Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Plushies ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1
 
(The Fair [4:00] {pm for Anna, am for Axel})
 
“Oh…my…God…”
 
A pause.
 
“So…which one you gonna get?” Emily asked her friend as they stared at the wall in front of them, filled with plushies of all different anime,. mangas, games and such characters.
 
“I dunno…” Anna, the friend, said as her eyes trailed all around the wall, when they settled on a small group of plushies she immediately recognized, found her two favorites, and gasped. “Axel! And Demyx!” Emily gasped as well as Anna hurried over and carefully took them off of the wall.
 
“So you're gonna get those?” Emily asked, following her.
 
“Duh!” Anna said as she went over to the man running the shop. “How much are these?” She asked, holding up the two dolls.
 
“20 each.”
 
“I'll take `em both!”
 
(Next Day [3:00] {am for Anna, pm for Axel})
 
“I'm bored.”
 
“Shuddup.”
 
“But I'm bored!”
 
“Shuddup!”
 
“Why?”
 
“Because.”
 
“'Cause why?”
 
“'Cause I said so you idiot! Now shuddup!”
 
“…I'm bored.”
 
“UGH!”
 
“Why are we doing this anyway?”
 
“'Cause Mansex said so, duh.”
 
“But what are we doing?”
 
“I dunno.”
 
“Can I leave?”
 
“Why?”
 
“'Cause I'm bored.”
 
“No!”
 
“Why not?”
 
“Mansex told us to stay here.”
 
“But there's nothing here! We're not doing anything!”
 
“Well he told us to stay, so SHUDDUP AND STAY!! OY!!”
 
“…But I'm bored.”
 
“OH MY GOD!!”
 
“Please Lar-Lar!?!”
 
“No. And don't call me Lar-Lar you jackass.”
 
“I'll get you Pocky.”
 
“Alright, fine. Hurry up.”
 
“Yay!”
 
And at that, the only gravity-defying red-headed pyro-semi-maniac of Organization XIII, me, Axel (Got it memorized?) disappeared to who-knows-where almost instantly. Why would I want to spend another second with that bitchy, electric (and not in a good way) “co-worker” of mine, especially when she let me go? I actually don't want to have anything to do with the Organization, nobodies, heartless, and all that crap right now. Though, for the past few days, all that's barely even crossed my mind. The only thing that was, was these dreams I've been having. Now, one thing you all need to understand: nobodies don't dream. Roxas was an exception. And apparently, so am I now.
 
And now you're probably wondering, “alright, so what's so special about these dreams?” Especially with the first part of this chapter, right? Well, in these dreams, I've kinda…felt like…a doll. And I don't mean pretty like one, I mean helpless like one, where I feel like I can't move or speak, but not like I'm restricted from those things. Just that I can't control myself, like my entire body's numb. Can't even blink.
 
And though that is a pretty important thing to know, there are more important things to point out. Like where I am in the dreams. Ok, there weren't any big signs saying “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” or anything like that, so I don't know what the place is called (yet), but I do know it's no where near where we are. Or, at least, no where I've been, which is kinda rare.
 
One good thing, at least to me, it wasn't deserted or empty or anything. Personally, I think it'd be worse than not dreaming at all. I'd rather be blind than to see I'm alone somewhere (Nan: btw that line is mine.). What I can see though, is that I'm in a house. Specifically in someone's bedroom. Exciting, right? And I could tell that it wasn't in the middle of nowhere by the other houses and streets I saw from the window and the few times I've been “outside” in the dreams. And it wasn't just empty houses and unoccupied streets. There were people that came and went, some there a lot more than others. Obviously, those three live there. And there weren't just people in the house, there were many more outside, living in all the other houses. That place, whatever it's called, is very lively. More lively than Hollow Bastion is, even. Kinda like it…
 
Alright, mentioned three people living in the house, right? Yeah. Well, it seems like about three people…could be four, since there is one that seems to come a lot…+thinking+… Nah, it was three. Two girls, one guy. A girl and her parents, most likely. I'm in that one bedroom most of the time, so I don't really get to see what's going on all the time. I do know that the bedroom I'm in a lot of the time is the daughter's room, though. Can tell from all the shit in there. Grey-blue walls, medium wood furniture, everything else black and white. A couple posters, TV with a couple game systems, black bean bag chair, computer, bookshelf with a ton of those manga books, some stuffed animals here and there. Yeah, you got the idea. There's even a poster right above the bed with Roxas, Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Namine on it.
 
Important: Apparently, when it's night where I am, it's day wherever I am in my dreams. And I tested that. Made a note of when I fell asleep, lets say…11 at night. In the dream, it was 11 in the morning. Alright, so the time's reversed.
 
Can it get any weird-er? Well, yeah, I guess…but still…