Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ I Can't Remember ❯ I Can't Remember ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I OWN this fic. But not KH… T_T I probably wouldn't know what to do with it anyways…
 
~commence~
 
Sitting at the edge of his bed, Demyx strummed at his sitar. It was his favorite thing to do with it, as he never really cared for fighting that much. He was comfortably alone in his chambers and started to play Roxas's favorite song.
 
He skillfully plucked at the instrument. Feeling the rough strings slide off his gloved fingers. He needed new gloves very often for this reason.   Demyx felt much better and took a deep breath. Music was his release. He couldn't help but to sing the lyrics that Roxas devised, under his breath.
 
 "Excuse me, but I believe we've met before in a land I've forgotten in time."
 
He chuckled inaudibly at Roxas's nonsensical lyrics as he was partially transported back to the time when he, Roxas, and Axel were almost inseparable. Being the younger members of the organization, they naturally took to each other. Living your days knowing the next was going to be as fun as the last was the greatest feeling in the world, especially if you were around the right people. And Demyx believed Axel and Roxas were the right people.
 
"Turn around, so I can claim the lips, that I've already banned from my consciousness." He played faster, anticipating the first swell of the song.
 

He never had to sing, as Roxas had a better singing voice than he did. But he had committed Roxas's lyrics to memory anyway. This one was a more energetic and punky number. But Demyx also fondly remembered driving the older members of the Organization to the brink of insanity with their "renditions" of death metal, in which he played his sitar as loud as he could while Roxas and Axel banged at random unrelated objects while shrieking at the top of their lungs. But it wasn't like the Organization members weren't insane to begin with.
 
"They taste, they taste exactly the way I can't remember." Demyx loved this part. He turned his sitar up and played the wicked riffs of the short solo. He thrilled himself.
 
Axel has not been the same ever since Roxas left. Demyx was not surprised, as he already knew of their "relationship". Although short lived, he will never forget how different Axel had become after Roxas confessed his feelings for him. He slightly smirked. It was ironic that Roxas was the first to initiate the relationship. It was obvious that Axel developed feelings for him light years before Roxas even considered Axel as a lover. Still, they could not bring themselves to say it was more than a physical relationship. In fact, if Demyx didn't know any better, he'd say the only ones who didn't know Axel and Roxas loved each other were… Axel and Roxas.
 
Demyx played softer. "Your eyes. Sweet nothings that hover on the banished island I call paradise. Please don't cry." He started to crescendo. "Just because I said we'll never die, doesn't mean you and I won't have to try."
 
Demyx recalled a time when he and Axel hooked up out of boredom. They had been younger, both of them were fifteen, or sixteen, Demyx couldn't quite recall. Roxas wasn't even in the picture yet. When Axel asked if he wanted to get more serious, Demyx remembered saying that he only wanted to be "friends with benefits", nothing more. Now he regretted it. He had panicked, as he never thought being in love could be so surreal. Axel was his first love and he still harbored feelings for the red head. Which was why he didn't let himself get between Axel and Roxas. He couldn't stand the thought of taking back his words. Especially since he was the one that killed all the potential their bond could have blossomed into. It pleased him just seeing Axel and Roxas happy together, but he always had a hidden hope that Axel might find it in his heart once more to love him the way he once did.
 
He played faster. " The water underneath the charming bridge that leads to your parted lips are running with gloom. Please don't cry."
 
"They taste, they taste exactly the way I can't remember."
 
“What the…” In the middle of the second swell, Demyx turned at the voice that sang the line for him and jumped to see a figure with a shock of red hair leaning against the wall. “Axel!"

 
Axel pushed himself off the wall and sat at the edge of the bed with Demyx. Demyx swallowed, slightly nervous, and smiled. "How long where you spying on me?"
 
"Eh. Not very long. Your door was unlocked."
 
"Oh."
 
"That was 'I Can't Remember' wasn't it?" Axel asked it in more of a declarative tone than an interrogative tone.
 
"Sure was." Demyx said as he set the sitar against the wall. Then he inclined himself across his bed, his legs still dangling from the edge, and he yawned lazily. His hands were folded across his stomach.
 
