Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ In the Whitest Darkness ❯ Yo Ho ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rea: Yay! I'm going to start throwing Riku into some strange worlds that he's never been to. But I'm sure everyone can guess this first one. If you can't I'll let you know.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own any Kingdom Hearts. Or the world. Or the song which is Falling in Love and the artist is Falling Up. Now if anyone has ever listened to the song it has nothing to do with what you think of, it's about someone and their relationship with God.
_______________________________
 
You are my one true love
You are the voice that is so sweet
In everything I do, you bring the best out of me
You are my wings to fly
You are the wind beneath them
I miss you every night, when I close my eyes
You put your feelings down
You stopped your tears you brought me love
You held to my heart
You held with hope to have me near
Sometimes I close my eyes
Sometimes I let my hunger rise
I think of all you ar
e, you are the love of my life

You reached me in my need
Your rhythm flows under my skin
I need you desperately,
A sweet healing that will begin
You are my one true love
You are the voice that is so sweet
In everything I do, you bring the best out of me
My everything is you
The very motions that I move
And everything with richness
The richness of the peace you bring
 
 
In the Whitest Darkness
Chapter 3: Yo Ho
 
Riku zigzags past the electrified needles.
 
Larxene stood a good few yards away looking way to confident for her own good.
 
A needle heads toward Demyx instead.
 
At Demyx's small shriek, Riku jumps in the way and the needle catches Riku in the shoulder.
 
While the needle plants itself into Riku's shoulder, electric shocks curse through his body. Riku lies on the ground wincing and twitching ever so slightly.
 
Demyx grabs the needle and with all his might, tries to pull it out. By staying in that world Demyx isn't transparent any longer and he's able to yank the needle out.
 
The blonde launches the needle and it crashes through her chest.
 
With an evil shriek Larxene falls down and pulls at the needle with the last of her strength. After she faded away the needle clanks to the ground.
 
Demyx pulls Riku up and they head off again. Riku sighs, “Thanks for helping out. I'll protect you better…next time.”
 
“Don't worry; I want to help out any way I can. I believe in you because Axel believes in you,” the blonde smiles.
 
The scenery dissolves and they appear in a market place of some kind.
 
Men gathered around crates and drink spilled out of the mugs that were firmly placed in there rough hands.
 
Demyx walks Riku to a dock lit by the moonlight.
 
Riku sighs, “How are we going to get to the World That Never Was?”
 
Demyx shrugs. “We have to find the portal. It's located in…I don't know.”
 
The lunar haired male stares into the deep blue of the water before lying back. “We had better get started. There are a whole lot of other nobodies…things we have to get past.”
 
Boots smack against the wooden dock.
 
Riku turns around and glares.
 
The man wore an Organization robe. With an earring in his left ear the man's bleach blonde hair contrasts with the sinister appearance.
 
“Who are you?” questions Riku.
 
The sinister man grins evilly.
 
“I am Luxord, Nobody of time.”
 
Demyx jumps up and stalks toward Luxord.
 
But before the blonde can say a word, he's surrounded by giant cards.
 
Luxord glares at Riku, “You have to defeat me before times runs out or Demyx is mine.”
 
The lunar haired male nods and launches forward despite his still injured shoulder.
 
Card after card, deflects Riku's attacks, preventing him from landing a single blow.
 
Countless pirates and civilians hurry by but none stop, except one.
 
Riku lies on his back against the cloud ground as Luxord looms over him.
 
The dreadful blonde opens his mouth.
 
But a hilt of a sword slams into the back of his head.
 
Riku sits up, “Thanks…um…who are you?”
 
The pirate smiles, “Captain Jack Sparrow, no charge. Anyways I best be off.”
 
As Jack walks off, Demyx runs over, “Are you okay Riku?”
 
Riku nods, “I will be once I kill the nobody.” The point of his swords slides into Luxord's chest and the nobody dissolves into black flecks.
 
Demyx scowls, “I'll be right back .Don't want that cut getting nasty.”
 
He runs off into a small shop on the corner. Within ten minutes he comes back with a roll of bandages.
 
Once Riku's shoulder is wrapped he begins to walk to an alley. “We should keep going. Still plenty of Nobodies waiting for us.”
 
Demyx nods, “Okay…”
 
About halfway into the alleyway they are sucked back into the special darkness.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Axel always came to me once a day, just to make sure I was still there.
 
After the affection and loving words, Axel would try to tell me not to go through with my plan. My plan…my plan to capture Roxas.
 
Because deep down I know that once I do…I will have to use the darkness…Ansem's darkness.
 
Something I have been dreading to do.
 
That's why in three days…I'll never see Axel again.
 
My fire to my soul…my warrior.
 
As his luscious lips press down on mine, sorrow racks through my body.
 
I have to tell him today. “Axel…in three days…I'm so sorry.” His green eyes dull as he kisses me again, “I understand.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Riku's eyes open to see black and he panics.
 
Demyx's soothing voice calls out to him, “Relax, I'm carrying you.” Riku stopped struggling and looked up at Demyx questioningly. Demyx laughs, “I may look small and weak but I'm not. I think we're close to the next world.”
 
Riku grunts, “Good, I'll walk from here.”
 
Demyx lets him down, “When you faint and black out…its memories right? Like a complete memory?”
 
Riku nods sadly, “That year in that white darkness would have been unbearable without Axel.”
 
_______________-
 
The world was Pirates of the Caribbean.