Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Miyuki's Story ❯ Is She Going to Give Up? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Miyuki's Story
Part Six

Miyuki and Sora sat on the beach on Destiny Island, eating popsicles. "We should find Unknown since Riku went back to him."

Miyuki nodded, licking the blue, gooy mess up so it wouldn't drip down her hand. Her perfectly manicured nails were already blue. "Hey Sora, maybe one of us should go to Traverse Town and the other to Castle Oblivion."

"Good idea. We'll need to get another gummi ship built." Sora placed his popsicle stick into the little sand mound he had made.

Miyuki stood up and put her stick with Sora's. "I already had one built. Chip and Dale did it yesterday."

Sora stood up and smiled. "One step ahead. Cool."

She laughed as both gummi ships landed behind them. "I'll go to Traverse Town."

"Okay. See you later then." Sora boarded the Highwind gummi ship Miyuki had built.

Miyuki entered her custom-made Chocobo gummi ship called 'Pagoogle'. Both teams flew to their destinations.

(Melissa- Pagoogle was the name of both my raft and my gummi ship in Kingdom Hearts, the first one.)

Sora deboarded at Castle Oblivion and half way to the entrance to the castle, someone stopped him. "Who's there?"

"Guess who's alive and kicking?" Roxas laughed.

Sora rolled his eyes. "Oh come on. Leave me alone. I'm looking for Riku."

"Well, too bad. He's in Traverse Town right now."

"Traverse Town?.....Miyuki......"

Miyuki arrived at Traverse Town and walked to the Third District. A dark portal appeared before her. "Who's there?!"

Riku stepped out. "Hey Miyuki."

"Riku?" Her eyes widened.

"Yeah, it's me. Hey, where's Sora?"

"He's at Castle Oblivion.....oh crap. Roxas....those two are just going to fight."

"How'd you know he's still alive?"

"Instinct," she said simply. They were quiet for a moment. "So, are you REALLY Riku this time?"

"Yeah." He looked at her and nodded.

She rushed to him and hugged him. "That's so good to hear."

"Get off me...," he more than growled.

She pulled back. "W-what?!"

(Melissa- I think you gave him a boner.
Michelle- MELISSA! ::hits the brunette with a table::)

"Just leave me alone. I need to fine Sora."

Her smile faded. "Okay..."

"You're lucky I didn't kill you this time...."

"What?!" she gasped. "Why?!"

"Because I hate you...." He disappeared into a dark portal.

She slowly fell to her knees. "R-Riku...."

With Sora, he looked at high sun. "Damn...I have to go..."

"No! You still have to fight me!" Roxas snapped.

"This is not the time!"

"Oh yes it is! RAHHHHH!!!" He rushed towards Sora, keyblades ready.

Sora blocked the attack thought. "Get away from me!"

Miyuki stepped out of her gummi ship and looked at Sora. "Sora?"

He turned to the female. "Miyuki? What are you doing here?"

"I-I found Riku but then he left. He's looking for you."

Before Sora could speak, a dark portal appeared and riku stepped out. "Riku?" Sora gasped.

Miyuki looked down and backed away from the group.

Riku chuckled. "Hm, I found you, Sora."

Roxas growled. "Get out of here! He's mine!"

"Don't test me, Roxas."

"Oh yeah?! Bring it!" Roxas readied his keyblade.

(Melissa- They sound like fangirls. xD)

Miyuki turned and left the world, going back to her island.

Sora watched Miyuki leave. "Dammit! This is not the time!"

"Until next time, Sora." Riku opened his dark portal and stepped through.

Roxas snapped back, "What?! Get back here!"

Sora entered his gummi ship and also went back to the island. When he deboarded, he looked up into the sky.

Miyuki was sitting on her bed. She sighed and stood. Walking outside, she saw Sora then rushed to him. "Sora!" She collapsed into his arms and began to sob.

"Miyuki, why are you crying?! What's wrong?!" He held her gently, as if she was made of glass.

"Sora, even after we turned him back to normal, he still hates me! He still wants to kill me!!" she sobbed.

"Dammit!" Sora cursed.

"I can't take it anymore!" She looked into his eyes. "Why does he hate me so much?!"

The male sighed. "I don't know...I just....don't know..."

