Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fan Fiction ❯ Support. ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

GENERAL DISCLAIMER : The author holds no license of, nor makes claims to any of the characters, concepts, or stories all fiction works in this journal originated from in any way. The characters are used without permission of the original creators for the sake of entertainment only. No profit is gained from the writing found hereafter, nor any personal credit taken for the character designs, personalities, or concepts stemming from the original stories used. Characters used under this label are property of their respective creators and no copyright infringement is intended.

All situations depicted in the following fanfiction, unless otherwise stated, have no bearing on the creators' original works, and are solely the creation of the author based on personal interpretation of the mentioned works or are parodies exempted from copyright laws. It is the responsibility of the reader to observe all warnings before proceeding to the fiction works in this journal, as they may contain any number of situations, themes, ideas, views, or lifestyles not suitable for those under the age of 18 or which may be contrary or offensive to the beliefs of some. In the event that the following is the author's original work, or contains an original character, the author holds the copyright and should be contacted before either is used or distributed in any way.
 
 
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER : I do not own Katekyou HITMAN REBORN!
Universe Title : Broken.
Story Title : Love Is…
Chapter Title : Support (1/1).
Chapter Rating : PG12.
Main Character(s) : Yamamoto Takeshi, Superbi Squalo.
Genre(s) : Angst.
Summary : Thirty different ways to love.
Warning(s) : Swearing.
Word Count : +/- 254.
Author's Note(s) : A series of drabbles and oneshots depicting thirty kinds of love.
Love Is
Support.



Yamamoto barely has time to properly shut his bedroom door before Squalo's leaping out of bed and pouncing on him. It takes him a full minute to realize that the Varia swordsman isn't attacking and another minute to realize he's hugging - no, clinging to - him. Momentarily, he stiffens, not quite certain how to react to this unexpected display of not quite affection. "Squalo?"

Squalo's all but glued to the front of Yamamoto's shirt, fingers digging desperately into the dark green material and denting the smooth skin underneath. His usually magnetic grey eyes are screwed shut so tight, they just have to hurt. "You can laugh at me later," he says in an achingly broken tone Yamamoto has no idea how to fix. His face is contorted in a kind of pain that makes Yamamoto want to rage and break something - like Dino's face - because this isn't Squalo at all.

Squalo clings tighter, bruising Yamamoto's flesh. His breaths are uneven and strained, and Yamamoto deeply resents the sheer despair that's lacing his voice. "Just let me hold on... a little while more."

There's a million and one things Yamamoto wants to say - mostly why? and what the fuck? and I won't let that Chiavarone bastard lay a hand on you again - but he's afraid they'll sound as empty as Squalo often looks these days. So he wraps his arms around the man who's steadfastly refusing to look at him and holds him in a fiercely protective, possessive embrace. "Okay."
~ The End.~