Kannaduko No Miko Fan Fiction ❯ We Fall in Love All Over Again ❯ A Familiar face in the crowd. ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
We Fall in love all over again.
Chapter 4: A Familiar face in the crowd.

I'll save my authors note for the end you guys have been waiting long enough for me to update.

Himeko awoke the next morning around 10:00am and sat in bed for about an hour after letting Dou out of his cage and feeding him. She made about 2,000 dollars yesterday and that was good enough to pay for her rent, food, and other supplies for the next month or so. Himeko didn't have to work very often but when she did work she got paid quite the hefty sum for someone of her age.

It was Sunny and warm outside. Himeko was feeling lazy but she decided she needed to get up, go out and do something productive today. So she pulled the covers off of her body. With only a pink dress shirt buttoned up to her stomach on, when the cold air from the air conditioner hit her body, goosebumps crawled onto her creamy skin.

She removed herself from her bed and walked over to her dresser. She looked into the miror and saw her beautiful purple eyes staring back at her. She looked down at her chest and saw her pink scallop shell hanging on it's leather necklace. She remembered her father and smiled remembering being held in his strong loving grasp. She hugged herself and smiled walking towards the bathroom grabbing herself a towel out of the closet before she slipped in the bathroom.

She hung the towel on a rack next to the shower and lazily dropped her shirt onto the hamper across the room from the shower.

She turned on the hot water in the shower and mixed it with some cold and waited for the water to hit just the right temperature and stepped in.

Himeko let the water run over her shoulders , through her hair and down her back. It felt really good. She grabbed the shampoo and squirted the red gell into her hand. the scent of it hit her cute nose and she instantly woke up. It smelt like strawberry tea.

She washed up and rinsed her self off about thirty minutes later and shut the water off. She opened the shower door and grabbed her towel off the rack. She wrapped it around herself gently. It was so nice and warm! She pulled it up over her mouth and nose and took in it's nice scent.

Stepping out of the shower and on to the foot towel on the floor she started to dry herself off. She felt good and smelt really good. She loved the way her body smelled after a shower. Fresh clean and sweet. It reflected her innocent, pure, and addorable personality.

After an half-hour of combing her fairly short hair out and deciding what to wear, Himeko placed Dou in his cage and set out for a day on the city.

Wearing a turqoise shirt with a hood, a white skirt, white sandals, and a small white bow in her hair she grabbed her denim messanger bag out of her walk in closet she walked into the kitchen.

She grabbed her wallet and keys off of the counter and departed from her appartment around 11am. Takking the elevator from her floor to the ground she walked toward the sun shinning through the front doors.

She could smell all of the smells of the city, such as the food venders and the cars exaughst that crowded the city streets.

Walking about a block down the street she came to the crosswalk. It seemed like forever waiting for the cross light to change. Annoying and agravating were the best words to describe it. She didn't know why she felt that way but she held the strap of her bag and felt her heart race faster.

"Why am I feeling this way?" She asked herself quietly allowed. It was quite the bother.

Finally the light changed and she was on her way to start her day! (OH! you're all ready to murder me slowly :D!)

Walking down the very crowded city street she looked into the store windows. A new outfit would be nice. The seasons were changing and she had some extra cash so why not?

An hour then two passed. She was looking for a perfect store. Her feet hurt and she was starting to get tired. It was nearing 14:00 and Himeko's stomach was growling.

She decided it was time to go grab something to eat. So she continued down the street for another half hour looking for the side street with all of the best, and cheapest resturaunts.

Right when she was about to give up and just fall for one of the more expensive cafes she saw Hijima walking into a pizzeria across the street! "What luck I have!" She smiled and lookeddown each way of the street making sure no assholes were swirving down the street in their sports cars and crossed the street with a family of 5.

She rushed into the pizzeria. The cool air hugged her gently and goosebumps grew on her creamy skin. "Hijima!" She called to her friend standing at the counter.

