Jem Fan Fiction ❯ "Ulimate Holograms" ❯ W.A.T ( Chapter 17 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Ultimate Holograms"
Part 17 - W.A.T
by Dr. Thinker
 
 
[From Kimber Benton's dairy]
 
April 2, 2012
 
After Eric's October stunt last year, the only sign of live from Misfits Music is the videos featuring our annoying rivals, "The Misfits". I can only figure out 3/4 fourth of the those neo-new wave jerks. Pizzazz is a just spoiled brat--she makes Richie Rich's annoying cousin look like Prince Charming. Roxy is just a unsubtle moron who won't know anything about music if was a snake a bit her on the backside. Jetta is born lair--acting like she is a member of the mob in the United Kingdom. The 1/4 I can't figure out is Stormer. I think she's has a big case of insecure just as bad as Clash's case of it. If my band treatment like the Misfits treatment of Stormer, I would be leaving quicker then the fictional Starscream from "The Transformers" cartoon after a very bad attempt to take over the Deceptions from their original Megatron.
 
Write In You Later,
Kimber Benton
 
 
April 4
 
We heading to New York to fill our "I Believe In Happy Ending" video. Lin-Z and Anthony Julian had one special artist to our video.
 
Write in You Later,
Kimber Benton
 
April 7
 
Our special video artist is Fitzgerald Beck. According to Lin-Z, he is "the hottest conceptual artist" in America. I couldn't make head our tails out of the video we show--so I said the first thing that come to mind: "These make the Misfits sound good." Jerrica and the rest of Holograms--including Jem were confused as well--even the live-performance of Mr. Beck using a chainsaw on a piano just added to the confusion we suffering from.
 
Write In You Later,
Kimber Benton
 
April 8
 
Just great. We arrived early and started to play our song--but before we can get one line finished--we got paint dump from near-by building. Beck's first words, " You know, you fascinate me!" Jem replied, "You got a funny way of showing it."
 
Our next location was a garbage boat, which seemed to be out of control. Lucky, Aja was able to hot-wire the manual controls to the ship to stop. We learn that Mr. Beck is a guy who believes suffering is a work of art.

We talk with Anthony Julian and Lin-Z about Mr. Beck--Anthony would love to do the film--but dropping Mr. Beck would make our egos look as bad as "The Misfits". Shana remarked, "I care more about my neck then my ego."
 
At least--we be performing on a stage for a while with some Beck's statues.
 
 
April 10,
 
THOSE MISFITS! They got us trouble with the New York Police Department. They exploded Beck's statues--revealing stolen diamonds. Lucky, Gram show up--and started chatting with the police over the possible that Misfits were behind it. We snuck out and with check--who revealed his girlfriend, Maria Castello, is the one who's been selling Beck's robot statues.
 
We check her warehouse to discover that she was done. Jerrica and Jem had a discuss about smugglers. They know smugglers won't to exploded the statues on the set--and Jerrica decided to blame in on your rivals. Jerrica and Jem decide to deal with Maria, while we track down those rotten neo-new wavers.
 
We were able to track them down to Sandstorm Music--which is surprising a team up between Howard Sand and Harvey Gabor. Gabor supplies the money, while Howard's staff do their jobs. We found Eric Raymond and followed him to a recording booth--it turns out the Misfits were doing a video for their "Surprise" song.

=SONG BREAK==
 
"SUPRISE, SUPRISE"
BY THE MISFITS
 
 
 
Surprise! Surprise! So you like surprises?
Surprise! Surprise! Well I've got one for you
Surprise! Surprise! I hope you like surprises
Surprise! Surprise! Cause there's one comin' at you
Surprise! Surprise!
Surprise! Surprise!
You won't believe your eyes when I get through
When you least expect it, baby I'll be there
I'll catch you off guard cause I don't play fair, look out, look out
You'd better beware
Surprise! Surprise!
Surprise! Surprise!
So you like surprises
Surprise! Surprise!
They're a lot of fun
Surprise! Surprise!
Well, here's another one
Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
I'm gonna make you pay
Surprise! Surprise!
Surprise! Surprise!
I'm gonna win the day, ha, ha, ha, ha, Surprise!
 
 
 
=SONG BREAK OVER===
 
After the song, Eric give them grief about causing the racket at Jem's concert, they explain they just want to kept Jem's songs off the market for a while--and revealed that Stormer was on that pushed the button that exploded the statues--on her own. Jetta remarked, "We can teach her to be a real Misfits."
 
Eric groaned at this.
 
We meet Jerrica and Jem who had with help of Beck and some of his robots took care Maria.
 
Write In You Later,
Kimber Benton
 
April 11
 
Well, we know why Fitzgerald Beck wanted to the video--he had a crush on Jem. He decide to back out the video--and decide to rebuilt his robots and work with on the Gamers' latest video for their song, "Wasting Time"--which will featuring more damage clocks. After Aja give fair warning to her cousin's band, Anthony Julian did our own video.
 
Write In Your Late,
Kimber Benton
 
=SONG BREAK=
 
"I BELIEVE IN HAPPY ENDINGS"
BY JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS
 
Oooh....
Tell me I'm crazy, maybe I know
But I believe in happy endings
I know it's crazy, but still even so
I believe in happy endings
Just as I believe in you, my friend
I believe things work out in the end
Sure as there's a moon and stars above
I believe in happy endings, I believe in love
Just as I believe in you, my friend
I believe things work out in the end
Sure as there's a moon and stars above
I believe in happy endings, I believe in love
 
 
=SONG BREAK OVER=
 
April 12,
 
We are back in Los Angeles, Jerrica told Christy to throw another lawsuit at Misfit Music. Later, Jem will have meeting with Jerrica, Rio, Gram, and the Holograms
 
Write In You Later,
Kimber Benton
 
 
-H-
 
 
Jem said, "Nice job. You did a fine job in New York. Rio, your ranting was so fast about blaming the Misfits for everything, it allowed us to sneak out with out getting to any more trouble."
 
Rio said, "Well, when I usually rant--I go slow and loud--so I give the reverse of it when I give Gram's rant to the police."
 
Jem said, "Well, you wondering how I got Maria arrested?"
 
The Holograms and Rio nodded.
 
Jem said, "I found Maria's apartment--and then used Synergy's hologram to disguise myself as Eric Raymond--and pretended to be him explaining the cops know about her diamonds smuggling ring. She run to the group--where police and her goons got into a fight while I handled her with the help of Beck's robots. Synergy called the police--but using a voice similar to Jerrica Benton to get the police's attention. This meeting is over--but later, I would like to have idea meeting to figure out new songs."
 
===THE END==
 
Ok. This is "Culture Clash". W.A.T. stands for "Weird Artist Trouble"--which means Mr. Beck himself. "Jem: Unlimited" went the way of the dodo bird--the song lyrics for both songs in this chapter from "Sunflower Girl's Truly Outrageous Jem Realm".
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker