Jem Fan Fiction ❯ "Ulimate Holograms" ❯ Chapter 13 - "Royal Issues" ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Ultimate Holograms”
Part 13 - “Royal Issues”
By Dr. Thinker
 
 
07/05/2011
 
Well, I know my cousin, Lexa is up to no good—and the Dragon Lady who's seems to causing enough trouble for her. Lexa blames most of the crimes she and her council do on the Dragon Lady. The Dragon Lady is a mythical hero that existed in our country since the time of the Grecian/Roman empires. She can assume the form of the famous dragon of Morvania. Lexa has been in charge—and been causing more problems then I can shake with a royal staff.
 
Smarter moves will be out-smarted by Lexa and her council, but I play a “dumb act”. I going to told eighteen soon on 15 of June. Lexa will be itching to destroying me---and blaming it on the Dragon Lady. Lexa may have asked the guards to arrest the Dragon Lady. Well, Lexa knows that I love American music. Hmmm, I got an idea—“calming of the throne”. Now, I need an act to perform—a musician act would drive Lexa into a hiding for sometime. The Misfits would be fine—but they could get hired by Lexa—as know their motto is “We Give New Wave a Bad Name”. I got it—“JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS”. I asked them to perform for the “claiming of the throne for me.”
 
 
Written In Your Later:
Princess Adriana
 
-K-

I just finished playing a “Cartoon Action Hour” game with the Starlight Girls.
 
Ashley said, “Thanks for the help, Kimber. That game was a hoot. I have laugh at bad lines in a zillion years. Hopefully, one will finish our “Transbots” games; we can get back to working on “Gem” games.”
 
I asked, “Are you willing enough to let me play as Inda Tenton?”

Ashley stated, “You are too close to the Inda Tenton all ready—your are the keyboardist for `Jem and the Holograms'—if I was betting girl, I say you and the group aren't hiding Jem's true identity from the public—unlike Georgina Tenton and her group, the Beamer.”
 
I paused to cover a giggle from escaping—as we are doing a “Tenton”, because beside Rio and Cassette, only Shana, Aja and me, know that Jerrica Benton is Jem. Terri, another Starlight Girl and yelled the following at me: “Hey, Kimber Benton, Jem wants you—SPECIAL EFFECT MEETING.”
 
-J-
 
The entire Holograms and Rio, my boyfriends, the illusions of Synergy, Visual and Audio were there. Jerrica touched her Jem Star earrings, and said, “Show time, Synergy”.
 
Jem said, “First thing: Synergy, Visual and Audio, had decide to something for Rio. They will talk to Rio for sometime—this is a prevention mention—I been heading HUGE rumors that Eric is plotting some BIG to discover Jem's identity. This is kept Jem to look real—while Rio and I can get away with kissing each other in public with out making this look like a forgotten love triangle from a soap opera.”
 
Rio said, “Well, the only thing I decided on was to make a name, Gram—and a science-fiction writer—since I won't have a lot of free-time from my work for Starlight Music.”
 
Jem laughed, paused, and then said, “You have more free time then I do—I got three jobs: CEO of Starlight Music, the President of the Starlight Foundation and the secret identity of the lead singer of the Hologram.”
 
Jem remarked, “Second thing: We been saying `sisters' a lot in both identities. Synergy had totaled it 3,000 million mention of that world. Lucky for us—95% of the world had assumed `sisters' is Hologram slang for “band mates.”

Kimber asked, “Does that account for the Misfits and their pals?”
 
Jem remarked, “Unknown at this time—I don't want to ask them anyway—but sooner or later—they put in their two cents, rather we like it or not.”

Jem paused, “Third: We got another trip in store. This time, Princess Adriana has invited us to Morvania for her `clamming of the throne.' She will send a private airplane for her trip. I do not when it going to make appearance-but I bet it some time in the between now and July.”
 
Shana asked, “Any information?”
 
Jem said, “Synergy told me that it is a small island country between Greece and Turkey. It's population is only one thousand people. After Cold War ended, the country returned to the way it was before the World War II—a kingdom or queendom, depending on gender on the royal throne.”
 
Kimber asked, “What's the name of the ruler now?”
 
Jem said, “Princess Adriana, thought right now, it's in regent control under Lexa Ruthora, Princess Adriana's cousin.”
 
-O-
 
Lexa groans “WHAT on Earth is that slacker thinking?”
 
