Jem Fan Fiction ❯ "Ulimate Holograms" ❯ Glitter and Gold Time ( Chapter 19 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Vol #2: Part 20 - "Glitter and Gold Time"
by Dr. Thinker
Inda stated, "Tim is upset with you."
Georgina stated, "Gem didn't give her phone number."
Musika stated, "That's excuse is so old..."
Georgina stated, "It's not a excuse – it's the truth."
The the sisters walk past a curtain to see Kathy Key and the Nightmares talking Mr. Owens.
Kathy stated, "Have you decide the Nightmares' rivals for the next two weeks?"
Mr. City stated, "I was thinking the 10 Street Boys – Georgina Tenton is coming over to chat with me."
As the Georgina and her sisters enters Torando stated, "You should give us the prizes."
Trash added, "Those guys don't stand a choice."
In music, Georgina thought the 10 Street Boy had a long leg up on the Nightmares – though when it comes to naughty – the Nightmares have a long leg up on the 10 Street Boys.
Hurricane said hopefully, "Kathy should give them a contract."
Kathy stated, "They would come running to me when Georgina ruins their careers the same way that she did Gem."
A female hand cover by a pink glove waved Georgina waved. Georgina discovered almost human woman about the same height has her – though it wasn't who she thought it was – the woman was a brown hair woman dressed in a brown hat, long brown sweaters, a pair of pink gloves, long overalls, and a pair of long brown cowboy boots.
The woman spoke in, "Georgina Tenton."
Georgina asked, "Do I know you?
The woman spoke as she remove a brown hat and brown wig revealing orange hair, "You do thought not like this"
Georgina stated, "Gem".
Gem replied, "That's right. I was a little worry that you might turn into another Kathy Key, but since you haven't been dragging my name though the mud – so I decide to give this..."
Georgina discover it was an large orange cell-phone.
Gem stated as she removed her other items revealing a nice long pink dress and pink boots, "I have it's mate. So, when you meet Gem to show up, you can use that to call me. Now, let's make Kathy Key feel like a Count Dracula at Casper's ghost family's cookout."
Georgina nodded as she and Gem enter. The mixed look of horror and surprise on faces of the Nightmares and Kathy Key were priceless – to bad, she left her camera at Sunbeam Mansion. The voice were shocked by Georgina and Gem arrival as Kathy Key and the Nightmares said the following in unison: "Gem"
Gem stated, "Mr. City. If the Beamers can make album, will you put our names up there."
Mr. City stated, "If you can do it by midnight tonight. Sure!
Georgina stated, "It's a deal."
Kathy groaned and the Nightmares whimpered as they left the building.
J=
Ashley stopped her Game Master in catch a breath or two before starting a "commercial break" after that event, but Jerrica has been leading against the wall looking she got run over by the Misfits' black van twenty times. Ashley, Bee-Nee, and Krissie know Jerrica was Jem of "Jem and the Holograms."
Ashley send the other non-knowing Starlight Girls with "Commercial Break. No rolling today – but you can hit the bathrooms." When Krissie, Bee-Nee and Ashley were left in the room with Jerrica.
Krissie stated in a punny way, "Got a Jem of a problem."
Jerrica stated, "You could say that. That contest you are doing is reminds that Mr. Owen Beach is having problems – Jem's getting a lot of publicity, but without a rival group – they is no contest – and the prizes will be donated to an unknown charity."
Bee-Nee stated, "Why not the Misfits?"
Jerrica stated, "Busy touring Europe."
Krissie stated, "What about the Dragons?"
Jerrica stated, "In jail in Australia. That was where they trying to do some their infamous non-Internet music pirating."
=R=
Annabelle saw her brother, Rio looking like he just lost a fight with Eric Raymond.
Annabelle asked, "What in the name of Gram is going on with you?"
Rio remarked mindlessly, "Why did you used my other identity?"
Annabelle stated, "You are GRAM?"
Rio slapped his right hand against his forehead. "It's a long story."
Annabelle remarked, "I got all day."
Rio explained every event from the funeral for Emmett Benton up to the creation of "Gem" upset.
Annabelle smirks, "I got a clever plan. It's almost Jerrica-like in a way."
Rio stated, "This would make up from that April Fool prank from years ago."
Annabelle laughed before she said, "I thought I make up for that years ago by giving a large amount of our family's food and drink business to Starlight Foundation."
Rio asked, "What's your plan?"
Annabelle stated, "Here's what to do..."
=J=
Jem enter the "Diskcovery Records"y to see Owen Beach, the owner of "Diskcovery Records"/
Mr. Beach stated as Jem entered, "You got your rivals for the contests."
Jem asked, "The Dragons?"
Mr. Beach replied, "Nope."
Jem asked, "The Misfits?"
Mr. Beach replied, "Nope."
Jem replied, "Then who?"
Four neon-pink raincoats complete with raincoat hats and ski masks. One of them spoke stated, "We are."
Jem stated, "Who are they?"
Mr. Beach stated, "They offer to be in the contest – as long as I promise to kept their identity secret until the end of the contest."
Jem stated, "This sounds like one of something out of Eric's hands."
