Kappa Mikey Fan Fiction ❯ Lily Mu ❯ Lilymu 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
So yea...somebody please comment?


lilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulily mulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymul ilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymu


"Mitsuki!"bel lowed Ozu.

"Yeah...?"she replied half-hearted,devisitated by the news of her engagement.

Ozu placed a hand on the blues shoulder."You are Lily's best friend. You must make sure she does not quit at this most crucial hour!"

"I have complete faith in you,but..." he turned her tward her new fake boyfriend,"You should be getting better aquainted with Mr.Omake."

"Hello."Hideki said sweetly giving a little wave.

Mitsuki sweatdropped.

Ozu pushed Mitsuki forward twards Hideki."You children have fun!"

Mitsuki yelped and stumbled forward. She fell into a pair of gentle arms. Her face landed on his chest. A crimson blush flushed her fair skin. "I'm so sorry-!" she cut off at the sight of her savior. "M-Mikey?"

"WAIT JUST A MINUTE OZU!"he yelled after him.

Ozu was just about to leave the studio. He looked back over his shoulder at Mikey.

Yes-man jumped infront of Mikey. "YOU NO YELL AT OZU! "

Ozu held up his hand to call off Yes-man. "What is the matter Mikey Simon?"

"I'll tell what the matter is! I wouldn't mind dating Mitsuki-",at this Mitsuki's delicate features were bathed in crimson,"- I wouldn't even mind dating Gonard if you told me to! But you're making us date complete strangers!" Mikey didn't seem to realize he was still holding Mitsuki making them look rather dramatic. "I refuse to date that very attractive stranger! Even if you paid me!"

Ozu lifted his brow,"I am paying you triple over time."

Mikey and Mitsuki's jaw dropped. "Are you serious!?"

"That's a lot of money!" Mitsuki chimed in with yen signs in her eyes.

"Good...NOW GET TO WORK!" Ozu yelled then exited.

Gonard had been forgotten. He sighed and leaned against the wall. "Aww man..."

Mikey hugged Mitsuki like she was a stuffed animal. "This is great! I can finally buy that life sized Lily maniquinn!"

Mitsuki hugged back,"And I can donate more money to my favorite charaities!"

Hideki glomped both of them. "I love donating to charaities!"

An unseasonal icy breeze blew past them. Satomi sighed and ran her hand through her hair. "I hate everything."

Mikey sweatdroped. He looked Satomi over. Flowing magenta hair,red eyes,B-cup under a black lolita lacey shirt(hot),and blue jeans the hugged all the right places.
She gave him a creepy feeling tho.

"Tomi Tomi!" Hideki bounded over to her. He nuzzled his face in her hair. "You're so kute why yur shy,Tomi Tomi-chan!"

"Don't call me that you Dimwit!" she yelled.

"Kawaii! Chibi Tomi Tomi is so mad!" he cooed and picked her up. He twirled them around in circles as she yelled at him to stop. "Oh god, I'm gunna barf!!" she warned but he kept on spinning. She fulfilled her promise...all over him.

"Eww..." Hideki stopped and looked at his shirt. "Tomi Tomi gets motion sick easily.."

"NO CRAP!" she screamed at him as he set her down.

"The heck is wrong with you!?" Mikey yelled at Hideki. "Didn't you hear her yelling at you to stop!?" He offered a hand to Satomi but she looked too sick to stand. "Are..you okay..?" he asked gingerly.

"I need to lay down please..." she said before vomiting again.

"You creep! Look at her!" Mitsuki cried at Hideki.

"You wanna turn too?" He asked sweetly holding his arms out to her.

Mitsuki was horrified by all the vomit all over him. "NO!"

"Someone needs a hug!" he proclaimed and moved in on Mitsuki.

She screamed bloody murder and bolted away from him. He chased her laughing maniacaly.

Mikey held back Satomi's hair until she was done. He was completely deaf to Mitsuki's horrified screams.

"You done now..Tomi Tomi?"he asked jokingly.

She gave Mikey a look that was a dead ringer for Lily's angry face. "Don't call me thaaa-!" Satomi fainted and Mikey deftly caught her before she hit her own pool of puke.

"Medic! I need a medic!" Mikey cried out.


lilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymuli lymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilym ulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymu



Gonard left the studio shortly after Ozu. He went back to Mikey's room and raided his fridge. It really was more like both of their place. Heck, he was always there and he bought most of the groceries.

Gonard had just laid down on the couch after a snack when the door burst open.

"YOU!!" Lily screamed and pointed at him. "YOU ARE DISGUSTING!!" she yelled and stormed over to him.

"I am not!" he retorted in a british accent as crumbs rolled down his ever present hoodie and stink lines wafted around him.

She lifted a brown at him in an Ozu sort of way.

He sniffed his arm pit. "So I'm a little ripe..."he said with a shrug.

"It's gross! If I have to be seen with you in public AGAIN then you will HAVE TO BE CLEAN!"

Lily was a real wild cat when she was angry. She grabbed his hand and dragged him off the couch.

"NOO! Where are we going!? The Sandwich Show is coming on!" he whined.

"Shut up!"she growled.

She dragged him up to her and Mitsuki's flat.

"Why are we here...?"Gonard asked looking worried.

"We have to get ready before we go to the spa, Spaz!," she spat back at him. She unlocked the door and shoved him in.

He fell on the floor looking like a battered woman. "You're so violent!"

"TO THE BATHROOM!"

"But I already brushed my teeth!"

"Like a week ago,I'm sure!" Lily grabbed the back of his hoodie and dragged him into her luxurious bathroom.

