Kannaduko No Miko Fan Fiction ❯ We Fall in Love All Over Again ❯ The stranger with the doorkey. ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
We Fall in Love All Over Again
Chapter 5: The stranger with the doorkey.

"Himeko!" Chikane cried heavily sobbing with a great furry.

Tears were streaming down both their cheeks like the White water rapids. Sharing a passionete kiss with car horns blaring in the background.

Quickly they scurried off to the sidewalk holding hands and tears still streaming down their flushed cheeks. Once reaching the sidewalk they embrassed eachother crying heavily.

It was such a relief to be in her arms once again Chikane thought to herself. "I love you Himeko!" She cried aloud holding her closer.

Himeko held Chikane tighter aswell crying harder when she heard those words escape Chikane's lips. The warmth from their embrase was so warm and comforting... She felt so safe in Chikane's arms, it was a nice feeling.

A few minutes later they found them selves sharing tissues on Himeko's couch snuggled together.

Laying there in the silence Himeko placed a gentle kiss on Chikane's lips and snuggled her face into Chikane's chest feeling her hand lifting her chin her tear glazed eyes stared into those blue pools of passion.

"I missed you so much Himeko!" Chikane cried. "I've spent so long looking for you!" "I'm so happy you remembered me and waited for me H-Himeko!" She cried bursting into another rage of tears.

Himeko whipped them away and kissed her snow white cheek. "I'm happy you found me when you did Chikane..." She sniffled. "I've been getting really lonely these last few months..." She said softly.

They kissed softly their love mutual and out in the open. They could finally be together... Just like old times... except no more people in their way... hopefully.

The next morning Chikane had moved most of her things into Himeko's appartment. They were fully ready to finally be together all the time now.

Leaning against the closed door to the hallway Chikane smiled watching Himeko giggle as Dou licked her face mercifulessly.

Dou leaped off of her as he saw a tennis ball thrown by Chikane fly down the hall. Giving Himeko her hand Chikane helped her up and held her in her arms trying to hold back her tears of joy but a few rolled down her cheeks.

Himeko whipped the tears away softly and kissed her gently wrapping her arms around Chikane's hips smiling at her. "I love you." Himeko whispered pressing Chikane's head against her shoulder gently and resting her head on Chikane's.

Just then the phone rang. Reluctantly she left Chikane's embrace and walked across the room to pick it up.

"Why Hello there Hime-chan!" Hijima's cheery voice streamed through. "I promised I'd call you yesterday hun! What's up?"

Chikane took a seat on the couch. She looked around the apartment and smiled. This felt like home.

"I'm Kind of busy right now Hijima..." Himeko whimpered into the phone. Nothing against Hijima but she just wanted to be alone with Chikane. Her lover was already in arms length reach but she was still being held back from her desire to be with Chikane.

"Come-on Hime-chan... How busy can you be that you can't hang with me hun?" He replied in a teasing matter.

"VERY BUSY!" She almost shouted into the phone. "I'm sorry Hijima but can I call you back later this is really important!" Himeko whined into the phone.

"Fine." Hijima replied disapointedly. "Just call me back in an hour then." He replied.

"No!" Himeko cried into the phone. " I need more time than that!"

Chikane at this point noticed the look of frustration that was on Himeko's face. the poor girl looked like she was about to cry.

Standing up and walking over in a strong quick stride Chikane Grabbed the phone from Himeko's trembling hand.

"She'll call you back when she has the time." She said calmly and cooly. "Goodbye." Chikane said hanging up the phone.

She could see the small tears rolling down Himeko's cheeks. "Please don't cry Himeko..." She said wrapping an arms around her waiste and whipping the tears away from her face. "You've had enough." "Lets go lie in bed for a bit okay?" Chikane said kissing Himeko's forehead and brushing her bangs out of her eyes.

Himeko noded holding back more tears and bitting her lip.

"Thank you Chikane..." Himeko said quietly as Chikane closed the shades in the bedroom making it dark yet comforting.

Snuggling next to Himeko under the covers Chikane held Himeko's hands in her own and pulled them up to her face. She kissed Himeko's right palm and then wrapped her arms around Himeko's waiste and pulled her in close.

Himeko felt warm and protected and nuzzled her face into Chikane's breasts.

Blush spread across Chikane's face but she smiled and took it in stride. "You're so cute Himeko..." She whispered into the darkness and quietness of the room.

Himeko took a turn to blush and folded her hands against Chikane's stomach.

The heat from their bodies built up in the room and made it warm and comfrotable under the blankets. Soon, both of them fell asleep in eachother's arms.

A few hours later, Chikane woke up to a warm, wet, and slobbery tongue licking her cheek. When she sat up she found that her cute little girl had disapeared from her grasp.