One of her henchman remarked, “She NEVER thinks—she's like a dumber then a 20 bags of hammers.”
 
Another of her henchman remarked, “Anyone find out who's the mole in this group?”
 
Lexa said, “Nope. All of them are reporting 100% loyalty to me. They would toss toxic waste in Lake Dragon if was going to help me get rid that annoying princess.”
 
A third henchman asked, “I'm more worried about Dragon Lady, most of the citizen believe that she's a European answer to Batman, and they been writing to the Law Officers to remove your law to avoid anyone helping her. “
 
Lexa said, “Relax, I got a few plans to get handle this mess—and if I was betting girl, I would bet this would be fine job I will be successfully in every part of it.”
 
-D-
 
Mission: FINISHED
 
Good thing that Lexa's never know that her favorite Law Officer, Athena Wisdom is really the Dragon Lady. Thanks to my other identity, I was able to place an item from my American friend, Mouse. I decide to steal the Queen outfit from the Morvania History Measuem—where it's usually stashed until the 18th birthday of a Princess. To bad, Princess Jegume has been missing. She was nearing her 18th birthday when she disappeared.
 
-L-
 
Lexa yelled, “WHAT?”
 
The henchman answered, “Someone stole it before us--left behind a card with a dragon on it.”
 
Lexa said, “The Dragon Lady!”
 
The henchman said, “Sounds like it--looks like we need a Plan B.”
 
Lexa said, “No problem—and some extra helps is coming in from the United States—I called an old pal from college in the states—Eric Raymond.”
 
*J*
 
Kimber remarked, “Morvania's airport is bigger then the country itself.”
Jem remarked, “Be nice. It's not often you get a private airplane ride.”
 
Shana replied, “Especially, if it is the royal type.”
 
Kimber replied, “Don't worry, I will behave myself.”
 
-A-
 
 
 
Lexa yelled, “Princess Adriana, what are on Earth did you send the royal aircraft to pick up an American rock group?”
 
Princess Adriana replied, “I am claiming throne. I'm turning 18 in the near future—and you will have to disappear from his country—if you won't want the army to shoot you afterwards.”
 
Lex asked, “So who's the music clowns you invited to this fair clown?”
 
Princess Adriana replied, “Jem and the Holograms. I have a mall trip—then I going to visit the guest.”
 
-H-
 
Kimber said, “I need some more sheet music—lucky, it's music paper is cheaper here—but I heard the store that sells sheet music paper is located in the locate mall.”
 
Aja replied, “I hope you don't get into trouble.”
 
Kimber said, “What ever could happen in a place like this?”
 
-A-
 
 
Princess Adriana was finished with her spotting—and to avoid the public until the time of the “claiming of the throne”—decide to use a the staircase in a old building not to far from the mall. She bumped into a mirror image of herself—BUMPED? You get seven years of bad luck—because if you bumped into a mirror, you crack it.
 
The look-a-like twin groaned, “Sorry.”
 
Adriana said, “That was my fault, Ms…”
 
The look-a-like twin smiled, “Kimber Benton. Call me Kimber. Who are you?
 
Adriana replied, “Princess Adriana.”
 
 
Kimber said, “We look like twins!”
 
The rest went to fast-some mysterious men kidnapped Kimber Benton, and then four want-be neo-new wave rockers kidnapped her.
 
-D-
 
Athena Wisdom sighed. She saw the kidnapping of the rock star and the Princess. She had a feeling that the rock star was supposed to get grabbed by those new wave rejects from the 1980s—and Lexa's men to get the princess. Athena didn't want to know what to do with those rockers—but she knows how to handle Lex's man.
 
-SONG BREAK-
 
“TO THE RESCUE”
JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS
 
 
 
 
Help, I hear a cry
Help, I don't ask why
Somebody's in trouble,
and I'm off on the double
To the rescue, here am I
To the rescue, do or die
Into the night, into the fog
Swearin' to fight for the underdog
Call and I'll come through
To the rescue
Help is on the way
Help to save the day
Somebody's in trouble
And I'm off on the double
To the rescue, just in time
To the rescue, fighting crime
Lendin' a hand, helpin' the weak
Takin' a stand for the poor and meek
Call and I'll come through
To the rescue
To the rescue, here am I
To the rescue, do or die
To the rescue, here am I
To the rescue
-SONG BREAK OVER-
It was pretty easy—but I got to handle to it—if I didn't know better, I would think the starlet was the Princess—but the Princess has a mole on the back of her neck.
 
