Karin Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi Vampire: the Selibri's Waltz, (Or: The Dream--The Reality.) ❯ Chapter 27

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 27
 
While all this was happening, there were some events taking place deep below Castle Bran. Chiyuki yawned and woke-up, glancing around her, and then going wide-eyed and blushing slightly when she realized she was no longer in the clothes she fell asleep in. There, across from her, sitting on a throne, was Vlad Tepes himself, looking like he had stepped right out of a portrait of himself. Chiyuki glanced around, looking for her sword. “Where in the hell am I?” she asked the man, assuming a fighting stance.
“Exactly,” said Vlad in response to her location. His face changed to a calm one, saying, “Ah, you are so beautiful! When I found out you were a pure blood, my heart leaped! I can have you to bride, and breed an heir to replace my traitorous granddaughter.”
“You're real funny!” Chiyuki said, sarcastically. She then looked around the room for escapes and realized she was in a bedroom, and that the exit was blocked. “Do you not recognize me, your king?” he asked.
“I have no king; I am not dominated by anyone!”
“It matters not. I AM the king of all the night, darling! I shall have you to wife.”
“You are very poorly mistaken!” she shouted, “You are nowhere near king of the night, and you couldn't hold a candle to the vampires I know,” and she charged at him, intending to punch his face.
He seemed to move at the exact same speed as she and easily side stepped her, and he shoved her hard into the wall. An amused cackle came from his mouth as he said, “I see you are quite feisty. If my men have taught me well enough, you are one of the most feared vampires in the world...next to me, of course.”
“Glad you and everyone else know my name!” she hissed, digging her hand and nails like a claw into his hand.
He didn't even flinch. He just got into her eyes smiled, and flung her hard across the room, his hand coming off in hers. A gob of blood appeared and then reformed a hand. “Silly girl,” he said, his fangs extending, “Soon, you will learn to appreciate me.”
As this was happening, three of his concubines appeared and started binding Chiyuki with steel straps. Chiyuki kicked one of them and fought all the way there, “Bastard, even if you'd make me your wife, you'd no sooner rut me and make me have your children then throw me to these whores to become the same as them!” she yelled angrily, her eyes taking on the vampiric quality.
As they bound her upper torso tight, they then proceeded to spread her legs and bind them to the floor. He then said, “But why not? You would be the crown jewel in my harem: the queen mother of the next monarch. You would have privileges above all the others. What you would create would far suit me beyond what awaits to take my place: she who would act like an innocent child before me, and then seek to slit my throat when my back was turned.”
He opened his robes and approached her, definitely aroused by more than her beauty. He then said, “Besides, I do believe that there is a blood that courses through your veins that makes your children special? With my genes, he or she would far more than those pathetic five children who are just pretenders to my throne. Besides all that, is it not true that you despise this foolish dream? Could you not correct that delusional half-breed abomination by what we create, and set this world the way it ought to be? You now could put a stop to it. You could be on top of all. No one would ever hurt you again, or kill your beloved friends again.”
His eyes became more frantic as he approached, becoming more animalistic. He then said, with an orgasmic look on his face, “No one could ever hurt you again. Embrace this moment, and put an end to this Dream you so despise, the one you yourself have admitted will bring about the end of all of us. Think about your own survival. After all, that is all you ever really cared about, isn't it? Help me stop the day walker, and stop his bringing about our extinction.”
He was now down on all fours, approaching her inch by inch, looking like an animal stalking his prey. Chiyuki sighed, and chuckled slightly, “It's not my survival I'm concerned about. And as idiotic as is his manner about this dream, I'm worried about him; he is my brother at heart and brother in arms. I'm worried about Ren. I'm worried about Karin. I'm worried about Keelin, and Fumio, and all the rest of them. And honestly...I wouldn't want anyone of them hurt....If you won't hurt them...”
She glanced at him with a deadpan look on her face; it was obvious what the sentence would be finished with. He became more excited now and paused, just as he was over her. He then said, “Yes...and no. I could spare them, but they would not be the same. They would be our slaves, their minds bent to serve us! They won't be...physically harmed. Ren can be in your harem as well. I would not disallow my queen such a privilege. However, the day walker still needs to die.”
He was now getting ready to enter her, his clothes now gone, and he said, "Wouldn't you agree if that mistake had not been born—one that is normally killed when discovered—none of this would be happening? If it weren't for him, all that death and destruction he has caused would not have happened. Would not you have been better off having not met him? Would it not be better that just the Usui child had been born, that Karin would have been in obscurity and safe, and there would be no illusions, no danger? He has much for blood on his hands for which he must answer. He is a mistake that I wish to correct. However, that lavender-haired demon spawn that has attached herself to him must also go. I don't trust her, even if I did spare her. How can you? Prepare, my love, you are to give birth to a king!”