Gonard looked around at the tile and porcelain palace. There were all sorts of health and beauty supplies everywere. There was an oversized tub in the far corner,a shower,and a four person sauna.

"Daaaang..nice get up Lily. But the pink and red flowers do NOT go well together."

Then her heard the door 'click'. He looked back at her like a deer in headlights. "Lily..?"

She took off her clothes down to a pair of sweat shorts and a bikini top. She pulled back her hair in a ponytail and walked over to him. "I'm only going to ask you once to take off your clothes.."she said darkly.

"WHAT!? I can't do that in front of you!"

"This ugly hoodie has been an eyesore forever! " she said as she grabbed the sides and pulled it off of him. "You look like you're walking around in a trash bag!" She sniffed it and gaged.

"That's my lucky hoodie! Don't hurt it!" he pleaded.

"This is just gross!" she tossed it in a bin.
"You'll get that back after all this publicity crap is over with."

Lily looked at Gonard's body. He had some serious potential..but like gold he would have to be refined.

"My hoodie..." he cried to himself. He was really sad to see it go.

"Off with it all but your under-roos."she said flatly.

He blushed at her and covered his shoulders.

"Oh come on! I'm seventeen! I've seen a guy naked before. To me, you're like, just another chick, Gonard."

Gonard looked hurt.

Lily didn't care and had run out of patience. She was upon him in an instant stripping him down.

"Hey!" he yelped in shock at her aggresivness.

She tore off his under shirt,"GROSS AND SWEATY..." then his shoes and socks,"You do get PAID to work here right? Can't you spring for a new pair of shoes?"
Then she ganked down his cargo shorts. "These are so over sized! Do you WANT to look fat!?"

Gonard didn't respond,he looked disturbed. He covered himself up with his hands. "What do you mean to do to me!?"

"Black bikini briefs...?" she said with confusion and surprise.

"They're comfortable..."he said defendsivly.

"Alright. Into the tub." Lily instructed.

Gonard sighed and just obeyed. 'Let the little girl have her way' he thought.

The next thirty minutes Lily washed, conditioned, and struggled with the knots in Gonard's hair.

"I just let it go a while back. The knots make my hair look spikier!" Gonard said with a mud-like mask on his face.

"Don't talk with that mask on, Gonard! And you know that's really stupid. You could have had nice hair this entire time but nooo..'I want it to look super villian messy!' Having hair this nasty SHOULD be a crime!"

Lily finally got all the knots out another thirty minutes later.

"Alright,we can peel off the mask now."

Gonard gave it a tug,but it held fast. "It's not coming off."

"Let me do it...it's like a band-aid." she said as she stood in front of him in the tub. She got a good hold on either side of the mask and gave in a hard jerk. She landed with a large splash in the tub.

The pain was so fierce that Gonard couldn't scream even tho he wanted to.

"Yeah..it feels like you just had your face ripped off,but it works wonders on your skin." Lily tossed the heavy mask into the garbage. "Alright! Now to the shower. This long soak had to of loosened all the dirt and filth off your body."

"I'm not as dirty as you think I am,you pscho!" Gonard yelled finally finding his voice.

"W'ever." She grabbed his hand dragged him into the shower with her.

"Hey! I can't take a shower with you!" Gonard jumped out.

Lilly grabbed him back in roughly and pushed him up against the wet hot tile wall.
"Shut it Gonard! This doesn't have to be so difficult! You just don't know how many men would kill to be you right now." she said as she scrubbed his back roughly with her soapy loofa.

"Lily!" Gonard hissed angrily. He bore his fangs at her over his shoulder. He was about to loose his temper with her.

But he wasn't the fighting type...and this felt pretty good.

He leaned against the shower tile while she scrubbed his shoulders,arms, and back. It was actually really nice. Then Lily reached around his torso. Her breasts were pressed firmly against his back as her soapy hands caressed his chest and stomach. He blushed and what came natural happened ,even if he did his best to fight it.

"Umm..Lily.." he said sheepishly.

"Turn around."she stated.

He glanced down at himself. "Now isn't a good time..."

"FINE...stay that way then,pig pen." Lily soaped up the loofa again. She put her hands on his hips.

Her fingers slipped under the fabric of his underwear when he grabbed her hands firmly. "I can wash myself there Lily.."

His tone..Lily had never heard him use it before.

But she knew he wouldn't get himself as clean as she could get him. "You won't wash yourself good enough! You have the worst hygeine of anyone I've ever met!"

She held fast to the fabric then a thought hit her.

"Are you still nervous about being naked with me? God! I don't care!" Lily let go of Gonard's underwear to untied the string at her back. The cups loosened on her breasts as the strings dangled at her sides. She was about to take off her sweat shorts when Gonard cupped his hands over hers.

Lily looked up at him. "Lily... I'm not as androgynous as you think I am.",he said.His green eyes locked with hers. Hot water cascaded over his muscular shoulders and soaked his cobalt hair.

"You would do good never to treat anybody else that way either.." Gonard's hands traveled up her curves and grasped the strings of her bikini top. He leaned in to tie it back, intentionaly pressing his lower region against her mid drift. He hoped she would get the 'point' ,"..for you're own sake."

Lily was stunned and confused. This was goofy Gonard!? Where the hell did all that suddenly come from!? And O. M. G. Was that what she thought it was boring into her side??

"Ok..then...w-wash your own self!" She steamed in embarrassment. She jumped out of the shower to mix up some hot oil for Gonard's frizzes in his hair.

lilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymu lilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulil ymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymu



yea...i hope it's still in the teen margins...