Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Going into Kingdom Hearts ❯ Chapter 11: Maleficent ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Chapter 11: Into the Jungle
 
Merlin: First you need to show me what you guys know…. Come over here onto this one spot. (Pointing to a spot on the ground that looked different from the other part of the wooden floor.)
This will take us into my training room.
 
We all walked onto the elevator like floor and watched as the room disappeared and we came into a light colored room.
 
Sora: So we can just practice here?
 
Merlin: Yes. Would you like to practice with moving targets or still targets?
 
Sora: I wanna go with moving! What do u say guys?
 
Riku: Whatever.
 
Donald: Sure!
 
Goofy: Whatever you say Sora!
 
Christy: Uhhh… sure…
 
Merlin: Moving it is.
 
He took out his wand and waved it. A lot of furniture came out of the puff of the smoke and started dancing around the room. I sat by the wall and watched Sora and the rest of them chasing after the furniture and hitting them. Every so often Sora would yell Fire, and ever time he said it the spell got better and better (But not better then mine ^.^)
 
After about 30 minutes, they decided to stop.
 
Christy: So? Since we know how to at least use our magic a little, wanna get moving?
 
Sora: WHAT DO MEAN “A LITTLE”!!!
 
Christy: (giggle) You know what I mean… later on ur going to get better…. so u know a little!
 
Donald: Lets just get going you two!! Stop fighting!
 
We thanked Merlin and walked out of his house.
 
When we walked back into the 3rd district a swarm of heartless appeared.
 
Riku: (Taking out his weapon) Lets take these guys down.
 
We went running into the heartless and killed them all within a matter of minutes.
 
Goofy: Should we go and see Leon before we leave?
 
Sora: YEAH! How about it guys?
 
Donald: That sounds like a good idea!
 
We went to the 2nd district and went into the room Leon and Yuffie were in.
 
((Riku's POV))
 
They walked in the room but I stood out.
Christy noticed and stayed out with me.
 
Christy: Whats up? why don't u wanna go in?
 
Riku: Cause….
 
Riku: (Thinking) How do I tell her??? How do I say `I HATE HOW SORA JUST….JUST….. wants to be around Goofy and Donald…. and he doesn't care that I was his friend first… that I feel he replaced me'….hmmm
 
Christy: (Raises eyebrow waiting for an answer) you can tell me…
 
Riku: Sora replaced me…. he… he doesn't care anymore… that I was his friend first.
 
Christy: No…. that's not how he feels… I know how u feel though… I can relate to it… but don't let that get in the way of ur friendship… tell him then!
 
Riku: NO WAY!
 
Christy: ok…well im going to go to the 1st district and get some stuff that we're going to need.
 
Riku: k… I'll just wait here for when Sora and them come out.
 
Christy: ok cya.
 
Christy walked out the door to the 2rd district and then the door closed.
 
As soon as it closed a purple colored black hole formed on the ground and then a woman dressed in a long black dress came out of it. She had a long staff with a glass ball at the end of it. Her skin was greenish colored and she had a black crow on her shoulder.
 
Scary looking lady: So you feel left out?
 
Riku: (jumping to his feet and pulled out his weapon) Who are you?!?!?!?!?
 
Lady: Darling! Put you're weapon away…. you don't need to be afraid of me. Attack me if u want…. but u wont do much damage with a cards toy weapon. You need a real weapon! A weapon like THIS!
 
She put her staff out and Riku's card weapon disappeared.
Riku: !?!? Where'd it go!!
 
Lady: Patience..
 
Then a purple fog took over Riku's hand and a key blade that looked like a knife came into his hand. It was black and red. The blade was wavey and the tips were red, the rest of the blade was black.
 
Riku: WOAH!.... by the way who are you?
 
Maleficent: I am Maleficent! The mistress of all EVIL! Come with me to the dark side. You're friend has obviously forgotten about you and replaced you. Just look in the window.
 