"Roxas sings better than you." Axel said. He then lowered himself next to Demyx and put his hands behind his head.
 
Demyx swatted at Axel playfully, "Maybe if I knew someone was spying on me I would have put on a better show."
 
"Oh?"
 

Demyx laughed quietly to himself and started to wonder why Axel came to see him. He was usually the one to visit Axel to attempt to cheer him up. "Why'd you stop by today?"
 
"No reason. I just felt like it."
 
Demyx sat up and studied Axel's face. Axel's features were puffy and his expression lacked its usual life. Axel looked washed out. "You've been crying, haven't you?"
 
Axel felt a degree of frustration for not coming later when his face didn't show such telltale signs. He turned onto his side, away from Demyx's gaze.
 
"Hey, you don't have to hide anything from me."
 
"Well, I want to."
 
 "Look." He grabbed Axel's arm gently. "We haven't talked much about Roxas. Maybe it's what you need."
 
"You sound like a damn woman." Axel said as he softly tugged away from Demyx's touch.
 

Demyx stood up and kicked Axel's gangling legs, which were still hanging over the side of his bed. "Don't be such a jerk." He walked on Axel's other side and sat on the metal floor to face him. To his surprise, he saw new tears forming in Axel's eyes, but he pretended not to notice. "We never hang out much anymore, you know. I miss the old Axel."
 
"He went with Roxas."
 
Demyx felt a strange sensation stir in the pit of his stomach. He couldn't quite place it. It felt like sympathy and jealousy at the same time. Obviously Axel didn't feel like talking much. It was times like this when he was certain Axel loved the younger golden haired boy. He had the overriding urge to scream, 'SO YOU LOVE HIM, MAYBE IF YOU SAID SO HE WOULD HAVE FUCKING STAYED!!!' But he got the impression it was one of those statements that were painfully obvious, and it was most likely the reason Axel was beating himself up.
 
Demyx took a deep breath. He couldn't believe he was about to bring up this topic. "Remember how we used to be fuck buddies? Friends with benefits?" He braced himself for what ever came next.
 
"Yeah."
 
Demyx didn't sense any rejection, so he went on. "We were always able to cheer each other up, right? With or without sex…" Err… his position had no support at all, bringing up the sexual aspect of their past was entirely unnecessary, he winced, sometimes his speaking skills completely died on him. Axel made him so nervous…
 
Said red head sat up and looked down at Demyx, who was still sitting on the ground looking slightly embarrassed. Demyx felt his face blush slightly at the way Axel was gazing at him.
 
"What's your point?" Axel inquired.
 
"W-well, I was thinking we could…fuck." Demyx had chosen not to say anything emotion laced, such as, "make love." Then he added, "just to make you feel better. No strings attached. Okay? Then you might open up to me." Hoping he sounded a bit selfish with his last statement, he attempted to smile haughtily, unsure if he really pulled it off or not. Axel's mysterious eyes were really starting to unravel him.  
 
Axel slid off the bed and sat in front of Demyx. He then angled the other boy's face towards his own and melted their lips together into a soft and leisurely kiss.
 
Demyx's pulse quickened. If he had a heart, he was sure it would be pounding into his throat right about now.
 
"No strings attached?"
 
"Huh?" Demyx opened his eyes. "Oh. No, of course not. When were there ever strings, anyways?" He laughed nervously.
 
Axel pulled his lips into a faint smile, "You're right. Lets do it then, for old times sake." He pulled Demyx in for another searing kiss, this time sucking on the blonde's lips and quickly ripping off Demyx's Organization cape. He unbuttoned the water controller's pants and was slightly surprised when his fingers came in direct contact with Demyx's warm manhood. He pulled back from the kiss, "What? No underwear?"
 
Demy shook slightly at Axel's touch. Then he answered. "No, I just don't see the point anymore." Then he giggled, "Sometimes I don't wear anything under my Organization robe thingy, it's not like I get out much."
 
Axel smirked, "That is a rather interesting tidbit of information."
 
Demyx soon found himself naked. He threw off his gloves and yanked off Axel's pants. They weren't really ones to draw out the unclothing process. He traced his tongue slowly up Axel's thigh and licked the length of his erection.
 