Eric Raymond entered just as Jem said, "Don't look at me. I'm not the only crook in the world. I rather not kept my people secret – unlike you."
Jem stated, "Still think I'm a fake?"
Eric stated, "Always." Eric paused before saying, "I'm going to watching this contest closely – to see you face when you lose the contest."
Ignoring Eric's awful statement, Jem stated, "So what are you going to call them – so you can put them on the board."
Mr. Owen stated, "The Mysterettes"
=J=
Jem entered the recording room at Starlight Music., where Rio and other holograms were at. She quickly explained what's up.
Raya asked, "It's been some time since we have make album. That last one was released just before you got that cold from that ski race."
Jem nodded – recalling fowling up Eric Raymond's plot to get a sliver mine.
Raya added, "We need more then a new album!"
Kimber added, "Something to grab attention!
Sheena added as well, "New clothes!"
Aja added too, "An entire new look!"
Jem stated, "The Glitter N' Gold Look!"
=SONG BREAK=
"GLITTER AND GOLD"By Jem and The Holograms
Here comes gold, Glitter 'N Gold!Here comes gold, Glitter 'N Gold!Here comes gold, Glitter 'N Gold! (Gold, Gold!)
Doesn't it make me a sight to behold?Turnin their heads with threads made of goldTruly Outrageous, and beautifully bold!Gold!
Here comes gold, Glitter 'N Gold!Here comes gold, Glitter 'N Gold!Here comes gold, Glitter 'N Gold! (Gold! Gold!)
Turnin' a new page and burnin' the oldDon't ever think my heart has turned coldI'll tell you right from the start,Even when we're apartYou'll always be in my heart!
(Whoa, Go Gold!)Here comes gold, Glitter 'N Gold!Here comes gold (Go Gold!), Glitter 'N Gold!Here comes gold, Glitter 'N Gold! (Gold!)
Watch and you'll see how the others all foldWhen I astound them with Glitter 'N GoldTruly Outrageous, and beautifully bold!Gold!
Here comes gold, Glitter 'N Gold!Here comes gold (Go Gold!), Glitter 'N Gold!Here comes gold, Glitter 'N Gold!Here comes gold!
=SONG BREAK OVER=
Jerrica was a little supreme that a Master Copy of our latest episode was sitting on her desk, when she arrived at 10:00 AM to do her usual Starlight Business. Rio explained some left on accidentally left the PA in the recording room before Jem arrived to record the album.
By 5:00 AM, she had 5 millions albums make, Rio and Jerrica talk about possibles of identity of " The Mysterettes". This ranged from some new goon squad of Eric Raymond to newbies to the music world to friends of Owen Beach to the Misfits themselves in disguise to a group of actress from the same family .
Jerrica chatted with Owen Beach on "The Mysterettes" for a while. Her goal to eliminate some possible from Rio. Owen Beach stated that "The Mysterettes" isn't a group of actress or newbies to the music world.
Using Synergy's holograms, Jerrica disguised herself as Eric Raymond and check on the other acts hired by Eric Raymond – unlike the Misfits – they were all busy doing the music. The Misfits are watching the contest.
Jerrica didn't have time to switch to Pizzazz and try to get Eric to admit that he was the one behind the "The Mysterettes", as Jem was need to at 2:00 AM start of the contest – so she switch back to Jem once outside Misfit Music and then hit the Los Angeles "Diskcovery Records"
At the start, the Misfits were there – Pizzazz, Stormer, Roxy, and Jetta, who insulted Jem as usual. Jem ignored them as their remarks were weaker then usual – telling "Jem and the Holograms" to get jobs like "selling used cars" or "washing dishes".
After Owen Beach started the contest. They is an automatic end if any bands cheat during the contest and the item will go to a random non-profit organization that Owen's keeping secret as well until the end of the contest.
Jem was a little annoy when Pizzazz wanted talk to the main singer of the "The Mysterettes". It turns out that she was offering some doing some sneaky cheat for them – but then "The Mysterettes" other members lift Pizzazz up. Strong – That's not "The Gamers" at all – they had problems lifting me as Jerrica for their roles of "The Misfits" in "Starbright" The female sound like Pizzazz stated, "If I was you, I think you should stay away from the contest – other wise, you and your band, and your stupid creator, Eric Raymond will be force to some so terrible that you consider it a fate worth then death."
Pizzazz stated, "Like what – watching Pink Hair and her Sugar Cookies videos. We give it the MST3K treatment."
The leader remarked, "You going to sick to your stomach if I catch you trying to anyone rotten."
Pizzazz, Roxy, Stormer and Jetta all hit the girl room. Pizzazz come out first: insult both bands, wished that her band was in the contest to show up the Holograms, and then make a nosy exit. A half hour later, Jetta left nosy as well playing her saxophone loud and sadly. Roxy knocked down a few selves on her exit. Kimber and one of member of "The Mysterettes" worked on getting that straight out.
Stormer finally exit and walked over us, "I got a funny feeling."
Aja asked, "I'm afraid, but what's the feeling?"
Stormer stated, "If they win, your boss's company gets the prizes anyway – if I'm write."
