Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ A Day in XIV ❯ Part I ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~A Day in XIV~
By: Nanax
 
 
The room was mostly dark, the only light coming from the slight opening in the curtains draping over the window as The Keeper of Time peacefully slept in her bed. All was quiet in the room, so quiet you'd think that a small step outside the door would echo throughout the halls of the large castle, Castle Oblivion, where the current members of Organization XIV resided. But that was definitely not the case. Members of XIV know very well.
A soft rumbling came from what sounded to be the basement of the Castle, grew to a gentle thunder, then faded as all became quiet again. About 5 seconds later, an explosion was heard from the same area, large enough to shake the entire Castle.
The sleeping Nobody didn't even flinch.
About a minute later, the cell phone sitting on the nightstand beside the bed went off, playing Vanilla by Gackt. She jumped only slightly at the sudden but quiet sound, but relaxed when she remembered what it was, opening her eyes slightly. She closed them again and buried her head in her pillow, letting out an irritated groan. The alarm paused at the end of the segment of the song, then began again 2 seconds later, louder than before. Tamix let out another groan and a muffled “alright, alright…” as she rolled over onto her back and stretched. She opened her eyes a bit and the light from the window blinded her. She instantly rolled over again, lazily grabbed the phone (that was playing even louder than before) and chucked it at the opposite wall. It shattered and fell to the ground on impact. She flopped back onto the bed, her face buried in her pillow, not letting any light fall on her eyes again. She dozed off for a few seconds.
Then her phone went off again.
She froze and slowly sat up again, supporting herself on one arm and stared at the pieces of the destroyed phone lying on the floor. All the parts that would normally light up were lit as it continued to play that short segment of Vanilla, louder than the first few times. “How the hell…? …Castle Oblivion…Nobodies…okay… this is normal.” She thought out-loud. She shook her head and whipped the covers off of her and stood up. She walked casually over to the phone, stretching her arms high into the air, then let them fall limp when she stood by the pieces. She looked them over, found the part that the music was coming from, and stomped on it, smashing it into even smaller pieces under her foot.
“Mkay then. That's that.” She slowly spun around towards the door to her room and stretched her arms in front of her, cracking her knuckles as she walked lazily to the door. She dropped her arms again, letting them dangle at her sides as she slouched over a bit and opened the door.
The entire Castle seemed to be oddly quiet.
She stood in the doorway, raising an eyebrow. She took one step into the hallway, and Nanax instantly zoomed past, laughing like a crazy person, and what seemed to be a pair of boxers waving behind her gripped in one hand.
A second later, Axel followed close behind. “NAN GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKIN' BOXERS!!!”
Nan let out another maniacal laugh as she ran down the halls of Castle Oblivion. “THEY'RE NOT EVEN YOURS!!!” XD
Axel stopped and stared at her as she ran ahead, slowed, and stopped a ways in front of him.
“…Then who's are they…?”
A wide, sadistically perverted smile came across her lips. “Guess.” X3
The flame-haired pyro went silent.
The blonde pyro's smile faded only slightly to a sadistically sweet smile. “Starts with a “V”…” She began as she winked her right eye and made a “V” with her right index and middle finger, raising her hand against her cheek, her left hand, holding the boxers, on her hip. “And ends in an “-elix”!” She finished with a quick head tilt to the left.
Axel stood there with a confused, dazed look on his face, staring strait at Nanax.
“…Axel?” She let her arms fall to her sides as she moved a bit closer to him. His expression didn't change at all as she continued to stare into space. “Hellooooo!” Nan waved a hand in front of his face, poked his cheek, then poked his stomach.
“OOOH!!!” Axel said suddenly, eyes wide in realization as Nanax jumped.
“What the--?!”
“You mean that L kid!”
“…Yeah…Velix…”
And 2 seconds later, heard all the way from the other side of the Castle, another sleeping Nobody awakened.
“… WHERE THE HELL ARE MY BOXERS?!?!”
Axel mega-twitched and glared at Nan' as she let out a giggle, covering her mouth with the hand that wasn't holding onto said boxers.
“Mkay so why is V' yelling about his boxers?” Tami' said drowsily as she slowly came up behind Axel. He twitched again and gave her a look like “where the hell did you come from?”
“Dude, we're Nobodies. What're you lookin' at me like dat for, huh?”
He looked away, at the floor by Nan'. “Right… Knew that…”
“Of course you did.” Nanax patted him on the shoulder. “Fail.”
“HEY!!”
“Anyway you didn't answer my question! Why's V' yellin' `bout his boxers?!”
“Gee, I wonder.” Axel glared at Nan, who was laughing nervously, hiding the hand holding the boxers behind her back and scratching the back of her head with the other hand.