Kannaduko No Miko Fan Fiction ❯ We Fall in Love All Over Again ❯ The Agony of Longing ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Authors note:Hay guys :D I hope you like the story so far. If there is something in this story you think could be corrected please inform me about it. It'd be nice if I had a beta or something O":

We Fall in Love All Over Again~
chapter2: The agony of longing

Himeko Buckled her seatbelt. "Mr.Kamiya's timing sure was convienent..." Himeko thought to herself looking out of the tinted black window at the sky.

"Um...Himeko-chan..." Mr.Kamiya said quietly struggling to raise a hand to grab her shoulder.

"Yeah?" Himeko said turning around quickly.

Mr.Kamiya pulled his hand away quickly." Umm, I know this is kind of an odd time to ask but..." He said nervously a slight blush creeping onto his face."...but would you like to go out to dinner with me sometime?"

Dou barked and hopped out of Himeko's bag and onto Mr. Kamiya's lap and jumped up to lick his face.

A frown appeared on Mr.Kamiya's face as the dog Molested his face with laps of his tongue. He batted the dog aside onto Himeko's lap with a growl."Dogs are a pain in the ass..." He mumbled to himself." So Himeko what do you think?" He asked with a confident smirk on his mug.

Himeko patted Dou's head gently." I'm sorry Mr. Kamiya, I'm waiting for someone really special..." She said softly.

"How do you know I'm not that special one for you Himeko-chan?" He asked with a smirk that was hiding his anger spreading across his face like a wave on the beach.

"I'll just know..." Himeko said drifting off in her own thoughts. "I've had dreams of this person... They're... No, she is beautiful, almost a goddess..." She said in admire."... I'm sorry to say but you definately couldn't be her."

An awkward silence pulled its self over them like a cold winter night on the mountains in the early evening. It suddenly started to pour when the limo was half a block away from her appartment building.

Himeko put Dou back into her purse and zippered it up to his neck."Please pull over here." Himeko said politely as they almost passed the building.

The driver slowed down and stopped infront of the building."Good evening Himeko." Mr.Kamiya said in defeat as Himeko slammed the door and made a run for the building.

Her hair was slightly dampened as she made her enterance into the elevator to the 16th floor. Dou whimpered as he shook his head making the water slpash off onto Himeko. She frowned at the smell of wet dog but then gave Dou a small smirk whipping the water from her face.

They got off of the elevator and walked down the hall. Himeko took Dou out of her purse and set him on the ground holding onto the leash. She took out the key to the door and opened it up. Cool air from the appartment came rushing out at their faces. Himeko had the air conditioner on timer. It was early summer and sometimes it just got way too hot and humid not to keep the air conditioner running atleast once a day.

Himeko placed Dou in a crate as she prepared herself for a shower. She grabbed a pair of pajamas from her nightstand and headed into her bathroom. She let hot water run into her bath. She stripped her wet clothes away and hung them in her shower cubical to dry. She looked at her bathtub with a desire in her mind. It was built for two but she was always alone in there.

She climbed in and let the warm water sooth her sore feet. "So many men are always hitting on me..." Himeko thought to herself. "I'm always disapointing someone..." She said to herself resting her head on the side of the bath."This is going to be the death of me if this person does not come soon..."

A few hours later Himeko sat at the kitchen enjoying some Chinese takeout. It was really quiet without someone else around to keep her company.

Dou barked at her feet and tugged at her pant leg. He was dying to play with someone.

Himeko picked up one of the new tennis balls off of the table and trough it down to the other side of the room. Dou chased it with a great excitement and brought it back to Himeko for her to through again. Himeko dropped her fork and pushed in the chair.

Dou made a struggle when Himeko attempted to the the ball out of his mouth. When he finally let it go Himeko moaned as she felt the wet saliva cover her palm and fingers. Dou tilted his head and barked at her to through the wet ball back across the room. She forced a smile and through the ball again. Dou barked happily and ran after it.

Himeko giggled and hid behind the corner full of laughter. Dou looked around for Himeko but couldn't find her. When Dou's look of frustration become unbearable to watch and hold back her laughter she jumped out and roared at him. He was startled and started to run around the appartment wildly whilst barking. Himeko giggled and started chasing him about.

A half hour later Himeko was on the couch giggling and panting, out of breath from chassing and being chased by the dog. Her appartment was scattered with tennis balls and squeaky toys, and small stuffed animals.

Dou jumped up on her chest and licked her face with his small pink tongue. Himeko picked him up in both hands and rose him above her head as she sat up. She kissed his small head gently and stood up." It's time to go to bed Dou." She said gently and held him tightly in her arms. She walked into her room with Dou in her arms. She set him on her bed and rubbed his belly. He shook his leg as she hit just the right spot. She scratched behind his ears and he whimpered in delight.

Himeko giggled quietly as her exaughstion started to get to her. She took Dou and placed him in the bed in his crate. She put a blanket over his small body and closed the gate. Tiredly she plopped down on her bed and pulled the covers over her. She set her alarm for six.

Himeko woke up in the middle of the night from a loud crack of thunder. She got up and walked into the living room. She opened the window shade a crack. It was clear. The rain for the most part had stopped. A few rolls of the thunder and lighting went around for the city to notice here and there but nothing much other than that.

Looking down over the street Himeko saw a gorgeous girl with long black hair. She fell to her knees and she felt a force come over her. It wasn't painful, it was almost refrshing.

She figured she probably was just still tired so she found her way back to her bed in the darkness. A good feeling came from the day to come. Maybe just maybe.... Tomorrow would be the day.




I hope you enjoyed it :3 I know it was kind of short but thats my style. You won't be getting many long chapters from me but I write them in bulk and update almost every day so don't worry :3

xSojix: Thank you for the review :"D