Jubei-Chan Fan Fiction ❯ kagome a new ZAFT coordinator ❯ Kagome arrives ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Kagome arrives
Chap 1
Kagome sat down on a sofa in her living room sighing “can't there be any action around here?” It was quite a long time after they defeated narkau. It had become quite boring. A cute pair of dog ears popped out and I screamed. Inuyasha the dog demon had went through my closet AGAIN. Now this time he had a bra over his head and my undies on him and a red cape draped over him. Tralala I'm super man “o god maybe I shouldn't have let him watch all that movies. Suddenly an I spotted a sign saying ZAFT needing an experienced fighter please call blah blah blah. I grinned and picked up the phone called. Hello a male voice came into my ears. “uummm this is kagome asking for a job in the ZAFT I know that your in a war with the EA I'd like to fight them for you!” “have you ever fought be for because you sound like a girl and girl are sissys(no offence) and they can't fight.” My face turn beet red suddenly I found my self screaming “HOW SAYS THAT A GIRL CAN'T FIGHT I FOUGHT NARKAU AND LIVED” “narkau what? Whos Narkau?” “grrrr will lets say I CAN fight if you don't beilive me then I'll come right over there and show you” I sneered “ok ok fine then you can join now just LEAVE ME ALONE WAHHH!” forgetting about Inuyasha he jumped out and said “who says you can't go to a werid ship? “NO” “I'll not be left here with no action I'll go even if its gonna kill me” I walked over called a cab and packed my stuff(brought kaila) and left.
 
While in ZAFT
A boy aged 16 with blue hair was called to the office “athrun there will be a new crew coming in soon you better treat her with repect Athrun cause I think she's got bad temper *grin*