Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ //.Angryhiss ❯ Ni ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Well, here's the next chapter, but I dunno… You guys don't seem to like this, and that's not fair cause I worked really hard on this story. >.<
*
//. 1 hour later:
I woke with an aching body, throbbing head, and a sore throat. My hand immediately shot up to the back of my head. I whimpered when the pads of my fingertips brushed the shards of glass that had stuck into my scalp. My spiky brown hair was matted with a mixture of dry and wet blood. I felt dismayed. How the heck was I supposed to get all of the glass out by myself? I supposed I'd have to leave them there until I could pluck up enough courage to dig them out with some tweezers… What else could I do? If I asked a friend to do it for me, they'd question and question and question until I told them about what my father did to me. If I told, my father would most certainly kill me for real.
But then again… Was that oh so terribly bad?
I got off of the floor of the living room and turned to check out and assess the damage I'd caused to the wall. The sudden movement was hard on my pounding head. I squeezed my eyes shut in pain, and I found myself wanting to just scream. As soon as I was able to breathe normally, I turned my attention back to the wall.
Well, the picture was completely destroyed, that was for sure. The wood of the actual frame was splintered while there was blood staining the white wall and tan carpet. I winced in my mind, knowing that I'd better have it all cleaned up by the time my father returned home from work or else he'd surely hit me again.
After I'd wiped off the wall and scrubbed the carpet, I was at the end of my rope. I was in so much pain I could hardly think straight. I'd counted my bruises: one black eye, my abdomen had a purplish-black one spreading across it, and I swore that a couple of my ribs were broken,
I went through this every night. Every damn night I did something wrong; I did something that brought my father's temper to the edge of the abyss. I was forced to succumb to pain and darkness every night, forced to want to die. I had no idea when it would stop, but I knew that it had all begun when my mother had had an affair with my now-stepfather. As a result of the affair, my birth father had committed suicide. I hated him for it. I hated the fact that he'd been so selfish as to popping a cap into his fucking brain, and leaving me the fuck behind. My father had meant the world to me, had been my everything, and now he was gone. Just thinking about him made my body hurt even worse than it already did.
Hauling myself up to my feet (and experiencing a lot of pain in the process.), I dragged myself over to the downstairs bathroom. Once inside the room, I then proceeded to get ready for a shower. The shower would serve two purposes: to wash off all of the dried blood that caked my body, and to ease the pain on my aching broken bones.
I was correct. The shower was definitely a refreshingly good idea. The warm water (kept on a low frequency) ran over my skin like warm drops of condensation; an amnesty from the pain. The only problem was that the water hitting my glass-studded skull was not exactly the most… Pleasurable experience…
*
Review please. -sighs-