"Argh." Axel just wanted to pushing Demyx to the ground and sit on his face. He made eye contact with the boy that was trailing his tongue slowly over his arousal. Axel grinned almost devilishly and grabbed Demyx's wrists.

 
Pinned down on his own bed, Demyx bit back a groan as Axel ground their aching members together. He suddenly realized how long it was since the last time they had…fucked.
 
Axel straddled Demyx's hips and looked down at lust clouded emerald orbs that matched his own. "Have you been working out, Demyx?" Axel teased. With one hand still pinning Demyx's wrists above his head, he ran his long fingers over the other boy's lean musculature. The blonde shivered.
 
Demyx took in the sight of Axel's willowy figure. It was rather effeminate, he'd say. Axel's waist tapered, and his muscles were unobtrusive. But the hand holding his wrists together reminded him how strong the fire handler really was.
 
Axel let go of the Demyx's wrists and he cupped the blonde's cheeks. The sitar player's features became quite soft when he wasn't sneering. He leaned forward and captured the water controller in an open mouthed kiss, rocking their bodies together. Demyx let a moan escape from his throat and he began to wrap his legs around Axel's hips.
 
The red head pulled back slightly, he stopped the other boy's actions and slid himself lower. Demyx felt warm breath over his nipples, then the sharp sensation of teeth, then a velvety tongue. "Ah!" He grabbed at Axel's thick hair.

 
Axel bit again and ran his warm fingertips over both buds. He traced Demyx's collarbone with his teeth. Demyx's skin was soft, felt like cream…
 
"Where do you keep that lotion?" Axel asked, sucking at Demyx's sensitive neck region.
 
"N-night stand." Demyx breathed heavily.
 
Axel reached over and grabbed the bottle of white lotion. It had a convenient pump. He placed it on the ground next to the bed.
 
He kissed lower and meet with Demyx's weeping manhood. Demyx managed to make eye contact with the other as Axel licked his palm and took the tip in his mouth.
 
"Aahhhh…" Demyx's breathing grew ragged as his length was engulfed in a warm mouth. With one hand, Axel stroked at Demyx's scrotum and teased his puckered entrance. He coated his other hand with the lotion.
 
Demyx gripped the fire handler's red locks tighter. "Oooohhh…" he felt a slick finger push past the ring of muscle. It has been so long since he was last penetrated, and he instinctively clamped down. Axel continued to suck at the other's member, he pushed his long digits in deeper, moving and searching for the end.
 
"Axel!" Demyx's hips buckled slightly, causing him to thrust into Axel's mouth. Axel traced Demyx's navel with the fingers on his free hand.
 
Axel gave Demyx one more lick before sadistically grinning at the water-handler's reaction. He remembered how it drove Demyx WILD when his sweet spot was touched. And he took some kind cruel enjoyment teasing the blonde.
 
Demyx whimpered slightly when Axel's mouth left his member, but the sensations resonating from his core were enough to cloud his mind with unbridled lust. It made his insides dissolve and sent waves of pleasure that made him quiver. All he could think about now was how much MORE he wanted that feeling to intensify. He wanted Axel to fill him more than anything else. "D-do it," he gasped.
 
Axel had to admit that Demyx looked very erotic when he was aroused, shuddering, gasping, and gazing expectantly. He grasped the base of Demyx's length and started to stroke him. "Do what?" He asked, inserting a second finger. He prodded at the water controller's prostate.
 
"Fu-" Axel's hands were rendering Demyx incoherent. "Fu-huhk." 
 
"I am going to need a more specific answer." He inserted a third finger and mimicked actions he planned to carry out. Damn, Demyx had become virgin tight again, he thought to himself.
  
 
"Nnneh…Axaahll!" Demyx almost whined.
 
"Okay, I'll be nice, what do you say?" Axel said, coating his own throbbing erection with the lotion.
 
"Uhh…please?" Demyx then gripped the base of his shaft. He wasn't sure he could last any longer.
 
"And?" Axel removed his fingers and positioned himself at Demyx's entrance.
 
