Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ A Fragmented Tale ❯ The Fall of the Hero ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Fragmented Tale by cursed l0ve
 
Chapter Nine: The Fall of the Hero
 
It has been two weeks since Riku first caught a glimpse of the mysterious black hooded figure nearby his home village. A week and a half since Sora was dragged into the forest by no other than the silver-haired boy himself. Ten days since Aleron woke up on the Destiny Islands; and a week since the group started out on their new journey. It has been four days since the girls were kidnapped, and they only had a day left to find them.
 
The sun was up high in the sky, but the winds were strangely cold. Then the desert suddenly changed into a land full of snow. The Chasers looked around puzzled. Riku and Sora stopped abruptly as a strong gust of wind blew in their direction.
 
"Where are we now?" Riku asked in confusion.
 
Ryo looked behind his shoulder towards the silver-haired boy and replied, "I have no idea, but there is one thing I know for sure, and that is we should have still been in the desert."
 
"Do you think this could be one of Kerri's pranks to throw us off?" Matty asked out loud. The others looked at him and thought for a moment.
 
Riku spoke up, "That must be it! There's no other explanation, so what do you suppose we do?"
 
"We could try going back the way we came," Sora suggested, walking back in the direction they approached from.
 
The Chasers and Riku stood, watching in hopeful silence, as the Keyblade Master trudged on. They sighed in defeat once Sora stopped and turned around, and shook his head. He made his way back towards the group. No one said anything else for a while. They decided to keep walking. Maybe they'd get to some unknown village up ahead.
 
Finally, Matty spoke up, "Well, I suppose we'd better keep going. Otherwise, we'd end up into ice sculptures."
 
"Mm. I agree," Enya said, walking ahead.
 
"Yeah, let's go!" Sora yelled, grabbing Riku by the arm and dragged him after Enya. Matty and Ryo exchanged glances and shrugged, following behind.
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
Donovan dragged Kairi into the Throne Room, where Maleficent sat on the dais. The witch watched in amusement as the girl thrashed about, trying to free herself. She was being pretty loud, too. Suddenly, Maleficent stood up.
 
"Silence!" Maleficent hissed.
 
Kairi froze, and peered up carefully at the enemy who stood before her. The glare within those yellow eyes was enough to send chills though the girl's body. She went limp, and allowed Donovan to straighten her up. She sent the witch a glare of her own in return to prove of the hatred she had.
 
"My Princess of Heart, I trust you know why you are here right now?" the witch spoke on, spilling out her words like venom. Kairi thrust her wrist out of Donovan's grip, and crossed her arms.
 
"Yes, and I won't let you do it!" Kairi flat out told her, looking away.
 
Maleficent sent out another one of her glares, "You will, or else I'll have to leave Sora and the others stuck to their icy deaths."
 
Kairi let her arms drop to her side as she stared up in surprise. "Wh-what? What did you do to them?" Kairi shouted in panic.
 
The witch cackled, "Oh, I only changed the atmosphere… They are now sitting in snow, trying to figure out how to get back to the desert." Maleficent watched as Kairi's features changed, and then she continued on, "I will only fix it, if you listen to what I say!"
 
Kairi sighed and slumped her shoulders in defeat, "Okay, what do I have to do?"
 
"I'm glad you're starting to see things my way," Maleficent smirked. "Go back to the dungeons, I will approach you later. Now, Kerri, bring me the other one."
 
What Maleficent didn't know was...
 
It was all a-
 
Big mistake.
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
A delicious spicy aroma wafted around Sora and tickled his nose. He took a big sniff and suddenly his bright blue eyes snapped open. He sat up quickly, looking around the room in confusion. He was sitting on a couch and he was wrapped up in a thick, woolen blanket. Sora found Riku still asleep on the other couch across the room. Enya, Ryo and Matty were on cots in between them.
 
He scrunched up his face, weren't they stuck in a white wonderland freezing to death? How did they get to this warm, cozy place? And who had brought them in? As if on cue, a man, probably in his mid-thirties, walked in the room carrying a tray with bowls of soup and mugs of hot tea for them. He placed the food on a table tucked away in the corner of the room. Once he straightened himself up, he stared over at Sora. And at first, he jumped back in surprise, as if he hadn't expected Sora to be up, yet.
 
