Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Lets Brighten Things Up Here ❯ Newcomer ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1
 
Crystal: First KH fic. I wrote it for fun, so I don't care if anyone reads it or if someone says crap about it. I have VERY VERY bad grammer… @_@
Demyx: Good luck?
Crystal: Thanks!
Demyx: ^-^
Crystal: I guess disclaimer… Someone? Please?
Axel: Crystal doesn't own Kingdom Hearts or any characters in this except her own. Got it memorized?
Crystal: ON WITH THE FIC/STORY/WHATEVER!!!
 
 
Thoughts
Weird line=change of scenery
~pov~ (may do this but dunno… From my point of view at the start)
(My notes and stupid comments)
 
Darkness… Darkness??? What's... Going on?
"Will you join the dark?"
Wha-? Am… Am I dead!?
"No… You are in the middle."
Middle? Join? Darkness… Woah, he can read my thoughts or something…
"I will have to test you…"
"What???" All of a sudden about ten weird black things came from the shadows and thick golden-clawed gloves appeared on my hands and the black things attacked me!
"Woah!" I dodged but then out of instinct I kept dodging, moving quickly and then dashing in to slash five of the shadow things individually. Holy crap! How can I move this fast and when did I learn to fight!?! More shadows showed up and I was surrounded… I suddenly thought of something that could jump… I though of… Rabbit? All of a sudden I had rabbit ears and a tail!?! I jumped high up and landed outside of the circle of surrounding shadows and destroyed them all with one big slash. After the fight, my claws, ears, and tail disappeared.
"Hmm… You're stronger then you look… Very well… Will you join?" The weird voice said.
 
 
"… O-okay…".
 
 
Light? Dark? Where am I?
 
 
!!!!
 
 
 
"Is she alive?"
"…" Voices?
"Demyx… Go ahead…"
"Are you sure that's a good idea-"
"DANCE WATER DANCE!!!"
"AUGH!!!" WET!!! ACK!!!
"YAY! She's awake!!"
"What the hell was that-" I stared in shock around me. I was in a white room, kinda plain, except for a couch and some tables and chairs on the side, but hey, I'm not complaining. I looked out a small window on the side. HOLY CRUD! I'M IN A FREAKING CASTLE! It's awesome! I thought excitedly. There were three other people in the room, were all male, I think well I dunno cause one had the top part hiding his/her's face, and all were wearing a black cloak. One with long kinda spiky white hair, slightly tanned skin, and yellow eyes that freaked me out… Another had dirty blond hair in a mullet, had sparkling aqua eyes and had a huge grin on his face... He must be hyper or something. I think he was the one that splashed me with water but I don't see a bucket anywhere or something… The third one had the cover on him/her, as I mentioned earlier, and I don't have super vision, jeeze...
"HI!" the "hyper one" said, "My name is Demyx! What's your name? What's your favorite food? Color? How old?"
I blinked stupidly. Well he asked so many damn questions!!! I dumbly answered, might as well you know? Don't wanna be rude...
"Errr… Lets see… Uhhh…" I can't remember… "Um…"
The one with his cover over his/hers/?'s head came over to me and looked straight at me. I began to blush… Well, I dunno what he/she/WHATEVER even looks like and I don't like to be stared at… I looked away.
"… She doesn't remember, that's normal, but she doesn't even know her name…" he/she/it/whatever muttered to the freaky one with weird yellow eyes. Okay, now I just feel DUMB… That feels normal…
"That hasn't happened for anyone else…" The freaky one said.
"She's okay though, right?" The hyper one…
"Yes, she seems just fine." The whatever one.
"THAT'S IT!!! What the hell is going one here!!!??? I get swallowed by darkness, I appear in the middle of nowhere and some freaky voice asked to join the dark whatever! I fight a bunch of things, stuff happens and I can suddenly fight super well, I appear in a freaking castle, and I can't remember anything!!! UGH!!!" I was practically screaming, freaking out and pacing back and forth and throwing my arms in the air, "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON AND I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT!!!"
The freaky eyed one sighed, "Calm down." I didn't calm down. HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!?
"HOW AM I SUPPOSED-"
"Calm down!" He commanded.
I shut my mouth… Er, I think I pissed him off… Shutting up now…
"My name is Xenmas, number one and superior of Organization 13. Welcome. You are now number 14 in the organization. There are 13 others here, hence the name. All of us are nobodies, which means we have no hearts."
No heart?! OMG! I checked for a pulse but found no pulse.
"As you can see, you too have no heart." Xenmas continued, "We are on a mission to find Kingdom hearts. (Blabbers about more things, random stuff, eating schedule and more stuffs… Too lazy…) Demyx, Zexion, you are both excused. I'll show you your room."
"Demyx" and "Zexion" or the two others left from summoning a freaky black swirly warp hole thing and went in it and it closed. Okay… Now I am going to freak out later… Xenmas opened a black portal thing like what Zexion and Demyx did and went in. Okay, THINK WHATEVER MY NAME IS, THINK! Do I go in, or run away… Okay, so there is no where to run but… AUGH! Oh what the hell… I gulped and went in…
We went in the middle of a hallway with 14 doors each with a roman numeral on it. Ugh, I'm not good at reading roman numerals!!! I'M SO STUPID!
(No really! It's true!!! O_O *cries*)
"Here is your room. Dinner is soon; a ringer will sound throughout the castle when it is time. Don't get lost." Said Xenmas. He was about to leave, but stopped, "Oh, you need a name… Rexia then. Your name will be Rexia." and he walked away. Wth? Dude, I am no dog! You can't just name me! Well… Rexia isn't that bad… I opened the door with a XVI on it… Uh… I dunno what that means… I think I'm number 14 right? So I think this is it? I walked in.
"OMG IT'S PERFECT!!!" I squeeled with glee! It was the perfect room! A comfy looking bed that had covers that looked like a cloudy sky, same with the pillow. The ceiling looked like the outside sky! It even moved like the real sky! It was cool in the room and there was some soft wind but I wasn't sure where it came from… A chair, a desk with pencils, pens, colored pencils, and a sketchbook even though I can't draw, but hey, I try a little sketch here and there. There was a nice, small blue lamp near the bed on a mini drawer. There was also a violin in a case next to some music. I think I can play the violin, but not that well… But what the hell. The floor was nice and soft, and was green. It kinda reminded me of grass. The walls looked like a vast field and just like the ceiling, it moved and changed color with the time! There was a shower and a bathroom in the side room. I decided to just take a shower. I turned the water on pretty hot but not enough to hurt. Ooooo! Fruity shampoo, LOL!
 
