Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Destinies Intertwined ❯ Is any of this for Real? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A/N: I don't own any KH characters because Square Enix and Disney own them. T____T I wish I could own Riku though. lolololol jk jk jk. Sora owns Riku<33 anyways, here's chapter one. Hope you all like it. Reviews would be nice. ;D and by the way, I made a picture of how Mèira looks like. http://i38.tinypic.com/9iffpi.jpg

Chapter One: Is Any of This for Real?

I've been having these weird thoughts lately.

I closed my eyes as I felt water surround me. It was cold, but it made me feel... warm. The water dragged me deeper and deeper into the darkness. I could breath, I could BREATH. But I was underwater... How in the world was I able to do that?

Feeling amazed, I slowly opened my eyes -- drifting down a little more and carefully got to my feet. My eyes widened after I felt the ground under my feet, and looked around, seeing only darkness.

Like, is any of this for real or not?

I looked down to my feet and saw birds flying out. Birds? This couldn't be any more weird. Thousands of birds continued flying out and revealed what was being concealed.

I was standing on what looked like stained glass. A figure of a boy with brown-spiky hair was seen holding what looked like a key shaped sword?

This looked familiar, but why?

Suddenly, I couldn't breath. I did before, but why couldn't I breath now? My eyes widened as I finally struggled to breath and sort of... opened my eyes again to see the blue sky...

and three new faces.

"You think she's ok?" the pudgy boy questioned the other two who were with him.

"Ah!" I shouted in shock and shook my head trying to clear my thoughts. The brunette laughed softly. "I guess she IS all right after all." she smiled warmly and held out her hand. "Need help?"

I nodded and took her hand as she helped me stand up. I took deep breaths and finally calmed down. "Uh," I looked around and finally turned to the girl who helped me up. "Do you mind telling me where I am?"

"Now," The blonde-haired boy took a step forward. "Is that any way to introduce yourself?" he planted his palms on his hips. I jumped back slightly and shook my head, clearing my thoughts again. "Uh," I looked at each of their faces and straightened my back. "I'm Mèira." I exclaimed a little louder than usual.

The pudgy guy, the brunette, and the blonde-haired guy exchanged looks with eachother and smirked. "Ahem!" The girl coughed, giving a hint. My mouth formed an "O" and I straightened my back again. "What are your names?" I asked, politely.

The girl giggled, "My name's Olette." she replied. "I'm Pence!" the pudgy boy exclaimed, cheerfully. "Hayner." The blonde-haired guy said, plainly.

"It's nice to meet you." I smiled. "Now, uh. Could you tell me where I am?" I looked up at the sunset sky and then turned around to see everything else that was behind me.

"You're in Twilight Town." Hayner exclaimed. "Hm..." I mumbled as I continued examining everything, with my back facing them. "How'd I...get here?" I asked.

"Hayner saw your body near the train tracks." Olette replied. "We came here to check if you were ok."

"So this is your home?" I turned to them again. Hayner nodded. "Yeah, but you'd better look out for Seifer." Hayner warned. Olette and Pence nodded. "He's no welcoming comittee for outsiders." he exclaimed.

"But we're up for making new friends!" Olette smiled. "Wait, wait, wait!" Pence raised his hand. "Why don't we take her to the Usual Spot and then show her around town after wards with Roxas?" he suggested.

Hayner rubbed his chin. I looked at Olette, then Pence, and then at Hayner with an eager expression. "Hm, That's not a bad idea, Pence!" he smiled. "Ok, let's head over to the Usual Spot!" he gestured for us to come.

Olette and Pence followed Hayner and stopped to wait for me. I looked at them and looked at the ground sadly.

I feel weird being here. I feel like I belong to another world, but why can't I remember any of it?

I looked up at them with weary eyes. Olette gestured me to follow. Should I? I asked my self. I looked at the ground again and nodded, finally running to them and following Hayner.