Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Going into Kingdom Hearts ❯ Chapter 12: Keyblade problems ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 12: Keyblade Problems
 
Sora: Maleficent…where'd she take him?
 
Sora took out his keyblade and went into his fighting stance.
 
Sora: What are we waiting for let's go get -- HEY MY KEYBLADE!!!
 
As he was saying his sentence his keyblade started shaking and then disappeared in a thick layer of smoke.
 
Christy: What'd u do!?!
 
Leon: I thought this would happen.
 
We all looked at Leon.
 
Christy: Huh?
 
Leon: Christy… You of all people should know what I'm taking about.
 
I was confused…
 
Leon: How many keyblade masters can there be?
 
Christy: I think 2… one on the good side and the other on the evil side, which is what Maleficent is going to try to make Riku become… right?
 
Leon: Right… and how many keyblade masters do we have right now?
 
Christy: Counting Riku there's… three… but there wasn't a problem before when me and Sora both had our blades.
 
Leon: It was waiting to see which one of you was the better master. It chose you and took Sora's back. Sora's no longer a keyblade master…. Only you can help us now.
 
*WHAT! NO! Oh mi god… I can't do this… this isn't how the story went… Sora saved the day… not me. I have to do something.*
 
Christy: I don't want to be the keyblade master… that's Sora's job… not mine.
 
Sora: Forget it.
 
He turned around and walked away into the 1st district kicking a rock…
 
Leon: It's not like you have a choice Chris… You were chosen… Now you have to help.
 
Christy: Not if I can help it.
 
((Riku's POV))
 
*ugh…. Where am I?*
 
I sit up slowly to see I'm in a big room with Maleficent and 3 other evil looking people.
 
Maleficent: This is the boy! The one who will take over the universe for us.
 
Oggy boogy: He doesn't look to tough.
 
Riku: WHAT! I'm not taking over any universe. ESECIALLY not for you guys.
 
Jaffar: (Coming out of the shadows) Not if we have anything to do about it. You already closed one key hole… we are going to stop you and your little friends whether we do it alone or if you help you can save them some mercy.
 
Riku: I..I.. I can't…
 
Hades: Okay you know what… I cant stand this kid. Can I flame him?
 
Maleficent: NO! He will come to his scenes wont you Riku?
 
Riku: Only if you get Christy…
 
Hades: Oh, the kid has a girlfriend. Go get her. I wanna get this over already.
 
Maleficent: Hold on. Patience Hades. If you want the job done right you have to take time. This Christy girl isn't someone we want in our project. I think she knows to much and she can be a pain.
 
Riku: Fine… I'll do it… but you have to promise not to hurt any of them.
 
Malificant: Oh “WE” won't. Come this way Ansome... We have to talk.
 
Riku: Ansome?? I'm Rik-
 
I felt something sharp enter my back and fell.
 
((No ones POV))
 
Riku fell to the ground. Hades had put a staff into Riku's back and then took it out.
Riku was then covered in a thick purple smoke and his cloths were changed into a tight purplish outfit that looked evil.
He got up and walked towards Maleficent.
 
Ansome: Perfect. Now we can start taking over!