Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts: Supreme Adventure ❯ Worlds and Forms ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kingdom Hearts: Supreme Adventure By: DJ Rodriguez   (Author’s Notes: Hi, everyone. I deleted this the first time for a reason. I wanted to get some things together, change my views a little, then work on this.   Darien: This is not a chapter, but a list of the worlds Sora, Ariel, and Jasmine will visit to in the future. We’ll also be listing the Summons that will be put in.   DJ: I’m just trying to stay true to the details of the games. Also, the Forms are still intact but changed. Now, here they are!)  

Worlds

  The Incredibles The Rescuers: Down Under The Jungle Book Treasure Planet Oliver and Company The Three Musketeers (Human version) Gargoyles Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Cinderella Lilo and Stitch Radiant Gardens Final Fantasy X Who Framed Roger Rabbit Darkwing Duck  

Summons

  Tifa- When summoned, she and Sora will start to use fighting/grappling skills on the enemies. The Limit is Heaven’s Judgement, where she and Sora release a giant blue sphere of energy together that will obliterate all that touch it. Tifa is useful for locating certain items and people.   Jessica Rabbit- When summoned, Jessica attracts enemies to her and Sora. When they are near, she smacks them around and kicks them away for damage. Her Limit is Healing Kiss, where she kisses Sora hotly and restores his energy to max! Little hearts come out from the kiss and explode on contact with the enemy. Jessica is useful for seducing certain characters and letting them pass.   D'Artagnan- When summoned, he and Sora swashbuckle their way through enemies, leaping and slashing all around. His Limit is All For One, where the rest of the Musketeers jump in and with Sora all five unleash a burst of power that eliminates all enemies! The Musketeer is useful for also sneaking by enemy forces.   Quasimodo- When summoned, Quasi lifts Sora on his back and uses his agility and strength to avoid enemy attacks and attack himself. His Limit is The Bells, which has him ring the bells of Notre Dame which restores Sora to full health and damage enemies.Quasi is useful when trying to get to very high places.   Pocahontas- When summoned, Pochahonats sends out various wild creatures like Miko and Flit to attack nearby enemies and gathering items. Her Limit is Colors of the Wind, which she summons a huge gust of wind to send enemies flying to their doom. She is useful as a translator and representative for Sora’s quest.   The Gullwings- When summoned, each of the little but powerful girls execute their own unique ability. Yuna uses her two pistols, Ebony and Ivory, to keep enemies at bay from Sora. Rikku will fly around enemies, taking any expenseive/valuable items from them. She will let them slip by, but she will execute Stop if need be. Paine is slow, but she will use her sword skills defeat enemies who come close to Sora. Their Limit is Pyro Conflagration, where all three girls come together in a festive-like way and trap all enemies in crystallike cases which explode in fire shortly after entrapment. (Thanks to Dragon and Sword Master, and Tidus Eternity Yuna)  

Forms

  Vigor Form- This is when Jasmine and Sora fuse together. Its similar to Valor Form, but his clothes are now purple and wields two Keyblades. He cannot use magic, but his physical strength and agility are doubled. His speed is cut in half, however. His resistance to physical attacks are doubled, but he’s more vunerable to magical attacks.   Flow Form- This is when Ariel and Sora fuse together. Its similar to the Wisdom Form, but Sora’s clothes are light green and he wields two Keyblades. His magical bolts and spells are doubled in power and intensity, and his speed is doubled as well. However, his strength and jumping abilities have been cut in half. His resistance to magical attacks are doubled, but his defense against physical attacks are weakened.   Invincible Form- This is when Ariel & Jasmine fuse together with Sora. All of his abilities are doubled, his clothes are black completely, and he wields three Keyblades; one on each side, and another above his head. He can now fly for a limited time and can shoot his Keyblades like arrows at his enemies. They return to him like a boomerang though.   Supreme Form- This is Sora’s ultimate form! When Ariel, Jasmine, and him harness the true potential of the heart and mind, they will turn into this. His clothes are platinum and he floats above the ground, similar to Final Form. However, he wields four Keyblades that orbit him like electrons do over an atom. His abilities are now tripled in strength, speed, and agility. He can also expand the orbiting Keyblades to hone in on various enemies and attack them until their destroyed.