Chiyuki glared at him, “I'm not talking to you in this state, you're a horny animal, no better than a dog! Isn't it funny how two vampires who started the same ended up so different, Cain, given the mistakes he has made, is a good person, and it is his mistakes that led to the mistake of Jean-Claude! Yet, one mistake led to such a wonderful thing. I have complete faith that no matter what is thrown in Jean-Claude's path, he'll overcome it…Even you!”
A dog am I?” he said, and transformed right there before her, looking like one of the Beowulfs in full combat form. His true form was coming out. He growled out, “Then...prepare for the best experience of your eternity!”
NOW he was getting ready to enter her, he now making flesh to flesh contact, but not yet penetrating. He smiled in ecstasy and said, “And you feel so warm, I don't know if I will be able to contain at first entry!”
Chiyuki watched with her deadpan face, not speaking anymore, not showing any emotion, it seemed as if nothing would faze her. With that, he entered her, and as he feared, he could not contain. However, he did not stop. He kept going like a wild animal, hoping to put as much into her as he could to just about guarantee conception. At this he got to her neck, preparing to bite, but putting a nick in his own, wanting to form the blood bond as well. At that Chiyuki broke her torso free and held his mouth away from her neck. Being she was pinned and strapped down, it was about the only thing she could do. “No!” he snarled, surprised at her strength enraged, “You will be mine!”
He swabbed some of his own blood onto his fingers and rammed the blood stained fur into her mouth. Chiyuki shoved at him again, trying to get away this time and keep herself from drinking his blood. "What's wrong, darling, do you not like the sweet taste?" he snarled, and started rubbing it all over her face and her chest as he let it bleed onto his own. The concubines were there lapping it up as well, saying, “Be our queen, and all of us shall serve you well!”
Chiyuki again tried to push him away, her fangs extended and her face contorted with rage and blood lust, she was starting to lose her mind. They were rubbing the blood all over her, wiping their hands across her tongue that was bathed in his blood. Seeing her state, he changed back and became more gentle and loving in his caresses. After a rather short time, Chiyuki lost her mind and started lightly licking the blood off his chest, even though that quickly changed to hungrily searching for more blood. “Yes...YES...YES!” he said, bringing his neck to her as he bit in himself.
 
In the hotel, the twins shot up from their sleep, as every member of the Clan winced in pain at the primal scream that was sent out by what was happening. Ren thundered, “I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL KILL THE BASTARD SON OF TERESA MYSELF!
Keelin was holding her temple and rocking back and forth. She stared: blankly and wide-eyed. Ryuu was grabbing his sword and walking towards the exit, you couldn't see his face, and it was highly doubtful that one would want to. Mina knew that it was well more than time to act. She took a very military attitude and said, “Vera, call the Elite Eight and have them ready. We will seek the rest of the Selibri when this is resolved. The twins and Keelin will be vital in this, in that the power my fellow nobles will be able to wield will be vital. The rest: ready yourselves for combat!”
In an instant, she was dressed in a simple black sleeveless leotard with a short skirt on it, with fishnet stockings and flats. To her hip was a silver rapier, and though she looked small, she looked like she could tackle an army. Jean-Claude then said, “What about Ryuu?”
“Leave the Great One be,” she said, “There is no controlling him now, and, besides, if he accomplishes what needs to be, then it saves us the trouble.”
Keelin was not moving, and she didn't even seem aware of what was going on around her. Whatever was going on in her head, she seemed fully absorbed in it. Ryuu walked out and followed his nose towards Chiyuki's smell and the sound of something pulling him towards her. As soon as he was out, he ran, as fast as he could, not on two legs, but rather four, hunched like an animal. His eyes glistened with rage as he continued; soon enough he was near the keep/castle Dracula and Chiyuki were in. He got up on two legs and drew his katana. Mina went over and grabbed Keelin so they could look eye to eye. Mina said, “Keelin, and whoever else is in there, it is time to wake up and avenge your mother!”
Keelin stared at her, “We know where she is. We can see what happened to her. And only one can control Keelin, we are nothing besides masters in the puppet's body. Who do you want to fight; Keelin with her lack of knowledge, Ai with her kind-heartedness, or Teresa with her abilities, yes, but her evil as well?”
Mina smirked and said, “It should be Keelin that controls all, but, I would say that only what is needed for the situation should surface, right Boogie-kun?”
Boogie-kun shrugged, “Whoever kicks the most butt would be preferred.”
Keelin glanced at him and then her eyes turned red. “Oh wow... Did she just summon me willingly?” she asked.
“That is Teresa, I assume?” said Mina with a suspicious look on her face.
Keelin shrugged and said, “You guessed correctly. More or less, I'm Teresa.”
“Yes,” she said, “Grandfather knew you well...too well. Tell me; was it worth his betrayals to be around him?”
Keelin tapped her chin, “I don't think this is worth my time; doing what Keelin wants is, are we going to go or not?”
“We go whether we like it or not,” she said, “But know this: if I am forced to kill that body to stop you if you betray us, I have no qualms—whatever keeps you from going on a rampage!”
“Why would I choose now when there are so many other places I could do that, and make it all the more fun,” she said, shrugging.