(YES! I AM WEIRD! YAY!)
 
(Few mins later)
Ahhhh… That's WAY better! I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me and went in my room to get my clothes but there was only a black cloak like the one everyone is wearing… OMG! WHERE THE HELL IS MY CLOTHES!?! I am SO complaining…
"UGH! I HAVE NO IDEA-", I started shouting but then I quickly stopped myself… I seem like a freak just screaming randomly even though it's kinda late for that…
I just put on the cloak; hey better then just wearing a damn towel. I slammed open the door and fast walked out, well… Sort of… Because I ran into someone…
 
~Zexion's POV~
(Okay, this is when after Demyx and him leave through the portal so it's a little before I walk out the door and bang into whoever… Yaaaaa…)
 
"I hope she'll be okay… Does she seem nice? I'm not sure… I'll try talk to her later, what about you Zexy?" Demyx was talking too much again… Why does he keep calling me that!? It sounds too much like, well… I'll just let you figure that out by yourself.
I sighed, "For the last time Demyx, stop calling me Zexy!"
"Okay Zexy!" God, he must have short term or something! He said something about going to his room until dinner to do something, but I didn't understand because he talks so damn fast when he's hyper… I suddenly caught a certain new scent in the air. Must be the new one… It smelled of some fruit I couldn't quite figure out… It wasn't too strong, which was good. I decided to go over and check if she was okay…
(Okay, if you don't know, one of Zexion's abilities is that he can smell the scent of a person very well or something… O_o;;;)
(Few mins later, in front of XVI's door…)
"UGH! I HAVE NO IDEA-" A voice from the inside, probably number XVI…
Wait, what do we call her? Just number XVI I guess… I was about to go in and check, but someone barged out and ran into me…
"Wha-"
"Eep!"
 
 
TBC
 
Crystal: By the way, Rexia is an anagram+X of my real name except I took out the "C". Can't tell you my real name unless if you already know! ^.~
Demyx: Wow, I'm hyper in this. ^-^
Zexion: … Why did you keep calling me a "whatever"?
Axel: When am I going to show up! I am one of the hottest characters you know! *Grins*
Roxas: Axel... -_-;;; Please ignore him… ^-^;;;
Axel: Aw, come on Roxas! I am! It's true! You think so! XD
Roxas: -_-xxx
Axel: XD
Roxas: Don't make me get out my key blades… -_-x
Axel: O_o;;;
Crystal: What happened last time?
Demyx: He shoved one of them up his bu-
Axel: DEMYX THAT'S ENOUGH!!! O_O
Crystal: O_O
Roxas: XD
Zexion: Why does everyone call me Zexy in every story?
Crystal&Demyx: Cause its cute/funny!
Zexion: -_-x
Rexia: Omg, I run into Zexion!?! @_@
Crystal: Yup! XD
Rexia: You bi-
Crystal: REXIA! >.<x
Rexia: Eep! O_o;;;
Crystal: Until next time! ^-^