"Thank you?" Even after Axel had stopped with his fingers, the anticipation of being filled made Demyx feel feverish.
 
"That's right."
 
Axel pushed into Demyx's heat. The walls of Demyx's tightness surrounded and pulled his length exquisitely. "Gods," He leaned forward and captured the blonde in a searing kiss, swallowing inevitable sounds of pain.
 
The fire handler was pinning Demyx's wrists down again, this time on either side of his head. Demyx wondered if it was a habit that naturally came to Axel. The red head stopped when he hit the other boy's sensitive bundle of nerves.
 
Demyx involuntarily arched up into Axel's stomach and moaned loudly into the fire handler's mouth. Axel ceased the kiss and bit his lower lip. Feeling Demyx's hardened warmth digging into his lower abdomen was so…rousing. "Fuck, that's sexy…" He touched his fore head against the other boy's before he started to pull out from Demyx's tight heat.   "You alright?" Demyx nodded, the pain was starting to tingle pleasantly. Panting, Axel began thrusting into the water controller.
 
The pain quickly melted into sexual euphoria. Nature intended fire and water to be dangerous to one another. But when they met, they created steam. The air became heavy and warm. The steam was exchanged through their panting mouths, and collected on their flushed cheeks and already slick bodies. Only this much vapor could have been produced by the physical union of the two completely opposite elements. It wouldn't happen otherwise.
 
Demyx's vision grew cloudy and all his attention was centered upon the area of contact. The friction of their bodies stimulated his arousal, and Axel was…stopping? He swiped his damp palms over his eyes to clear his vision. Axel had completely pulled out of him. "Why are you stopping?" The air was harshly cold on his cheeks in contrast to Axel's torrid breath.
 
"Hmm?" Axel took one of Demyx's legs and raised it high, high enough to rest on one of his shoulders. With a knee, he pushed Demyx's other leg further to the side. Demyx found himself more exposed than before. "I just remembered you liked it deeeep." Then, gripping Demyx's thighs, he pushed back into the awaiting blonde. Feeling muscles clamping down on him, he managed to hit the hilt even harder.
 
"AHhh! Ohhh! Axel!" Every thrust suddenly became more intimate and more intense; Demyx gripped the sheets underneath him. THIS was sexual euphoria. He concentrated on Axel's movements; he was so close it almost ached. The burning sensation tightened with every action. "I'm…" somehow he never remembered than he couldn't string together a decent sentence during the throes of passion.
 
"You coming?" Axel was nearing his own ejaculation. He rammed into Demyx's sweet spot. Hard.
 
"GODS, YES!" Demyx was gripping the sheets so hard that his knuckles were starting to feel sore. He felt a bursting wave that seemed to pulsate throughout his entire frame. He came to a shuddering orgasm. He could feel his core emptying out as warmness seeped over his stomach. Then he felt his insides filling with Axel's essence. Axel continued, riding it out.
 
Demyx felt the weight of the fire handler's body collapsing on top of him, his head resting on his chest. Both were breathing heavily, gasping in the steamy air. Demyx brought up a hand and stroked damp red hair. He rubbed his own eyes.
 
Axel felt comfortable on Demyx's heaving chest, especially when his fingers where rubbing his scalp. When the water controller was able to catch his breath, Axel rolled over onto his back. The sheets felt pleasant against his moist skin.
 
"Axel?"
 
"Hmm?" He turned to face Demyx.
 
"Let's be friends with benefits more often."
 
"Yeah?" He locked eyes with the blonde.
 
"Yeah." Then without warning, Demyx started laughing.
 
"What so funny, you twat?" Axel asked, slightly amused.
 
"What are you thinking about right now?"
 
"What a dork you are."
 
"Fine." Demyx said with mock annoyance, closing his eyes and smiling to himself. "You sleep with dorks."
 
Axel felt significantly more happy all of a sudden. He knew Demyx probably had at least a slight crush on him, but wanted a friendship more than a relationship. Demyx was just going with what felt safe.
 
 
~end ~
 
Wow, this is pretty old, but I thought I'd share.
 
I know this is only a one shot, but…please leave a review! Cause I LOVE reviewers. LOVE them…