet music pirates—and sent them a slow boat from China. Jerrica was able to slip away and become Jem for the China Wall performance.
 
-O-
 
A female voice wondered out loud, “I wonder if Jerrica can guess what…”
 
A male voice finished “…item we really are.”
 
-S-

Synergy saw a familiar person walking in. It was Jerrica Benton. It had been a few days since Jem's return from
 
Jerrica said, “Synergy—you really want past crazy.”
 
Synergy said, “I cannot help you—if the earrings are stolen.”
 
Jerrica said, “But what about those odd old couple that knew my name.”
 
Synergy said, “But I do have some helps from some higher-up. My satellites, Audio and Visual, did the illusions.”
 
Two teenage twin illusions appeared before them—Audio looked more like a young Emmett Benton and Visual looked like a young Jacqui Benton.
 
Audio said, “We took the certain parts of Synergy's program.”
 
Visual added, “We didn't expect that Emmett merged his personality and mind with that of his wife as base of the Synergy program.”
 
Jerrica said, “I got to look into that dairy—when I got some free time.”
 
-P10 OVER-