Keroro Gunso Fan Fiction ❯ Interviewing Keroro Gunso Characters! ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1
 
GGK: Hello and welcome to the show! Today we have the entire cast of Keroro Gunso! Of course to make sure they answer your questions we have the shock chain on everyone…
Giroro: This is idiotic… BUZZ!
GGK: Ku, ku, ku… See what happens to disobedient contenders? Now we have a few rules for questions: 1. Don't ask peoples birthdays for God sake.
2. Ask questions to do with Keroro Gunso and not stuff like `Why is the sky blue?'
3. You can ask stuff like `Will you go out with me?' and `Do you like chicken curry?' though.
And that's about it!
Tamama: Giroro, Giroro? Are you okay?
GGK: Don't worry he's still alive; I'm not a murderer you know. Anyways, in order to write this fic I need reviews so please R/R please! Or I will have to amuse myself by shocking certain frogs.
Keroro: Eep! Please review Pokopenians! PLEASE!!!
GGK: We also have the Garuru platoon and request for adding characters are aloud. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want. They will ALL be answered! No matter what. So, join us next time! A.K.A when I get enough reviews to continue.