Kimber stated, "What do you mean?"
Stormer stated, "You see."
=J=
Eric was confronted by Jerrica again. It was the half-away point of the 10 week contest. 5 days from now. It turns out Jerrica was taking about new waves bands assigned to companies."
Eric stated, "I only have the Misfits have a new wave band. Though I heard a song from the unsigned band, EVOL."
Jerrica stated, "Not according to a little bird, she told me that Emmett Benton assigned them to Starlight Music."
Eric yelled to the forces that annoying him, then calmed down, told Jerrica that he's still not behind "The Mysterettes", and he has no clue on what's up with EVOL.
=J=
Jerrica entered the EVOL room. Four band members – all female - were playing a Wii system – "Wii Sports – Bowling" by the look of it.
One of the EVOL member asked, "What's up, Miss Benton?"
Jerrica stated, "Stormer stated she had a funny feeling..."
The one that spoke, "I'm Prime, leader singer of EVOL. Thought that's a nickname. I tell my real name later. It come up when your father stated that sound like a reserve of DEVO."
It turned out that other members were nicknamed: Scarlett, Zelda, and Peach. Scarlett was the keyboardist, Zelda was a guitarist, and Peach was the drummer.
Peach growled, "I'm bored – even Emmett's death – we haven't busy. And the acting CEO between the Mr. Benton and you, treat us like mud-covered used chewing gum from the bottom of the trash can of life, and stole our songwriter, Mary Phillips."
Prime stated, "I'm going to gym to my favorite thing – lifting the heavy dumbbell in the gym for a four hours."
Peach stated, "Don't worry about Prime too much, she will be back in half of the time."
=J=
Jem leaded back in her chair. It was time to find out who winning the contest. Mr. Beach remarked that every "Diskcovery" place had been sold of both albums from both "The Mysterettes" and "The Holograms", so it's down to the number.
Mr. Beach asked for the scoreboard to lower. On the scoreboard was the Holograms with 5 million albums, though the "Mysterettes" were close by with 4.5 million. Mr. Beach yelled, "Looks like 'Jem and the Holograms' are the winners of this contest. Later, at the Golden Party, I will award them with the Golden Record, and special prize. Now, I early today, I draw out the name of the special non-profit organization that would have gotten the special prize because of cheating, but will get 5 million dollars instead as no band members on either side of the contest cheated – the non-profit organization is the 'Starlight Foundation. I will award her on up-coming Monday."
"The Mysterettes" leader not groaning, sound more like Prime from EVOL, "And now, we can reveal our true identity. I'm Prime of EVOL." Prime and the rest of the EVOL removed the raincoats that cover up their performance. They were mixing 1980s fads on them.
Stormer stated, "I know it. Should have sing like a stool pigeon to Jem."
Zelda asked, "Mary Phillips. But that last time I saw you, you were normal."
Stormer slowly left her wig, revealing that her Misfit face was mask. Everyone was surprised – Mary "Stormer" Phillips was a African-American. Stormer explained that one of the Misfits members died before Eric Raymond could set up the rigged contest that the Holograms screw up. – so Eric offered Stormer some extra cash if she was going to help. Using the skin of the Misfits, they were able to make mask, gloves, and tights to mask her colored skin.
Shana blinked as she said, "We got African-American in the White House recently."
Stormer stated, "And now for the payback, Prime or should I say Annabelle Poncho."
Prime smirked as she said, "That payback was required just to finish my trick. Mary Rose Phillips."
=J=
Jerrica got the entire deals of the plot from Annabelle and Rio from the point where Annabelle discovered that Rio was Gram to just in case of payback from "The Misfits".
Jerrica asked, "What would happen if EVOL had win contest."
Rio replied, "The Golden Record will be place in the 'Starlight Music's Fame Room' location."
Jerrica know Fame Room was the center of the first floor of Starlight Music. It was the area where they place prizes won in contest. Jerrica placed Jem's award for winning the second battle of the Band in it just after she got Starlight Music away from Eric.
Annabelle asked, "As EVOL usually used the Starlight Music tour bus, Rio would have took the prize to Starlight Music on your birthday."
Jerrica smirked, "Did you ask Owen to pull out Starlight Foundation?"
Annabelle stated, "No, that was just a lucky break."
=J=
Jem, Gram and The Holograms were dressed in their outfits from the "Glitter and Gold" for the "Gold Party", which has been going on strong since it's started at 7:00 PM this night. According to the clock, it was a few seconds before the midnight bell rings.
Owen Beach went the stand and spoke, "Early this week, the Holograms win against EVOL, and win this Gold Record..." Owen paused to show the Gold Record and "...this prize, this mini-limbo."
The limo looked like the Rockin' Roaster, only in gold and sliver instead of green and purple.
=J=
Jerrica had returned to the Starlight Mansion smirking.
Rio asked, "Put the money in Starlight Foundation's account."
Jerrica nodded.
=THE END OF V2-P19=
Good thing, I remember I need a Jem: Update of "Glitter N Gold" – so I was able to the one from "Jem: Unlimited" for it.

Converting /tmp/phpStfzUV to /dev/stdout