“Oh hey there, you finally woke up! Here's some soup and tea for you! Go on, eat up!” the man said cheerfully, handing a bowl and a mug over to Sora. The said boy smiled in return and quickly devoured the goods.
 
Once he was done, Sora stared up at the man in curiosity as if he was remembering what he had wanted to know in the first place. Looking up at the shocked, dark haired young man, Sora asked, “How did we get here?”
 
The man took back the plates, putting them down before sitting on the wooden chair beside the table. He studied the boy in front of him before answering, “It was the strangest thing… I was out for a walk in the forest there, behind the house,” he pointed out the window behind Sora. The little hero followed the invisible line and looked back at the man again. …And suddenly, a flash of light appeared, and in its stead… were the four of you, passed out entirely. So I had to walk back and forth, carrying each one of you at a time.”
 
“You mean… we just appeared out of nowhere?”
 
“Yes, that's what I was saying. Do you have any idea of why that might be?”
 
“No… Wait! You mean we aren't back at the desert?”
 
“What desert? You're at my cabin in this forest. Was that where you were before, at the desert?”
 
“Well, kind of… We were on a journey, a quest to be specific. We were looking for two girls that were with us at first, but they were taken from us. And on the way, we entered a world where there was only snow falling, nothing else, and we couldn't go back in the desert from the way we came, and I guess you know the rest…”
 
The man leaned back in his seat, resting his hands behind his head. “I have to say that this is very interesting…Why were you sent to that winter wonderland in the first place, then here at a forest? Do you suppose that whoever took the girls is trying their best to keep you four from reaching the place?” he explained, studying Sora with his deep, hazel green eyes.
 
Sora stared down at the wooden floor in thought. 'Could that be the reason? Were the Nobodies toying with them? Why did they take Kairi, when they already had Aleron? I hope they're okay… Kairi, I'll find you… I promise.'
 
“You might be right… They told us a legend that since I'm the Keybearer, I'd be the one to bring the worlds into darkness. I don't know how they plan on corrupting me. The problem is… if they plan on using Kairi… I'd probably do anything just for her to be safe. That's what I fear of now. And Aleron, she's a Key, and she's a part of the big plan they have that involves me as well. I don't know what we're going to do to stop them before it's too late, and I hope we save Kairi before they use her to manipulate me. I know it is coming. I know it will happen. And I know I won't be able to back away from that,” Sora said truthfully, grabbing at his hair in distress. “I just hope Riku and the others will be able to stop me before I do anything stupid when I am in the darkness, I mean.”
 
“Don't worry Sora," another voice spoke up. "I won't let you get manipulated, and I won't let them use Kairi like a tool. I swear on our friendship, and if that fails, I'll take your word and stop you before you do anything stupid. I promised to save Aleron, and I will do that. I will save Kairi for you if you can't. I swear on that. I promise you, Sora,” Riku said, cutting the sudden silence. “If everything fail… I will get revenge.”
 
Sora and the stranger stared at the certain silver-haired boy who had been listening in for a while now. Sora stood up and clenched his fist. “Thanks Riku, I know I can count on you for anything.”
 
Riku gave his best friend a slight smile and a small nod. “Sora, after what I did in the darkness, I promised myself I'd never let anything like that to ever happen again. And I don't want to see you fall in the same position. I'll do anything to keep it from happening to you.” He sighed, and then focused his interest at the man sitting nearby. “And who are you?”
 
The man stood up and bowed, handing over a bowl of soup and a mug of tea to Riku. “I am sorry. My name is Van. I found you in the forest and brought each one of you to my home. Sora explained everything to me, so you don't have to worry about a thing. Now drink up and do what you must before continuing on your journey.” He nodded before walking to exit the room. He stopped at the doorway and looked over at Sora, “Oh, and I wish you all the best of luck. You'll need it.” In the blink of an eye, he was gone.
 
“Whoa, what the hell was that? Hey Riku! Did you see that? He just completely disappeared!” Sora yelled, jumping up and down, pointing at the doorway.
 
Riku gave his soup the evil eye, “Sora, did you take any of this?” He looked up at the confused brunette and widened his aqua-green eyes. “You did…SHIT! It's filled with something! Sora! How can you be so trusting!?” He threw his bowl down and the shatter woke the Chasers. They all stood up awkwardly.
 
Ryo tried to reach for his weapon, but he grabbed air.
 
“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?” Matty shouted as he found his swords and armor gone.
 
