Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams of the Soul ❯ Number 11 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10, Number 11.
 
They all materialized in the computer room. For a moment, they thought no one was there. Sora looked again and saw two people in the shadow of the doorway. One was Christina. The other was, “Leon!” shouted Sora.
 
“Hello Sora. Have a nice trip? And who's the new guy? I thought there were only five of you?”
 
“What oh…” Sora responded, pausing to look at DF.
 
DF stepped forward. “Name's Dark Fusion. I'm Still Hungry, somebody make me a sandwich. I'm the one that had Tron pull them into the computer.” He offered his hand to Leon as Christina laughed. Leon shook it with a surprised look on his face. Df then turned and bowed to Christina, and kissed her hand like an English gentlemen would an English lady. “And hello there, aren't you just the most beautiful site I've seen in a long time?” he said with a wink.
 
Xonic strode forward. “Hey hey, don't get cocky, just cause we haven't decided to lock you up.” He said, annoyed.
 
Musouka and Sora laughed. Eagle was already walking past. He nodded to Leon.
 
“Alright you guys, knock it off. Time to go see Merlin. The rest of you are already there.” Everyone set off through the study and the castle, back to town.
 
Both Xonic and DF tried to walk next to Christina, but it end up being Corim who walked next to her. He came up as the two were jockeying for position, and bowed to Christina, a short, crisp bow. “My young Lady, may I accompany you? I would talk with you as we walk.”
 
So Xonic and DF walked moodily behind them, so Mu and Sora walked up and the four started talking.
 
Eagle was in front, Leon walked behind.
 
We return to Corim and Christina. “You are Christina yesss? If I may, were you born on Hollow Bastion?”
 
“Well no, I wasn't. How did you know?”
 
“Because I have guessssed at precccisssely who you are, and am thus far proven correct. It surprised me though, that you do not know my name. Corim, warrior of Water of the Five Unbound elements, and of the five darknesses?”
 
Christina stopped walking, which pulled up everyone except Eagle. She looked at Corim, then at his sword, his clothes, and his face. “you are that Man? And your sword is Misuto Kurai? Then, you…” She trailed off, a suddenly saddened look upon her face.
 
“I am that Man, Corim. I know your mother, Crystal, and your Father, Mera. You are their youngest Daughter, Correct?”
 
“Well, yes, but I had no idea, oh why didn't I realize it?”
 
At that moment, Her thoughts were interrupted by a shout from Eagle. “Look out, Gummi Ship!”
 
Everyone turned to look up, and saw the ship as it came in fast toward town. It slowed, and went into a landing pattern.
 
“Hey, that looks like one of the king's ships!” Exclaimed Sora, and he set off running. The others followed behind, Christina glancing at Corim in wonderment.
 
Sora ran into the landing area to see someone walking off the boarding ramp of the Ship. Eagle was already there, Guns drawn. Sora instantly recognized who it was.
 
“don't Shoot Eagle! It's Riku!” Sora ran straight up to Riku, and clapped his hand. “Riku! Why are you here? And in one of the King's gummi ships?” he didn't noticed the glow from his pocket.
 
Riku did. “Uh, in a minute Sora, what's with the Pocket?”
 
Sora looked down, saw his glowing pocket, and pulled out the book. He looked at it, and handed it to Riku. Riku took it, and instantly, a glow stopped. One was still going. That was the page with the image of the heart Struggling against its inner darkness. “And this means?”
 
“That you're supposed to join us on this quest, though we don't even know what it is we're supposed to do.”
 
Riku nodded in understanding. “I think I can help there. The king sent me, because he needed Goofy and Donald to help him, and because he thought you would need me specifically.” Riku handed Sora back the book. That other page started glowing again.
 
Sora turned to the Page, to find the fused being. “Well, that solves DF's dilemma.”
 
“It does? Great! How?” DF came running up with Musouka, Xonic, Christina, and Corim, with Leon still in last.
 
“Uh, we'll get to that once everyone is at Merlin's. I don't want to have to keep explaining this too many times.”
 
DF sighed. “Alright, fine. Then let's get to Merlin's!” he set off running but stopped at the end of the landing zone. “Uh, which way to Merlin's?”
 
Everyone except Corim and Eagle started laughing at that. Eagle just grinned, laughing in his head. Corim sighed and shook his head. Sora took the lead. “This way.”