“Just behave,” said Mina, to which Keelin/Teresa said, “Will do,” and as they said that, about two stretch limos pulled up in front of the hotel. In one of them was the Elite Eight. These were her best Beowulf warriors, and they would aid them in the assault. Four were in each limo, and Romulus said, “Hey good to see you all again.”
They all got into one of the two limos, but in order to throw off detection; they were going to take a circuitous route to Castle Bran.
 
Vlad had an order given to give her the finest room. They bathed her, perfumed her, did her hair in a Japanese style, and put her into a lady's Yukata, with a red flower print and house shoes. They laid her on a huge canopy bed with silk curtains and red satin sheets, so she could awaken to the lap of luxury. They knew that, now that they had blood bonded, she would be a vicious defender of her man. However, what they did not consider was that, in his lust, he had forgotten one small factor: If a ruler such as Vlad put into her his DNA strain as well, she would have then been programmed to complete loyalty and obedience. This was not done! They had no idea that they had set a time bomb into motion. The concubines were standing by, awaiting her beckoned call, as were three women dressed like Victorian maids. The look of the maids, however, was melancholy. They did not like what was happening, and they hoped for the return for their mistress soon. Chiyuki blinked, and glanced around, her eyes still partially closed since she was sort of waking up, but not quite there. The maids said to the others, “Why don't you fetch the best of vittles for her.”
As they left, the three overlooked her and Nella said, “Nelly, do you not think this makes matters worse?”
“Very much so,” she said, all timid as was her nature, “Our mistress will not like this, especially if she has conceived. Is there hope, Nero?”
“Only if his DNA did not end up in her. Otherwise, it may be over before it starts.”
Chiyuki glanced around, not certain of the intentions of the three. “I'm curious as to where I am,” she said, tilting her head to the side, “Tell me.”
The three maids all knelt around the bed, with Nelly saying, “We are so sorry for what he did to you! Mistress will not be happy.”
Nella then said, “You are in your own special boudoir. This is where he says that you shall live. We have been assigned to ensure that you and what you may be carrying are safe and comfortable.”
Nero then said, “However, we are loyal to our Princess. She has overwritten Vlad's DNA on us, so we are loyal only to Mina now. He does not know this, fortunately, and we wish to get you out of this as soon as possible.”
“His...DNA...what does that mean exactly?” Chiyuki asked, curiously.
Nelly then said, “Normally, vampires are subject to the will of the one that created him or her. However, if another, more powerful vampire comes along and injects his or her DNA into the vampire, it overrides that control, and now that one is loyal to a new master. We call it `being overwritten.'”
“Oh...” Chiyuki said, and then sat up, saying, “Who would be strong enough to overwrite the DNA then?”
“In your case,” said Nella, “Anyone of royal blood.”
Chiyuki blinked, and then glanced around again, and tried to stand up. “Is he going to come...back?” she asked with a slight look of disgust on her face.
“Only if you did not conceive,” said Nero, quietly.
Chiyuki gritted her teeth, and tried to steady her breathing. “Is there a bath in this room?” she asked.
They all stood bright and cheery, saying, “Oh yes! It's right through that door!”
Then Nelly said, “But, you were just bathed.”
Nella bopped her on the head and said, “If she wants a bath, then let her go!”
“I feel really nasty right now.” she said, then walked towards the door.
She opened the door to a huge Japanese style bath. Nella said, “Princess Mina thought you might be coming to us one day, so she spared no expense. However, it has fallen to Vlad's use, but it is yours.”
Chiyuki growled lowly and walked in, bathing herself repeatedly, washing her skin harshly, over and over again. Nelly was in there like a shot, though fully dressed, soon followed by the others, and they were trying to stop it, though not in a fashion as they meant her harm and they said, “No, this will not help you! Please, you must stop! This won't make it go away.”
Chiyuki sighed and sobbed, mostly to herself, “I feel nasty! I feel like my skin is covered in filth and I can't get off. How can I face anyone I love this dirty?”
Nella came around to the front of her, held Chiyuki's face in her hands as to have her look Nella dead in the eyes, and said, “Chiyuki…he violated us, too.”
Chiyuki blinked, shocked at the look on Nella's face of anger and frankness. “I know,” said Chiyuki, “but I'm pretty sure the three of you fought, I-I...lost my mind…to blood...”
She gripped the sides of the tub, denting them slightly. “No one fought as well as you did. You are the only person to do what you did. We couldn't even do that. You are a brave, strong, girl. You are not dirty. You are not a bad girl.”
They all held her and rocked her back and forth, Nero saying, “Hang in there. Mina is coming.”
Chiyuki just sat there a cried softly, hating herself for letting that much emotion show, but unable to stop it. In fact, after only a short while, it started to help, her resolve, and she could feel it coming back, just faintly, but the spit-fire nature that made her Chiyuki came back to her. They continued to hold her and said, “When our Princess comes...our Queen...she will help you to make it right, and so will we.”
Chiyuki nodded and said, getting up and getting dressed, “I can be strong till then.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4