“Don't even ask me! I woke up when you did!” Enya yelled.
 
“WHERE ARE OUR THINGS?” Ryo roared.
 
“Hey! Excalibur's gone!” Sora shouted in surprise, feeling around his sides.
 
“Mine's gone as well!” Riku hissed in disbelief.
 
Riku and Sora locked eyes in understanding, “VAN! He took all of our stuff!”
 
“Van? Who's Van?” Ryo asked, scratching his hair.
 
Enya stood with her hand on her hip, “Okay, boys… What did we miss?”
 
Matty crossed his arms, “Yeah! Who's this Van guy?”
 
Sora sighed and sat down on the couch and explained everything.
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
Kerri stood in the grand hallway, leaning back against the wall with her arms crossed. Her fingers tapped against her arm in impatience. What was taking Donovan so long? There were things they had to do for their plans to become effective. Maleficent had made it clear that Donovan go get the guys out of that place and then come straight back. He was taking too long. She was hoping he wasn't doing anything stupid like tell them where they were and what they were trying to do. The last time, he had made Riku chase after them. She wasn't going to let him make the same mistake again.
 
Aleron was at the spot, all prepared and set up for the big finale. Kairi was still in the dungeons. Once Donovan came back, they would grab Kairi and go to the spot where the Dark Keyblade would be. There, they would use Kairi as bait to get Sora to use the Keyblade and he would fall under their control. Kairi would be rendered worthless afterwards, and they would dispose of her. This was too good to pass up! The others would chase after their trail and end up at the spot too late to save Aleron. Sora would unlock the last keyhole binding the Great Beast and the others would be stuck fighting to get rid of it. Then he'd unlock Aleron's heart and finally, Kerri would chant the final spell. The darkness Maleficent had been waiting for would finally overcome the worlds for once and for all.
 
Kerri stood there and brooded over her thoughts, 'But… what would I get out from it? Nothing! Nothing at all! I should get rid of Maleficent and take over the rule instead! Yes… That's it! And Donovan will finally be beside me!'
 
“Kerri? Hey Kee!” The voice shattered her train of thoughts. She blinked and snapped her gaze over at the copper-haired man standing in front of her.
 
“So you're finally back! Come on, Sora'll be there anytime now! Go get Kairi and meet me there!”
 
“Kee! Wait!” Donovan yelled, trying to grab her. But she was already gone. “Shit”
 
Had he made a mistake? Where exactly was he supposed to send them? The same place they were at the desert? How was he supposed to tell her he messed up and sent them elsewhere? He had to fix it.
 
And he disappeared.
---------------------------------------------------------
 
“Where are we supposed to go now?” Enya hissed in frustration.
 
Riku slapped his hand over his eyes, Enya, we'll just have to find a way!” He let his hand drop and walked over to Sora. “So, any ideas, Keybearer?”
 
Sora looked up at his best friend, and then moved his gaze over at the others in the room. He turned to look out the window, “No.”
 
Suddenly, the room became distorted and then the ground slipped. They stumbled uneasily and Sora looked down, seeing orange. Riku's eyes widened in surprise and confusion, they were back in the desert. Soft gusts of sand swept around them. He felt the glaring heat of the sun against his back.
 
“How…?” Matty asked, looking around.
 
“Well, if we're back on track, we might as well keep on; with or without our armors and weapons!” Ryo announced, trudging on.
 
“Yeah… Let's go get Kairi and Aleron back!” Sora shouted, running to catch up with Ryo. Riku rushed to follow after Sora, with Enya and Matty following behind.
 
They were going to get to the bottom of this.
 
An hour later, they had approached a heap of things in the middle of nowhere. Coming closer, Matty noticed at once what they were. His face brightened with excitement and relief. "Hey! Somebody brought our stuff back!" he yelled for the others to hear.
 
"What? No way!" Sora splurged out. "Really?"
 
"Yup!" Matty went through the pile, finding his silver armor and put it on, before drawing his sword out and putting it back in its place. Sora and the others had caught up minutes ago and were rummaging and putting on their armors.
 
"Excalibur! How I missed you!" Sora said goofily, admiring the sword in the sunlight.
 
Riku came up behind him and smacked him in the back of the head, chuckling. "Sora, you're weird."
 
The silver-haired hero sighed, watching as the brunette stared at his sword again before placing it in the sheathe on his back. He'd been watching him carefully since they'd got back on track. He was beginning to see signs. Sora was changing, and slowly. 'Mm, that guy- Van, must've known everything and put something in our food and Sora's was probably spoiled with a booster that causes his moods and perspective to change,' Riku brooded in his thoughts.
 
"Well, now that we've got our stuff back, let's get going! It shouldn't be too long now," Ryo announced.
 
"Yeah, let's go, boys," Enya said in a sarcastic, sing-songy voice.
 
"C'mon Riku!" Sora shouted, running down a sand hill. Riku's thinking came to a stop at Sora's voice and he ran after Sora, placing his golden helmet over his head.
 
 
Another couple of hours later, and after battling a several hordes of the infamous beasts on the way, they were nearly there.
 
"Well, that was the last of 'em," Ryo announced to the group, placing his keyblade over his shoulder.
 
Sora gave a sigh, "Yeah, that definitely worn me out for this once! I can't believe how lucky we were that our stuff decided to just appear at the right moment!" He stared curiously at the Excalibur in his right hand.
 
Riku came over, placing his hand over Sora's shoulder. "Yeah Sora, we know. Damn those Nobodies, they're trying to keep us from getting there!" He moved his aqua-eyed stare from the horizon into Sora's blue orbs. "Although... those beasts aren't what I'm worried about."
 
Sora angrily moved away from Riku, causing the silver-haired boy's arm to fall to his side. "Don't you even bring that up! I don't want to hear it again!"
 
"Sora," Enya hissed dangerously. Her eyes narrowed into slits.
 
The brunette shot her a glare of his own, sheathing the sword onto his back. "Whatever, let's just go. The sooner we get there, the better! They better have not had laid a finger on Kairi or they are gonna get it bad," the hero growled through clenched teeth.
 
Matty and Ryo both looked at one another, and then gave a sigh. Enya shook her head in frustration and Riku's eyebrow twitched slightly.
 
"Sora, what's with you!? It's always Kairi this, Kairi that! Did you forget we're rescuing someone else, too? And THAT someone is dangerous, and we HAVE to get her back before they use her to unlock more things we don't even know about!" Riku yelled at Sora's back.
 
The latter stopped mid-stride and turned around with a surprised face. Just when everyone thought he was going to say something, Sora's expression contorted into frustration and he clenched his fists, turning back around to continue his way.
 
"What about Aleron? Huh, Sora? Did you forget about her?" Riku yelled again, raising the volume up to the point where it hurt.
 
"Shut up, Riku!" Sora shouted, not missing a step. "I told you I don't want to hear it, so I don't want you talking to me! Just shut up!"
 
"Riku," Ryo said, approaching the distressed teen. "Let him go. We're almost there, maybe a several miles more. See there's that rock formation up there. That's where it is, and that's where Aleron's gonna be."
 
Riku heaved a sigh and nodded, walking forward, following Sora's footsteps. The three Chasers went after him, nervously glancing at each other through their open helmet shields.
 
"I swear, they're going to be the death of me," Enya hissed quietly. "The whole lot of them."
 
"I know, Enya," Matty said. "I know."
 
"It's almost over. We're gonna rescue the girls, and hopefully protect Sora from falling, and finally see Riku smile, which I know he will, once this is all over. We'll be able to go home, and this world's gonna be closed-off, and they're gonna be back on the islands, where they belong," Ryo said, watching the two boys trudge on. "Tomorrow's the day."
 
Enya and Matty both looked over at Ryo, and they shared a secretive smile.
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
"Gah! Where am I!?" Kairi yelled, glancing around. 'What's this place?' she wondered.
 
Around her, there were tall shapes of dark red and brown rocks, jagged and sharp at the edges. They stood tall, surrounding her like the Stonehedge. Looking up, she could see the orange painted color of the sky. It was sunset. And where were the others? They should have gotten there by now. She looked around again and tried to stand, but she found herself tied up to a pole against a rock. 'Eh?'
 
She looked up ahead of her, and in the middle, there was someone sitting on a circular rock. It was a bizarre looking rock, and it was purple. She couldn't tell who it was because the person was wearing a red hood. The face was bowed, shadowing and hiding the person's identity. 'Could it be...?' she widened her eyes in realization.
 
Aleron. She had forgotten about her. Suddenly, as if the stranger had heard her thoughts, it stood up and approached Kairi. Looking up, Kairi could see the person's nose and chin. And the sinister smile. "Aleron? Is that you?" she asked, her voice wavering slightly.
 
"Aleron? I don't know who you're talking about. I don't have a name."
 
"What are you and why am I here? Where's this place? What are you going to do to me?"
 
The stranger chuckled, "What's with the twenty questions? I told you I'm merely no one. You're here because they brought you here. Did you forget your purpose? And we're in the graveyard, where else? Have you forgotten everything?"
 
"Graveyard?" Kairi mused. "Wait, I don't see any keyblades."
 
"They're everywhere surrounding this formation. I suppose you've heard of the Dark Blade?"
 
"Yes. If you're about to tell me to get Sora in on this, I won't let you!"
 
The stranger kneeled down in front of the girl and smirked. "How sad, You have no choice. You let yourself get captured by those... Nobodies. Now, you're in my premise so you must do as I say!" The stranger chuckled. Kairi shivered.
 
She knew this person. She had to. The voice was familiar and there was something about the smile. She could feel eyes staring at her from the shadows inside the hood. The stranger stood up, snapped fingers, and the bindings around Kairi dissolved away, letting her free.
 
"What are you-" She was cut off as the stranger grabbed her arm.
 
"It is time. They are here."
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
"Kee! Where the fuck are you!?" Donovan roared into the sky. He had searched every inch of the castle, including the outside grounds. He checked in on Maleficent, but there was no one inside. No one at all.
 
'Where did that bitch and that witch go to? And with the girls, too!' he hissed mentally.
 
He'd finally sent off the others on the right track and come back to get Kairi, but the girl was already gone and he'd guessed Kerri must've gotten tired of waiting and took her instead. Maleficent probably went over to the spot to witness the whole ritual. He was sick and tired of being told.
 
'Once this is all over, I'm going to stay as far away as I can from those two crazed women! No, maybe I should take over and kill off Maleficent and keep Kerri by my side! I wonder if she feels the same way... Wait, what am I saying? We're Nobodies, we feel nothing! Heh,' Donovan thought to himself.
 
Getting agitated by the whole situation at hand, he had to find them. Why are they always so demanding?
 
"Women!" he mused, disappearing through a black portal at his feet.
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
"What the?" Kairi whispered. Kerri was unconscious on the floor in a heap a little off where the strange rock was. "What did you do to her?"
 
The stranger threw Kairi in the middle of the rock. Kairi saw that malevolent smirk again. "Heh, Why not? I don't need her. Maleficent's dead, too. She was so stupid! I'll rid of Donovan once he gets here, too. I hear him screaming back there. He's coming."
 
"What are you doing to me?" Kairi yelled, fighting to push away the stranger's hands.
 
"Setting you up. You're the Princess of Heart, are you not?"
 
"Yes, but... Isn't Aleron supposed to be the Key?"
 
The stranger was silent as a new set of bindings crept around Kairi's form, tying her down to the rock. "Heh, you'll be surprised."
 
"What do you mean? Hey! Come back here!" Kairi yelled as the stranger walked towards the small opening in the circle of rocks.
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
"Whelp! This is all wrong!" the mouse panicked.
 
"Dear, don't worry. They cannot do anything now," Queen Minnie reassured.
 
The King looked up from his pacing on the throne floor and sighed. He shook his head, "No, because Aleron's free."
 
"Whatever do you mean? I thought..." she mumbled as she looked over to the side at something.
 
King Mickey shook his head again, "It's complicated. She is still here as a whole, but she is free in spirit. And it means... it is much worse than we thought."
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
"We're finally here!" Matty yelled in relief.
 
"So, how do we get inside?" Enya mumbled, crossing her armored arms.
 
Ryo felt around on the rock. "There's an opening somewhere."
 
"Where is it?" Sora asked seductively. Riku jumped at the sound of his voice. Something was very wrong.
 
"Where is what?" Riku asked, suspiciously.
 
Sora glared at his best friend, "Why should I tell you?"
 
"I know what you're saying. Don't - think - about - it!" Riku hissed.
 
"I told you I don't want to talk about it! And I don't want to talk to YOU! Shut up already!" Sora growled.
 
Riku reeled back. 'Am I imaging things, or is his aura darker?' he blinked.
 
"Guys! What did I tell you?" Enya spoke hotly.
 
"Keep an eye on Sora," Ryo whispered to Matty. He nodded in understandment. "I'll be right back."
 
"Hello boys," a familiar voice spoke behind Ryo. "And lady, of course."
 
They all jumped at the sound. Riku stared at the newcomer. Enya unconsciously moved closer to Matty. Ryo turned around and saw a person in a red hood.
 
"Who are you?" Ryo asked.
 
"Not another one!" Sora whined.
 
Riku shot him a confused look. 'What's with the mood swings?'
 
"Oh, Sora. You must be relieved that you've come all this way to find your precious girlfriend. She's just inside, all tied up and waiting for you!" the stranger said teasingly.
 
"Kairi's inside? Give her back!" Sora clenched his fists and grabbed the Excalibur.
 
The stranger chuckled.
 
"Who are you? And where is Aleron?" Riku asked, drawing his red Souleater.
 
"Mm. I am no one. And I do not know who or where Aleron is."
 
"Liar!" Riku snarled. "Who the fuck are you? Where's Kerri and Donovan?"
 
"They are both dead. No longer Nobodies. They no longer exist. I rid of Kerri after she brought Kairi to me. Donovan appeared just as I was coming out to meet you and I rid of him then. And again, I am no one." The stranger spoke, with frustration.
 
"Dead?" Ryo said, unbelieving.
 
"Yes," the stranger snarled. "Maleficent, as well. I killed her not too long ago."
 
"What? I didn't know she still existed!" Riku yelled.
 
"Well, now you know she doesn't. Are you done with these annoying questions?"
 
"Well then at least tell us what you are doing here," Matty stated.
 
"You will see."
 
Everyone watched as the red-hooded stranger smirked and approached Sora. Riku jumped in front of the little hero, but was blasted out of the way.
 
"What the-?" Riku retorted, sitting up and brushed the sand out of his armor. His eyes widened in fear, twitching as he watched the scene.
 
"Sora, are you ready?" the stranger said seductively, standing in front of the boy.
 
Sora stood straight, glaring into the shadowed hood. The stranger snapped fingers and in a whoosh, moving in a domino effect, thousands and thousands of keyblades appeared. Everyone looked around in disbelief and their eyes snapped back to Sora and the Unknown.
 
Riku gasped. Behind Sora, there were three keyblades. They were the Way of the Dawn, the Kingdom Key, and Kairi's.
 
And behind the Unknown
 
was the Dark Blade.
 
Everything happened in less than thirty seconds, and the stranger was still drawing closer to Sora. The Unknown brought its face in, their noses almost touching. And before Riku could protest, their lips met.
 
At that moment, the stranger disappeared, the red hood fell to the ground in a flutter. Sora's body twitched and he opened his eyes. Riku stared in disbelief. They were glowing blue.
 
"Heh-heh! Almost done!"
 
Sora's lips moved, but it wasn't his voice. Riku's shoulders sagged. The unknown had possessed his best friend's body and now there was no way to save him.
 
End Chapter Nine.
 
A/N: Sorry! Here it is! To who already read the first half before, make sure to re-read it again because I changed and added stuff! I made this chapter longer and it's finally where I wanted it! I hope you're satisified and don't get mad! A bunch of ideas came to me recently (yesterday more likely) and I lost my writer's block! Yay! I'll try to do the next chapter as fast as I can, but no promises! Review please! And I have a feeling the next one is the last and I'll do an epilogue. It's almost over! To those who were expecting romance, sorry! It's coming! Readers that want me to put in something, tell me please and I'll consider! Thanks!
 
 
Thanks to FFXInuyasha1, Dark Angel 673, Temari92, Swordstuff, and SupersexyPooka because they kept me updating!
 
SupersexyPooka- Yes I'm starting writing again! I'll try my best to finish this story for you and the other readers as well! And yeah, I know I'm so sick of reading Riku and Sora pairings! Sora belongs with Kairi, period! I don't see a lot with Roxas and Namine either. It's always Roxas and Axel. (I don't mean to be offending to the readers that like those parings, I actually don't mind reading them, but come on, we want something with Sora and Kairi, Roxas and Namine, and Riku with maybe one of you fangirls! I actually put myself in this story haha, but I changed my name so it's a knight's name.)
 
READ AND REVIEW PLEASE! ^-^