Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom hearts:Rights of light. ❯ The darkness resides. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I want to attend Shippensburg University because I need a different kind of experience. Going away to college is just the change I need in my life because where I'm from it's just the same thing everyday and that is boring. I'm the type of person who loves to learn and experience different things and if I stay here I'll never get to do those things. Their is a community college in my area but they don't have anything worth while to me, I want to do something different.

The course that I'm applying for; which is Journalism; is something that I was never really interested in until I did a little research and discovered that I could do this. From what I read the course deals with stuff like tv production, not really sure if this is correct. I've always wanted to know what it's like behind the scenes of newsrooms and other tv programs and if I further my education in the field I could be a part of the madness that is television.

Well I'm sorry that this essay is so short but I've run out of things to write. I would like whoever is going to read this to know that I'm a soul who truly loves to learn and experience new things, so please give me a chance to do something different with my life.