Jem Fan Fiction ❯ "Ulimate Holograms" ❯ Gram ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Ultimate Holograms”
Part 14: “Gram”
By Dr. Thinker
 
 
Eric groaned as he discover that Lin-Z was waiting outside his own door—and it was appointed he make a few weeks ago-before that rumor hit that he was working a HUGE plan to get Jem's true identity. He had yet to confirm or deny it. Confirming it is now—means he will be playing in Jerrica Benton's hand and the Holograms were be on guard that he wouldn't be able to get Jem's identity. Denying it now is the same deal—but if that question pops up—he just said, “No comment”, for that question. He pushed the button, “Carol, send the STAGE host in.”

Carol voiced, “You heard Eric, Lin-Z.”
 
The door open and Lin-Z appeared. She wasn't in her usual purple shirt, purple skirt, and purple shoes—she was wearing something that orange head, orange 1980-style jumpsuit, and orange pumps.
 
Eric said, “Morin', Lin-Z. You look like something from the 1980s's.”
 
Lin-Z replied, “Testing running some thing for a 1980-theme web on STAGE Jr. You know that some like Kathy Key might say.”
 
Eric groaned. He liked villains from all movies—but Kathy Key of “Gem” series too close to his own personality for his own likely. “Should I have the Misfits up here?”
 
Lin-Z replied, “Only Stormer—if that's OK. They invaded my set a few months ago.”
 
Eric replied, “Stormer's not in. She was used for one of their quiet songs. No one wanted to do the last song on the album.”
 
Lin-Z remarked, “That insult to Jem and the Holograms album that recently made.”
 
Eric said, “How do you know?”
 
Lin-Z replied, “Cassette picks up the CDs that are reviewed for the STAGE network's `Tough Love Reviews'.

Eric groans Tough Love Reviews are the toughest reviewers in the history of the television reviewing shows. “Were they crying or laughing?”
Lin-Z replied, “Neither, they are just wondering why the Misfits created that album?”
 
Eric said, “To make fun of the Hologram.”
 
Lin-Z retorted, “More like to show how stupid The Misfits are really are.”
 
Eric asked, “Anymore questions?”

Lin-Z replied, “I heard some rumors are you planning some HUGE to get Jem's identity.”

Eric said, “No comment.”
 
Lin-Z walks out disappointed. Eric sigh, this year is not going to be one of his favorites.
 
-J-
 
The Holograms and the Starlight Girls were surprised as two employees wearing lab coats with Hasbro Inc's logo on them walked into the Rec. Room, dropped off two boxes, and the two employee left—confusing the Holograms and the Starlight Girls. Jerrica and Rio soon enter. Jerrica saw the boxes and the confused look of the both.
 
Jerrica remarked, “Oh, few of Hasbro's board members were at the first appeared. They decide on doing some for us. Check the box. If the box has BOY AND HIS CAR—on it's contains the Transformers toys. It has “SUPRIZE”; it's a surprise for the Girls.”
 
Ashley found the phrase “BOY AND HIS CAR” on the first box. Inside, the box was a set of Transformers toys. Desire found the phrase, “SURPRIZE”, on the second box. Inside were dolls of Jem and the other members of the Holograms.
 
Aja said, “Nice surprise, Jerrica. You make this deal?”
 
Jerrica nodded.
 
Rio said, “I got a surprise for you. Meet me in the meeting room as ASAP.”
 
-J-
 
The meeting room contained the Holograms and Jerrica. Rio replied, “As you know about month back before that mess in Morvania. Jerrica stated that she's been heading rumors that Eric is planning on something HUGE to get Jem's identity. Even know that he told Lin-Z's the familiar phrase of `No comment' yesterday—I got a feeling he's lying up the store.”
 
Aja said, “No surprise there, Rio. We all know how slimily that human eel can get.”
 
Rio stated, “Well, I finished the Gram illusion with Visual, Audio and Synergy. Surprising, Synergy forget to tell you that I had one gift from Emmett Benton.” He paused to show a golden watch on this wrist and then said,”Not too surprising, this watch also contains one of Synergy's mini-protectors.”
 