-A-
 
It turns out those punk rockers were the Misfits, the Hologram's annoying new wave-making rivals.
 
Pizzazz replied, “Relax, Kimber. You are in decent hands, then mysterious Jem.”
 
Eric Raymond laughed, “I'm getting bored of new wave. Do we want to heard some borin' pop music.”
 
Jetta said, “Yeah, it's too quiet for my bloody taste.”
 
Eric said, “Play—and you may get a free card to get back to the Holograms—but after the claiming of the throne.”
 
Just then, a purple-hair man dressed in a brown t-shirt and blue jeans appeared and said, “Hold it, Eric. I saw the Misfits kidnapping Kimber Benton—and since Jem appear—I been dying to do this.”
 
Pizzazz walked up to the man and said, “You won't hurt a lady, Rio?”
 
Rio replied with his fists—knocking Pizzazz out, knocking her into Jetta, Jetta into Roxy, Roxy into Eric, Eric into Stormer.
 
-D-
 
I took the starlet to my hidden outside of the capital. It is a Fort Dragon, built by Romans. We were talking—and I wonder what happen now. Kimber Benton, the starlet asked, to pretend to the Princess Adriana. I give her a spare royal blouse, spare royal skirt, and royal shoes. I discovered the dragon illusion machine watched was damaged-I heard the one behind the machine—an American named Emmett Benton—died a few good. He used to get high-tech parts from our country.
*J*
 
Talk about surprises—we didn't know Rio didn't found Kimber, but find Princess Adriana-until Rio want to watch a rehearsal for the `claiming of the throne'. She tried to play a keyboard—but had trouble—but she took out Kimber's keytar. Kimber uses that keytar to test lyrics for sounds—she leaves the keytar showman ships to the Misfits—and she played it—for sometime—then returned to the keyboard—and tried it again—but couldn't make a note on the keyboard. Princess Adriana admitted to us about it—but beside to reveal it at the “claiming of the throne.” Secretly, I told Synergy to be ready to use sound holograms to make it look like keyboard sounds are coming from Kimber's keyboard.
 
Rio told me the location was a pack theater not to far from the Law Officers' building. I walked with the Holograms and Princess Adriana disguised as Kimber. We start off asking where Princess Adriana. Lexa answered, “She's out on important business.”
 
A voice laughed, “And you think Princess Adriana is a stupid slacker!”
 
A blonde-hair woman dressed in a green dragon mask covering half of her face, green snake shirt, green skirt, and green shoes
 
Lexa yelled, “THE DRAGON LADY!”
 
The Dragon Lady remarked, “Were you expecting Darth Vader?”
 
Lexa replied, “Anything even the MISFITS are better news then you.”
 
The Dragon Lady said, “Hurt me and you hurt someone else. Princess Adriana, take the throne.”
 
Kimber dressed as Princess Adriana walked in. Kimber avoid, “You heard the lady.”

Lexa summoned, “I have an armed tank near by. It's order to run over all of you—unless Princess Adriana leaves the country.”
 
Jem whispered as she touched by her Jem Star earrings, “Synergy, I need something to cause some to chaos some chaos.”
 
Synergy showed up with a European/Russia-style dragon. The Dragon spooked Lexa. The army members caught her. The army members were angry with Lexa. Meanwhile, Kimber and Princess Adriana switched clothing—and Dragon Lady gives back the “Queen” outfit she swiped from the museum to prevent it to from stolen by Lexa's goons from stealing it.
 
After the preformed, we and Princess Adriana, we learn that Dragon Lady was Athena Wisdom, one of the most famous Law Office—it not the most famous one—but she had another name, Princess Ejemgeri, Princess Adriana's older sister. Lexa attempted to kill her a few years ago—but she ended up with amnesia, until I used the hologram to scare Lexa. With removing out her costume, and her old Princess outfit—she could replied Jerrica Benton will no trouble. Princess Adriana asked Ejemgeri if she wants to the throne. Ejemgeri groans and said, “I have a hard time with my math.” They may look like twins of Jerrica and Kimber, but personality are 180s away from us.
 
 
-THE END-
 
Great, I got lucky, and reached Page 8. Anything past Page 10, doesn't show up on Media Miner.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker