Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ A Nobody is Just That ❯ A Nobody is Just That ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

A single tear made its way down the redhead's face but he paid it no mind. He was far too absorbed in watching his best friend walk out on the Organization and leave his life. Feebly he held out his hand to stop him. His voice was strong but it was obviously forced.
 
“You can't leave the Organization, Roxas.”
 
With a snort, the other boy stopped and laughed bitterly. There was emptiness to the laugh as there was to all things in their world. After all, they didn't truly exist. They were in name, essence, and being, nobodies.
 
“Why not? No one would miss me.”
 
Quickly the red head responded, emotions that were not supposed to exist rang strongly in his words.
 
“That's not true…” his voice trailed off. It was pointless now as the other boy was already gone. He stared longingly at the wall, which Roxas had left through. “I would.”
 
Another tear fell down his cheek but this one was intercepted before it could go very far. A tear? He was crying? But how was that possible? he was a nobody, and nobodies were meant to be empty.
 
As Axel stared at the now solid wall, he felt exactly as his namesake said he should. He was nobody and he was empty.