Jubei-Chan Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Coming to Terms ❯ Suprise ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon.
More is added to this chapter for your own convince. Stay in your up right positions and read the fanfic. Thank you for your cooperation.
Summery: Serena is ran over by crazed fan-girls
Chapter 2
 
Serena could not have anticipated what happened next. Some girls cheering loudly for someone ran her over. Yes, they ran her over. With out stopping they did not seem to care about anyone but themselves.
 
She guessed that the girls were fans a certain guy but with all that screaming who could understand. In her younger years, she would have known to avoid woman such as these but Serena was not watching for a hoard of screaming girls.
 
The man she was looked for had moved to a bench to read his book. Serena sat up, brushed herself off and stood up. Maybe, matchmaking would wait a day or two. Besides, she had a scrap on her knee that needed a bandage.
 
After, finding her purse she headed to the nearest restroom to get the blood off her knee. At least, she did not clusts-out. The washroom could not be easier to find. Right by the park there stood a building that had a sign, `Restroom.' Serena made her way over to it, being careful not to run into another group of strange girls trying to go after the same man.
 
It did not take long for Serena to get cleaned up and walk home. Serena felt her stomach growl. Having packed some energy bars from her parent's home, she decided to eat one instead of going out, again. Since, she had little food she would have to go out. Serena hoped that those crazy girls did not run close to her home.
 
Serena did not have much to do at home but she decided that going outside would be better then staying in an empty house. So, she walked to town only to find an ice cream shop. She could not believe her luck. Ice cream could really get being knocked over out of her mind.
 
Part 2 of Part 3
 
The next day, Serena received a letter from the Tokyo Police department.
 
It read,
We regret to inform you but your marriage has been annulled by order of the Tokyo Police department. Darien is on a special mission that will put you in grave danger. If you want to continue your marriage in the event of his return it would be best to rethinking that option.
He is very important to the success of this mission and his participation will not only help the citizens of Japan but the world. I know this may come as a shock but where he is going he may not return. For your own safety, we are erasing your marriage from all files that have both of your names on them.
All bills that have both your names on them will be paid. In the event that you can not get out of your current home, we will pay the first six weeks. We are to advice you not to talk about him to any of your future friends or relatives ever.
 
Serena stared at the letter in shock. How could this happen to her? Who would do such a thing?
 
Part 3 of Part 3
 
Darien could not believe what he had just heard. He is to leave Serena forever. Maybe not forever but it would seem like it.
 
Kiyone stood by her space ship watching as Darien passed her. This man seemed to be the type that would not bother her. Good thing that clutts Masaki Kajishima was not here. Masaki would only hang all over him.
 
This would be a standard mission and would get her in good with some important people. The reports read that Darien would be trained at a local academy. The same one the Kiyone trained at herself.
 
She did not think too much of her passenger as she stared the controls to leave. Everything looked ready as a blinking sound alerted her so that she could leave earth. The plan took off leaving and maybe never to return.