Kill Me Kiss Me Fan Fiction ❯ Somebody Told Me ❯ Misunderstanding Me ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
~~+~~
 
 
 
Well somebody told me
That you had a boyfriend
Who looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February
-The Killers
 
 
 
 
~~+~~
 
 
 
Stooping so low as to tail her one and only son was not something Mrs. Kim did often, but whenever she did, there were usually interesting results.
 
 
 
Ga-woon slowly made his way down the street, obliviously and cheerful about something... A wide grin was stretched across his handsome face.
 
 
 
...Tutors...Politeness... Deliriously happy smiles...
 
 
 
"What on earth could he be doing now?" Mrs. Kim wondered for the umpteenth time. Her impatience was grating on her nerves making each second an hour in her mind.
 
 
 
Ah, finally! He stopped in front of a building and turned to go in. It was an arcade. She banged her head on her steering wheel, wary of honking the horn. What had she thought he was doing, meeting some illicit lover?
 
 
 
A young ... gah, she could barely tell what gender this little thing was! 'It' was small against the tall figure of Ga-woon, lithely androgynous, with tussled, cornflower blond hair and bright blue eyes. 'Like a fairy...' she thought, curling her lip in distaste. The little poof grabbed her son's arm.
 
 
 
"Tae!" She heard her dark-haired boy shouted in surprise, ocean blue eyes twinkling in happiness. Her husband, when they were younger, had mentioned hers doing that, but she never quite believed that was possible until now...
 
 
 
So this... fairy was his new friend... why was he hiding 'it' though? Saying 'it' was that model boy Kun Kang?
 
 
 
Wait...
 
 
 
Wait...
 
 
 
Tae... that sounds like a...
 
 
 
Something cold rushed through Mrs. Kim's system. Her ocean-colored eyes glanced over what they could of the thing as it disappeared inside the arcade's doors. She still couldn't tell what gender, and...
 
 
 
'Tae' sounds like a guy's name!
 
 
 
~~+~~
 
 
 
T-B-C-!