Rio replied, “Well, you first, Jem.”
 
Jerrica nod as she touched her Jem Star Earrings, and said, “Showtime, Synergy.” After a flash of pink, Jerrica was coated with the solid illusion of Jem.

Rio touched the golden watch, “Play it, Synergy.” A flash of blue—and the Gram appeared before her. Gram appeared to be a orange-hair man dressed in a orange T-shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers.
Jem whistled and then, “Not bad, Gram. We work out a plan to use Gram in to the public act. This should give Eric some second thought.”
 
Gram nodded as he touched his watch again, “Stop it, Synergy.” Gram disappeared and Rio appeared. Jem touched own her earrings and said, “Show's over, Synergy”—and become Jerrica.
 
Rio said, “This will be the first time I making fibs since my older sister, Annabelle, played that April Fool joke on me—but I forget the details.”
 
Jerrica signed, “I think I heard my parents talking about it—but I didn't get the full.”
 
Kimberly picked Emmett Benton's dairy, “Maybe daddy wrote the joke down in his diary.”
 
-EB-
 
April 9, 1994
 
I meet Annabelle. She is Rio's older sister, and a prankster that you have to keep ten eyes on her on April 1. She played an April Fool Day's joke on Rio. Annabelle dressed up as a pink-hair singer from the 1950s—the decade of music that Rio like. Rio was angry at Annabelle—that he yanked the wig off her and really give her a scare so much that Annabelle stepped one. I would say that `I am not making this'—but I don't have too, Annabelle told me that Joke—and even give me her costume: pink wig, pink blouse, white cloth belt, pink skirt, and pink sandals. I decide to move this costume to Ms. Bailey's house—because I think Jerrica dress in this outfit.
 
Emmett Benton
 
-J-
 
Jerrica said, “Annabelle costume is Jem's first outfit!”
 
Kimber said, “I wonder happen if we didn't tell Rio that true as soon as possible.”
 
Shana replied, “That something I don't want know at all.”
 
Aja replied, “And this comes from some who always knowing is half the battle.”
 
Everyone one groans at this one.
 
-O-
 
Eric was having a date with The Misfits. They wanted details on this huge plan to get Jem's identity. Eric told them to wait it out like the other human beings. Just then, Jem enters—but Eric and the Misfits were supersize—she wasn't with Rio. Jem was with some guy Eric never saw before. Pizzazz walked up—and tried to put on the move—but the man pushed her away with out saying it.
 
Eric said, “Nice move, Pizzazz.”
 
Pizzazz muttered, “Hey, Mr. Cotton Candy, get your white elephant out of the room.”
 
Eric decide on seeing if the guy will work for him. Eric walked up—when both the Jem and the guy look at him.
 
Jem said, “Good Evening, Eric.”
 
Eric was pleased that Jem is trying to good girl tonight. He turned the guy. “Gram is the name, Eric. We are good friends with Jerrica and Rio, so watch out if you bug them. One for all, and all for one could be me, my girlfriend, and my girlfriend's friend's motto”.
 
Eric asked, “Who's your girlfriend?”

Gem replied by pointing to Jem, “Her.”
 
Eric said, “But I thought that was Rio.”
 
Jem said, “That's Jerrica's boyfriend.”
 
Eric walked out of the food place. Pizzazz sighed, “We finished here—as the for bill send to Harvey Gabor.”
 
-S-
 
Alone in her room, Annabelle was read the local newspaper. She saw a very odd headline in the Celebrity Section of the newspaper: “I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!” Annabelle starting reading—it was about Jem having a boyfriend named Gram.
 
After reading Annabelle said, to herself, “Good thinking, Jem. Let's hope you don't have any more dates with my brother. The last thing I need is for him to catch in an affair.”
 
-THE END-
 
Well, things are getting good. The maker of G.I. Joe and Transformers, “Hasbro Inc.” is Jem's make as well. The idea for Hasbro dropping off “Jem and the Holograms” doll at Jem's place was mine own. Sorry for no song today, I try to make up for it next update, but no promises, dudes and dudettes.