Riku: Bu- he wouldn't….(looks in the window) I guess you're right.
 
Maleficent: Of coarse im right. Now step into this portal.
 
**should I? I don't know… didn't I say that I would stick with Christy? I don't know… she can find me right? Why not**
 
 
((Christy's POV))
 
I walked out of the 2rd district and went for the Accessory shop. When I walked in I saw Cid leaning over the counter sleeping.
 
Christy: Hey Cid…. (spilling a cup of water that was next to him over his head) wake up.
 
Cid: AHHH….. WHAT THE HEL- …. oh its u…. what's wrong with you!?!?
 
Christy: Nothings wrong with me! … But I have a question…
 
Cid: (Wiping the water from his face) Shoot.
 
Christy: I need another Gummi ship.
 
Cid gave me a look like `WHAT'
 
Cid: WHAT! Another one??? What on earth do you need another one for?
 
Christy: We want to split up. I don't need it now…. but soon..
 
Cid: I'll try… I have some spare parts…. but no freebees… you have to pay…
 
Christy: Ugh… how much
 
Cid: I dunno… We'll see when I make it.
 
Christy: Whatever… I gotta go. Cya
 
I walked out the door…
*ok.. that's done… what do I have to do know….*
 
I walked to the stairs and sat down.
 
*hmmm… what do I do next (I looked around at all the people that had lost there homes and ended up here) did my world get eaten up also?.... OH GOD!*
 
I jumped up!
 
*I LEFT RIKU ALONE….. MELIFACENT! *
 
I ran to the door to the 2rd district.
 
 
 
((Riku's POV))
 
I started walking slowly towards the black portal.
 
I felt as I was being sucked in… thoughts were running trough my head
* Should I do it? Maybe I should look for Christy first… Is she really evil… Do I want to be Evil… WHO'S THAT??*
 
The door to the 1st district opened and Christy came running in.
 
Christy: DON'T TRUST HER!!!
 
Maleficent: FOOLISH GIRL! Riku! Don't listen to her. Just go into the portal and you will be given POWER!
 
Riku: NO!.... I don't trust you…
 
Christy: Get away from the portal!!!!
 
I was about to run to Christy… but as I started to run I got sucked into the portal…. I was surrounded by darkness and I-……
 
((Christy's POV))
 
Christy: RIKU!!!
 
I ran to where the portal was and fell to the ground as it disappeared.
 
Christy: WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM MALEFICENT!?!?
 
Maleficent's eyebrow went up.
 
Maleficent: So… you know who I am?
 
Christy: I'll ask again. WHERE IS HE!!!
 
I took out my key blade… even though I knew I wasn't strong enough to beat her yet.
 
Maleficent: Now, now, now. We don't want Violence do we?
 
In an instant she vanished.
 
Christy: NO!!
 
 
((Sora's POV)) [As all of that was happening]
 
Me, Donald and Goofy walked into the room. Christy and Riku didn't come in.
 
*Hmmm… wonder why they aren't coming in*
 
Leon: Hey. How's it going?
 
Yuffie: HEY! You guys are back.
 
Sora: Hey! Just came by to see how everything was here.
 
Donald: Yeah.
 
Leon: (He was leaning against the wall looking at us suspiciously.) Where's Christy and Riku?
 
Goofy: There outside.
 
Yuffie: Hmmm… didn't want to see us?
 
Sora: I don't know… Maybe they are just talking about…. what's going to happen… I'm not to sure.
 
We started talking and got carried away.
 
~About 25 minutes later~
 
???: NO!!
 
I turned around towards the door fast and I'm pretty sure everyone else did also.
 
Leon: That sounded like Christy.
 
Sora: Yea… Let's go see what happened!!!
 
We all ran outside to see Christy looking at the sky.
 
Goofy: What's the matter Chris?
 
Christy: SHE TOOK RIKU!
 
Sora, Goofy, Donald, Yuffie and Leon: WHO?!?
 
Christy: Maleficent!