She figured she just went to the bathroom or something so she got out of bed and looked at the clock. "IT'S 4:00 ALREADY?!" She gasped quietly to herself.

After fixxing her hair up in the mirror and putting on a change of clothes she wondered out into the kitchen. There at the table was a man and Himeko sitting together talking.

When he noticed the man looked up and noticed Chikane standing in the doorway. He looked over at her with a disapoitned stare.

Why that was? Chikane had no idea. However she didn't like the look she was getting from him. When she saw Himeko look up and smile at her however, She felt better, smiled back and went to go sit down next to her.

"Hijima, this is Chikane, Chikane this is Hijima." Himeko said smilling at the both of them.

Chikane reached out to shake his hand but he did not return the gesture so she pulled her hand away.

Hijima had that little high and mighty look on his face. Something that read along the lines of "Who are you budding into my best friends life you stupid bitch?"

Trying to avoid a confrontation Chikane looked over to Himeko. "Are you ok now?" She asked putting her hand on himeko's knee gently and caring.

"Yeah, I am now, thanks Chikane." She said greatfully in return.

"I-I'm sorry for earlier..." Hijima said trying to get the attention focused back on him.

Hijma was an attention whore who loved the limelight more than his life. He lied about a few things and exagerated about things that happened to make them seem more interesting.

"It's just that... I haven't hung out with Himeko in so long... Chikane." He said his tone getting a little darker as he said Chikane's name. She was stealing his audiance away he thought. That stupid chikane is going to get in my way alot... I need a way to get rid of her.

This called for a long time to make a plan to get rid of this girl.

"So ladies, maybe we could head out to a club or something tonight?" He suggested looking over to Himeko with a cruel look in his eye.

Himeko didn't like that look he had, something was wrong with him. However she liked Hijima, but tonight needed to be spent with Chikane. ALONE, with Chikane.

"I'm sorry Hijima but I think me and Chikane need to spend some time together toni..." Himeko was interupted.

"Excuse me Himeko but you don't have to stay in the house with me tonight if you don't want to..." Chikane said looking down into her lap. She didn't want to Burdon Himeko and her new friend...

"NO CHIKANE!" Himeko exclaimed. "I want to spend this night alone with you... and I can see it in your eyes! You do too..." She blushed.

Hijima felt pissed off. However he had to keep up an act so he wouldn't seem suspicious when he commensed with his plan to rid himself of this problem named "Chikane."

Himeko looked over to Hijima. "I'm really sorry Hijima, but we can't..." Once again Himeko was interupted.

"No don't be sorry Hime-chan..." Hijima replied.

The emotion shared by Himeko and Chikane was horrow when they heard that name come out of his mouth. That was the name Girochi, the third neck of the orochi had called Himeko when he tried to kill them before...

"I'm going to glitter with some of my friends, I was just going to suggest you might come along with us." He said slyly."I'll leave you two alone so you can get on with your romantic evening..." He winked at Himeko as he stood up and pushed his chair in.

"I'll let myself out." He said walking over to the door and opening it."Good night ladies..." He said slamming the door behind him and storming down the halls.

"That..." Himeko whispered to Chikane. "Was scary." She said gulping as she looked towards the door.

"Maybe we should go to my place for a few nights Himeko..." Chikane said. "I don't trust him."

"I don't think I do either anymore Chikane..." She replied back in fear. "I don't even think we should stay here anymore..." I think we should move somewhere safer where things are less likely to happen..."

So, Within the next two days Himeko and Chikane were taking residence in Chikane's apartment in Toyota, Japan.(It's a real place too! o:!) Himeko having applied for a Job in London, England in a small magazine company and recieved the job she had resigned from her old job. The two girls were working on gaining citizenship from England and dropping their Japanese ones.

They wanted to move out of the country undetected. Neither of them had any family left so the Task was fairly easy.

Chikane was living off of her family enheritance and was basically set for life so she had no job to worry about. That made her leaving the country even easier.

Chikane had her laptop open and was searching for a one way flight from the both of them and a hotel to keep tem acomadated until they found somewhere to live.

Himeko closed her suit case and plopped down on the couch next to Chikane. She rested her head on Chikane's shoulder and sighed.

"Did you find someplace yet?" She asked patiently.

"I think so!" Chikane replied happily. " I have a 3 star hotel booked for us for a month and hopefully we can find a house or something by then!""We should probably think about changing our names too." "It would be way too easy to find us with our names like this and living in England..."

Himeko nodded."Lets change it when we get there." We have time to worry about that when we get there.

So a week later they found themselves on a one way 24 hour non-stop flight to England.

TBC

hope you liked the chapter.
Leave reviews <3