"Oh hey there hun!" Hijima said when he turned around and saw Himeko's slightly sunburned cheeks and tired expression. "You got a little too much sun Hime-chan!" He teased.

"Really!?" She replied. "I've been out looking for somewhere to shop since 11:00!" "I didn't think I'd been getting a sunburn in the process!" She frowned.

"Excuse me..." The man behind the counter tried to interupt.

"It looks like you got fucked up hun, literally!" He giggled.

"Excuse me sir..." The man tried again getting kind of impatient.

"Anyways..." Himeko started talking.

"EXCUSE ME!" The man behind the counter yelled loosing his temper.

"What?" Himeko asked innocently looking over Hijima's high shoulder.

"If I can't help you with something get out of my shop!" The man yelled.

"I'm sorry sir, can we have another moment to decide?" Hijima asked a sweat drop forming.

Looking frustrated and annoyed the man grunted and walked to the kitchen to check on his employees cooking.

"So Hime-chan would you like to dine with me this afternoon?" He smiled at her asking politely.

"Yes! Gladly!" She said giggling curtseying(sp? xD). "I think we should choose what we want Hijima..." Looking at the menu hanging on the wall.

"Yeah..." He said in reply looking over to the side at it. "How about a vege-lovers Hime-chan?" He asked.

"I think that sounds good... let me split the bill with you Hiji..." Himeko was cut off by Hijima.

"Naw..." He said "I think I'll pick it up. You payed for my drinks the last time we were at Glitter!" He said. "It wouldn't be fair to make you pay. Let me do it!" He said strongly.

"Ok..." Himeko said giggling at him. "Quite the gentle man aren't we!"

The Man came back from the kitchen and took their orders and money.

Himeko and Hijima found themselves sitting together in the park about an hour later sitting on a bench letting the food settle.

The sky was blue with soft puffy clouds floating around here and there, the perfect afternoon...

"It's so nice out!" Hijima said excitedly. He could feel that warm air on his skin, it felt perfect. Nothing can go wrong at all! His mind told him.

Hijima stood and stretched. "I'm sorry Hime-chan but I gatta get goin' I gat me a date at 7 and I need to get ready!" He said.

Himeko giggled insanely. "Out on a date almost every day Hiji, tsk tsk tsk!" She said scrapping her fingers against eachother. "Whenever I see you you always have to do something, we have to chill soon Hiji-san. We haven't just chilled in a while." She explained.

Hijima nodded in solemn agreement. "We must..." he said. "I need to find some time when I'm off from work this week. I'll send a call your way tomorrow hun!" He said giving her a big hug."I need to get going sweety I'll talk later, bye!" Then off he ran.

Sighing Himeko got up and looked at the sky. "...I wish that person would show up soon... I'm so lonely!"

Walking down the street toward her house she didn't wanna shop anymore. She just wanted to go home and have some ice cream.

Right as she came to the street curb there she heard sirines and watched a fire truck speed down the street. Something in her set her off to daydream...

Two dark figures kneeling in an embrace in a bright abyss...

"I'd expect you to say something like that... but I love you more than that! In a stronger sense that you love me..." One voice whispered.

"I feel the same way..." The other voice said

Popping back into reality Himeko was just in time to see the crosswalk say go with 20 seconds to cross. When she got across she noticed the added moisture to eyes that wasn't there 5 minutes ago...

"Could it have been that dream?" She whispered to her self. "Naaaaah..." She said and continued on.

20 minutes later, Same people different words...

2 girls kissing with such a passion as lovers~

Photographs... So many of them...~

Tears? Why?~

That girl... Chikane! All of these memories!~

I remember!~

Looking up Himeko saw that same girl with gorgeous clack hair, those horribly beautiful blue eyes!

Himeko ran into her arms. "Chikane!" She cried.

TBC :}

Sorry it tok so long guys Anime con is comming up in 20 days, my cosplay isn't nearly done D: STRESSS DX
more reviews= quicker updates! :D