Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Fan Fiction ❯ The pregnancy of Kusakabe Maron, resulting in Hikara ❯ Hikara ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

He saw Maron walk out of the girls' bathroom, not seeing him there, she proceeded towards her classroom.
He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, whispering in her ear “not so fast there, your too sick too stay in school, your coming home with me.”
The brown haired beauty stiffened as she felt someone's arms around her, but relaxed when she herd the all too familiar voice of her lover. “ Chiaki, morning sickness is no excuse for me too skip school!” she struggled out of his grasp, only too be whisked off of her feet by him, as he planned too take her home by force. She was always pushing herself too far; this time he wouldn't let her get to the too far limit.
She struggled in his arms, trying to break free, finally after a few good minutes of struggle she gave up. “Mou, why do you have too force me like this?” she asked him, although she was a bit happy that he cared enough too put up with her fighting.
He laughed and kissed her on her nose “because I love you. And because its fun making you mad.” He prepared himself for the punch that was sure too come, and after a few seconds when he didn't feel any pain he opened one eye too see if she was still planning on hitting him.
She just smiled at him; laying her head on his shoulder she closed her eyes trying too calm her active stomach once again.
He carried her like that all of the way back too their apartment, and by the time that he lay her down on her bed she was asleep. He covered her and started to walk away so that she could sleep, when he felt a hand grab his arm.
“Wait….don't leave…..” she was half asleep and groggy, and was looking at him like he was going to leave her or something. `It must be hormones' he thought.
He lay down next to her, wrapping his arms around her as he waited for her too fall asleep. Instead of going too sleep though, she turned over and whispered “kiss me Chiaki.”
Surprised but happy, he leaned over and pressed his lips too hers, as he felt her respond he trailed his lips down her neck, giving her a hicky.
She groaned as he started too feel her, his hands roaming places where they shouldn't be. He felt her breathing get regular and stopped kissing her, looking into her sleeping face. He smiled at his wife and kissed her lightly on the forehead, holding her in his arms as he too fell asleep.
*****________________________*****____________________*****
 
 
Two more months passed, and her stomach swelled so much that she had too start shopping for maternity clothes.
“Chiaki, are you ready too go shopping yet?” she asked as she put on one of Chiaki's shirts; they were the only thing that fitted her right now.
“Why do we have too shop for clothes that fit you? I like seeing your sexy belly button.” He brought his hand down too tickle her visible stomach, and she swiped it away giggling. “I don't know how you can like a fat girl; you mystify me sometimes.”
They walked down the street to where the chocolate store was; they had just gotten done shopping for clothes for her.
“Oi, Chiaki, how much chocolate can I get?” she asked sweetly, giving him puppy dog eyes. He just rolled his eyes, wishing that she still had morning sickness so that she would stop eating so much.
 
A few hours later they arrived back at their apartment, Maron happily munching on a large piece of chocolate.
***********************************************************
 
One week before she is due------
 
They were walking too school, Marons hand protectively on her swollen stomach. She stopped short suddenly and shakily said “C-Chiaki-I….call-l an amb-bulance”
She collapsed on the ground as she started taking deep breathes too soften the pain that was coming at her so fiercely.
“Maron!” Chiaki yelled as he ran too her side. A few minutes later an ambulance came too pick her up.
 
In the hospital she wouldn't stop screaming Chiaki's name as she went into labor, even though he was right there with her, starting too lose feeling in his hand that was being squeezed.
The loud wailing of an infant could be heard as Maron held their newborn child.
She had blue hair like Chiaki's, but she was the splitting image of Maron.
“Let's call her….Hikara….”
“Yea….I like that name….”
 
 
*****************************_______________________________***** ***
 
Ok, I'll upload the pic of her as soon as I get some reviews!!!! Tell me if I am going too fast with this…I kinda got bored with her pregnancy……..