Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fan Fiction ❯ Hitotsu Dake. ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]
GENERAL DISCLAIMER : The author holds no license of, nor makes claims to any of the characters, concepts, or stories all fiction works in this journal originated from in any way. The characters are used without permission of the original creators for the sake of entertainment only. No profit is gained from the writing found hereafter, nor any personal credit taken for the character designs, personalities, or concepts stemming from the original stories used. Characters used under this label are property of their respective creators and no copyright infringement is intended.
All situations depicted in the following fanfiction, unless otherwise stated, have no bearing on the creators' original works, and are solely the creation of the author based on personal interpretation of the mentioned works or are parodies exempted from copyright laws. It is the responsibility of the reader to observe all warnings before proceeding to the fiction works in this journal, as they may contain any number of situations, themes, ideas, views, or lifestyles not suitable for those under the age of 18 or which may be contrary or offensive to the beliefs of some. In the event that the following is the author's original work, or contains an original character, the author holds the copyright and should be contacted before either is used or distributed in any way.
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER : I do not own Katekyou HITMAN REBORN!
Universe Title : N/A.

Story Title : Hitotsu Dake (1/1).

Chapter Title : N/A.

Chapter Rating : G.

Main Character(s) : Xanxus, Superbi Squalo.

Genre(s) : Romance.

Summary : Squalo asks a question to which he should already know the answer.

Warning(s) : M/M.

Word Count : +/- 98.
Author's Note(s) : N/A.


Hitotsu Dake.


"Why do you love me?" Squalo asks one day, head curiously tilting to the side.

It's not a tease, Xanxus knows. Not one of those mushy, frivolous moments couples love to indulge in - playfully querying about romantic things they should already have answers to.

Squalo's asking because he genuinely wants to know.

So as easily as leaves falling from their trees in autumn time, Xanxus replies, matter-of-fact because it is, "You're the only person in the entire world I would change absolutely nothing about."

Squalo's eyes widen to almost comical proportions, evidently surprised.

And then, he smiles.


~ The End. ~