Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Miyuki's Story ❯ Her True Love ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
MIYUKI'S STORY
PART TWO

Miyuki gasped at the sight of the white haired male. "R-Riku?"

Sora took a step towards his male friend. "Riku, where have you been?"

Riku's eyes narrowed. "I was looking for you, Sora."

"You were looking for me?"

Riku nodded. "Yes. My light told me to fight you."

"But Riku," Miyuki stepped in, "I destroyed Unknown!"

Riku chuckled evily. "That was another test of power. In fact, Unknown is inside me!"

Miyuki brought her shaking hands to her mouth. "N-n-no...." Sora growled angrily.

Riku's Souleater appeared in his hands. "Okay Sora, it's time to test your power. Let's go!"

"If I have to." Sora's keyblade appeared in his hands.

Miyuki grabbed Sora's arm. "Sora! Don't!"

Sora looked down. "I have to. I'm sorry, Miyuki," he told her.

"B-but what if you......you kill him?!"

He looked back at her. "I don't know."

"Enough talking!" Riku rushed towards Sora. Sora blocks the Souleater with his keyblade. "AHH!"

"Miyuki!" Sora called to her. "Run!" She nodded and ran to the First District. He transformed into his final form. "Let's go Riku!"

Miyuki stopped at the door. "Wait! Why the hell am I running?!" She ran back to the fight. "Sora! Please don't kill him!"

He looks at her, an evil look in his eyes. "Why shouldn't I?"

"Hi light possesed him! I can see it in his eyes! Our Riku is still in there!"

Sora's eyes twitched slightly. "What?! You...think...this...is...Riku?" He changed back to his normal form.

Miyuki nodded. "I'm positive! We have to save him!"

Sora summons Oathkeeper. "This should do the trick."

Miyuki's cocked an eyebrow. "How will Oathkeeper work?"

Sora whispered in her ear, "just stab him in the heart and he will be released from the darkness."

She looked down at Oathkeeper and takes it into her hands. She began to slowly walk up to Riku. "Riku..."

Riku glares at her. "What do you want, pest?"

She reaches him and stares into his eyes for a moment. "Riku...I...I want to be with you...." She leaned in and kissed him. Sora's eyes widened and he blushed.

While distracting him with the kiss, she pulled the Oathkeeper from behind her back and stabbed him in the heart with it. Then stepped back alittle. Riku gasped. "Please....work...," she whispered.

Riku's eyes softened, blood dripping out of his wound and over the Oathkeeper. "Miyuki?

Her eyes widened. Had it worked? "R-Riku?"

"I.....love....yo-" He disappeared.

She gasped. "Riku?! RIKU!"

Sora bit his lip, tears forming in his eyes. "He's gone, Miyuki...."

"You....you mean....the Oathkeeper......k-killed him?" Tears developed in her eyes and she quietly whimpered, hoping it wasn't true.

Sora looked at her, wipiing the tears from his eyes. "Yes, Miyuki. It did...."

She immedatly fell to her knees. "No...." She buried her face in her hands. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

He looked down. "I'm sorry...."

She looked up, grabbed her back, and started digging through it, sobbing softly.

Sora looked at her, confused. "What are you doing?

She pulled the Paopu from her bag and stared at it. "Maybe....if I had given it to him earlier....he'd still be here.....with me...," She said through sobs. She then threw the Paopu. It hit a wall and splattered against it. "DAMNIT!"

Sora took a step towards her. "Miyuki...."

She stood up and put her bag on her back. She picked up Riku's Souleater, lightly kissed the blade then shoved it into the ground. "Let's go home...."

They walk to the gummi ship and started to go home.

"I'm sorry...," Sora mumbled.

Miyuki looked at him. "Are you blaming yourself for what happened?"

"It is my fault. I knew if you stabbed him in the heart with the Oathkeeper, he'd die."

"What?!" Miyuki rose from her seat. "You knew that it would kill him?!"

Sora nodded and looked down. "Yeah."

"Why....why did you have me kill him?"

"I couldn't do it....I knew if I lied about what the Oathkeeper would do then you'd do it."

"Sora! We could have found a way to save him!" she shouted.

Sora sighed, not looking at her. "That was the only way...."

"How do you know, Sora? How?!" She was still shouting at him.

"He....told me....," he said softly. She still heard him though.

Miyuki sat down. She clentched her fists and looked away, staying silent for the rest of the trip.

When they arrived at the island, Sora spoke up. "We're here."

She got out, still keeping her silence, and went to her room in the small treehouse beside the secret place. Sora got out of the ship and sat on the beach. Miyuki laid in her bed, clutching her head. "There has to be a way to bring him back! There has to be!" She sniffed and sat up, wiping away her tears. "I would give my keyblades and my title as Guardian of Power just to have him back!"

Sora got up and got into the ship after leaving a note for Miyuki on her door.

Miyuki wiped her eyes again and opens her door. She finds the note and reads it. It said, 'I went to find Riku. -Sora' "Sora....he's not dead?" she whispered.

Sora whispered to himself, "I'm sorry I lied to you Miyuki. I know where Riku is." After arriving at the World That Never Was, he told Chip and Dale to send the gummi ship back to Miyuki then he called out, "Unknown! come out!" Unknown then appeared.

When Chip and Dale returned with the note, Miyuki packed her bag again, leaving out a Paopu. "Where could Riku be? Sora, how do you know this stuff?"

Unknown chuckled to the brunette boy. "I see you kept your word and left Miyuki on the island."

Sora's keyblades appeared in his hands. "Let's go, Unknown." Sora goes into his final form and the two start to fight.

Miyuki got out of her gummi ship and saw the fight. "Sora?!"

Soras looked at the female. "Miyuki?!" Unknown took this to his advantage and stabbed Sora in the heart. "AH!" He fell to the ground.

"No! Sora!!" She ran to him. "Are you okay?"

"I need to recover, you must fight......and I'm sorry to tell you....but Unknown is Riku....."

Miyuki stood and looked at Unknown. "Riku.....is Unknown..... Her keylbades appear in her hands. "Riku....."

"I am not Riku," Unknown told her, "Riku is inside me. He is me and I am him. I can't let you live now for you hearing this."

She looked down for a moment then tossed her keyblades to his feet. "Take them," she said, "Take them and my power....I only want Riku back..."

"You think that will save him? His is me. I told you."

Miyuki tightly shut her eyes.

Part Two......end

To Be Continued....