She pulled out of the embrace and looked down. "Sora....I'm so sorry...."

Hre placed his finger under her chin and forced her to look at him. "It's okay...we just have to find a way to deal with him."

She shook her head, knocking away his hand. "No, not that Sora...it's just....I put you into my wanting to be with Riku. I shouldn't have done that."

He shook his head too. "No, really, it's okay.....just....," he sighed, "let's see if we can bring him back...."

"Why?! He wants to kill me!"

"I think that was a fake Riku! It wasn't the one we know!"

"Sora, are you just trying to cheer me up?!" she snapped at him, "We can't be so positive about this all the time! That could have been the real Riku!"

Sora snapped back though, "Yes! I am trying to cheer you up and if it was then we will make him regret his words to you!"

"But Sora......we can't make him love me. It will just be better if I find someone else...." She looked down again.

"MIYUKI!" He shouted at her, making her head shoot back up. "Don't say that! He loves you only when he's normall but right now he's controlled by darkness again!"

"I thought he was twillight."

"He was. The darkness forced the light away."

"Dammit......well, I need to stay on the island for a while. I need some time to think over some stuff."

Sora nodded. "Go ahead. Take as much time as you need."

"Thank you, Sora. You can go ahead of me if you want."

"Thanks but I think I'll just rest up a bit." He walked to his room.

Miyuki walked to her room too and immedetly fell asleep once she hit her bed. Her sleep was a little restless though for she started to dream of Riku.

She was on Destiny Island, on the beach. The sun was shining brightly and the waves were soothing. Her peace was interrupted when a dark portal appeared. She immedetly withdrew her keyblades. "Who's there?!" she called out. "Show yourself!"

Riku stepped out, drentched in darkness that stained her perfect light. "Hey, brunette, guess who."

She gasped, eyes widening. "R-Riku!"

"What's wrong? Can't stand me or are you just scared?"

She replaced her scared expression with a glare. "Well, don't you want to kill me?" she asked.

Before she could blink, Riku rushed behind her, his Souleater pulsing with darkness. She gasped in shock. He looked at the female in the corner of his eye. "Heh, well?"

"W-what are you doing? Are you stalling? Letting me bask in you darkness before you kill me?"

"No. Just letting you see the look of death! Time to DIE!!!" He stabbed her with a great force.

Miyuki shot up from her pillow and the dream, screaming, "NOOO!!" She panted heavily as she looked around at her empty room, tears falling from her eyes.

It was midnight. The moon was gleaming through her window and she was the only person in the room. It was all really just a dream.

Sora burst into the room. "Miyuki! Are you alright?!"

"I-I had a nightmare....and Riku....was trying to kill me....," she panted.

She balled his fists. "Damn that Riku! He's entering your dreams! I will make that bastard pay!"

"Sora?"

He calmed down and looked at the brunette female. "Yeah?"

"Will you please stay with me for a while?" she asked sweetly. The expression on her face made her look like a small scared child. Well, right now, she really was just a scared child. She had no parents, no siblings to comfort her. All she had was Sora...this one friend to hold her.

Sora sat beside her on the bed and smiled softly. She laid her head on his shoukder and sighed softly. "Thank you, Sora."

"Anything for you, Guardian," he whispered, laying his cheek on the top of her head.

Miyuki chuckled slightly. "You know.....I'm scared....I think Riku actually means everything he's said to me....."

"Don't be scared. It's just the darkness talking. Rememeber; even in the deepest darkness, there's always light."

She laid her head in Sora's lap and smiled up at him. She uncontiously brings her hand to his cheek and started to run her finger along his soft skin, drawing imaginary shapes. He smiled back at her.

Miyuki slowly fell back to sleep, a peaceful slumber this time, and Sora placed her gently back right in her bed, then went to his bed to sleep.


The next morning....

Miyuki awakened, crawled out of bed, and dressed. "I have to....I have to do it..." She goes to her gummi ship and sets the auto pilot to Castle Oblivion. "Chip....Dale...., tell Sora I said good-bye...."

When she arrived at Castle Oblivion, she deboarded and sent the gummi ship back to Sora. She walked inside the castle and started shouting for Riku. "Riku! Show yourself!"

Part six........end

To Be Continued.....