Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Evening ❯ The Beginning of Blood ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Summary: AU Every thousand years, the Jijan Kikan Clan goes out and hunts humans for their ritual, Bloody Evening. The newest heir, Aku, is ready to kill the family of Vampire Hunters and complete the ritual. What he wasn't ready for was the innocent little boy they had with them. [AkuRoku] Vampire Fic

-------------------------------------------
Akuseru "Axel" Jijan wasn't born normally. Instead of being born dead, like any other Vampire, he was bohad gotten pregnant with his son. Xemnas thought he would make a perfect heir, seeing as he didn't have the normal weaknesses a Vampire had.
Humans lied to protect themselves. Vampires could touch rn alive. In a way, it made sense. He was only a half blood, after all. His father, Xemnas, had had no reflection and couldn't walk in the sunlight. However, Aku could. So, he was the perfect heir.
Akuseru was isolate most of his life in a room where he was "perfected", Xemnas had his Second In Command, Shigubaru "Xigbar" to train him to be the perfect hunter and killer. He had to stop feeling, and get rid of the human part of him.
It took 500 years, but the wait was worth it. Xemnas could tell that Aku was the perfect Dhampire.

------------------------------------------
Axel stood next to Xigbar, eyes blank as his face. Everytime someone called him "Aku" or "Akuseru" his hands would twitch in annoyance, but he kept his face blank. His teacher, Xigbar, had given him a name and he was staying with it. Axel. He hated the name his father had given him. Actually, he hated his father.
"Aku," (twitch) "I'm sure Shigu has explained to you what today is."
Axel nodded. "Bloody Evening, sir."
Xemnas smiled, making a lot of Vampires shudder. "Do you know what happens on this day?"
"Death of all Vampire Hunters."
A shorter vampire, Zekushion "Zexion", stood from his seat. "We have gotten word of the King's whereabouts, Sir. He dropped something off to a family in Destiny Islands."
Xemnas looked throughtful. "Destiny Islands...We have not been there in a long time. Zekushion, is it true that Ansem had a son?"
Zeku shifted. "It is, Sir. A pair of twins."
"Aku."
Axel stood up straight, giving his Father his full attention. 'Please don't make me do what I think you're going to do,' he thought.
"I want you to head to Destiny Islands. Kill the Hunters there."
'Damn,' "Sir, Destiny Islands hasn't had Hunters in the last three hundred years."
"If the King went there, then obviously that has changed. Kill everyone in their home." Xemnas ordered.
Axel sighed before bowing. "Yes, sir."

------------------------------------------------------------ -
Destiny Islands was a nice little place, Axel noted. It was warm and a lot of trees. It seemed a perfect place to live if you were a human. But right now, he couldn't examine the place. It was midnight, and he had a job to do. He needed to kill the Hunters while they were sleeping. If he waited any longer, they might sense his presence.
Axel ran to a small house by the water. It was only one story and he could see that there was only two rooms. He sensed two older humans in one and smirked. He flitted into their room and before they could wake up, sank his teeth into the man's neck.
The women woke up and screamed before running. Axel smirked, sucking out all the blood from the man before dropping him and chasing after the women. She didn't even make it to the door before he pinned her and drank her blood.
He smirked when she crumpled to the floors, licking the remaining blood off his lips. Well, that was easy enough. He turned to leave.
"Mom? Dad?"
Axel froze. That voice was...perfect. Something other than blood lust stirred in him, and he had to fight not to give in. He turned back to see a blond boy with beautiful blue eyes stare at the scene before him. He wore a black shirt and jeans and was barefoot. It was obvious he had just woken up. His hair was disheavled and his kept blinking.
Then, he gasped, throwing himself backwards. He fell, before trying to crawl away from Axel. He heard one word come from the boy's lips; vampire.
Axel smirked. "And who are you, little boy?"
He glared, trying to look brave. "My name's Roxas, Vampire!"
Well, Axel wasn't given orders to kill him. His smirk deepened and he saw Roxas tense up. He walked over, making Roxas try to crawl away. Axel pinned him down, grinning when the boy tried to struggle. Roxas freed his hands and clamped them over his neck, which made Axel raise an eyebrow. He never seen a human do that before.
"What're you doing?"
"I won't let you bite me, Vampire!" Roxas snapped.
Axel titled his head to the side. "You're either very clever or very stupid. No human's ever done that before."
Roxas blinked. "Really?"
Axel couldn't help it. He kissed Roxas, ignoring how Roxas struggled again, grabbing his shoulders and trying to push him off. Axel didn't even notice. He was too busy tasting the young boy. He was...perfect. He could smell how scared he was, and it only spirred him on. Roxas turned his head, and Axel saw tears on the corner of his eyes.
"S-stop."
Axel nuzzled the blond's necks, licking the place where the shoulder and neck met. Roxas tensed, freezing up. Axel smirked. He wouldn't bite him. That would take out all the fun he was planning.
"I won't kill you, Roxas." Axel whispered, making him shudder.
"Then let me go. It's bad enough that you killed them." Roxas said, not meeting the red head's eyes.
Axel knew he was talking about his parents. He sighed. The boy was going to be difficult, he could tell. But Axel was a patient vampire (sometimes) and he knew how to make Roxas trust him.
"I had to kill them. It was an order."
Roxas blinked. "Vampires take orders? From who?"
"My father. He's the Leader of the Jijan Kikan Clan. I guess you would call him a Dictator." Axel said, nuzzling the blond's neck again.
He heard and felt Roxas gulp. "W-what are you going to do to me?"
"I'm taking you with me." Axel whispered in his ear.
Roxas looked like he was going to argue, but Axel knocked him out, smirking when he fell into his arms. He was a cute boy, and Axel was going to give him up. Even if he was a Vampire Hunter's son.